2015 Mastercraft NXT 20
- Stock #104190 -
Dual battery switch, Removable rear ski pylon, Acrylic walk-through door, Four Tower speakers, Fiberglass swim platform & SO MUCH MORE!
THIS IS A NEW BOAT without the New Boat price and expenses associated with buying a new boat at a dealership.
This Gem has 38 hours of use on this boat and only driven by a professional NASCAR drivers. This boat is a dealership showroom model purchased in July of 2015 and tested for just 38 hours. So, we can tell you it is not a lemon.
My quick review of this LIKE brand new MasterCraft:
-The MasterCraft NXT20 looks bigger in Person than its 20' spec (more freeboard)
-This Boat had the Surf and Conv packages added, Surf Tabs, ballast, Fusion Radio, JL speakers, swivel surf and board racks.
(Rack uses the traditional Bungee system)
- Tower is much nicer than it Looks, very strong and Beefy, NO PLAY when I shook it very hard..
-Tower Collapses REAR for Storage, but must be Towed UP... Also, easy to use, no tools required, Pins make this happen.
- Carpet Kit for Floor fit Nice, Like in the 242 and X30
- Seat bottoms were exactly like the X30, very nice, Seat Backs were thinner than the X30, Drive and
-Observer positions felt the same as the X30...nice.
-Seats all came in and out of the Positions with little or no hassle, all locked in Firm with no play in their position.
-Observer seat and Back open as a "Gull Wing with Dual Gas assisted struts, just like X30.
-Storage for Boards and gear goes straight thru to Port bow seat. Decent room compared to the X30
- Bow Seating is wide due to Pickle design. X30 is Longer and has a bit more room. 4 kids or 2 Adults can sit up there...
- Cockpit Seating Looked to be very comfortable for Drive plus 5 Adults. Nice Wrap around Couch style.
- Built in Form fitted IGLOO MARINE cooler in Starboard Bench.
- Port Bench and Bow seats are all Open for Storage.
-ALL Compartments are inline with the Same Carpet treatment in the X30, all Decks and Hatches are Foam/core backed...together help to keep the boat Quiet under way....Just like the X30. A lot of great boat.
- Engine is a 5.7 Ilmore MV - 8, 5.7L ,320 HP. is the Same engine that comes in each of the current X2, X25, X14, x10, x30 models. Adding Huge Value for the lifetime of the vessel.
-It is very quiet at Cruising speeds 28-32 mph.
-The 3 Hatches that make up the rear sun pad open to More storage Port and Starboard and the Engine Bay in the Center.
- Storage bays are carpeted completely here as Well. Hatches are Gas Strut assisted as well.
- Ballast are Hard tanks down in the Hull they are basically invisible.
- The Trailer is Tandem, Aluminum rims, and the Features Top Shelf MC trailer...including a Matching Spare and Front step to Boat...Very Nice Trailer.
The Owner and his Son Love this boat. However, the lake ran dry for Dam repairs and won't be complete for at least 4 years. So, if you take care of Her, They would be willing to get her back. But, one way or another they will have another MasterCraft.
Keep checking back as we have more to show you as well as a video to load. Once this listing is updated it will be fully published to over 150 sites and surely not going to last long for someone wanting a new boat without the brand new price. Just like buying a demo car at the car dealership.
This owner will even consider delivering the boat to someone that presents a legitimate offer. Traveling is second nature to them as they run in the NASCAR circle. Don't waste a minute of the season looking any further or this one may be gone while you are getting your coffee.
This is a brand new listing, just on the market this week. Please submit all reasonable offers.
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every Boats possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***139 PICTURES*** of this Boats, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!