1966 Whitby Boat Works Alberg 30
- Stock #096821 -
Classic Alberg 30 - A true blue water boat. This exact model of sailing vessel has famously taken many sailors around the world.
"A legend in it's own time" The 1st boat recommended in John Vigor's best seller book "Twenty Small Sailboats to Take You Anywhere".
The construction of the Alberg 30 hull consists of a solid lay-up of fiberglass cloth and polyester resin. Iron ballast is encapsulated in the full length fiberglass keel and a rudder is attached to the keel. Decks and cabin houses are constructed of fiberglass cloth and resin and a core was used in areas of the deck and top of the cabin house for added strength.
The Alberg 30 is classic design from the 1960s period when many boats were transitioning from wood to fiberglass construction. Narrow beam, low freeboard, large overhangs, and a full keel with a cutaway on the forefoot and a rudder directly attached. This daysailer has been very well taken care of.
12,000 BTU Cruisair Marine AC/Heater
- 30 Amp Shore Power
- Force 10 Propane 2-Burner Stove & Oven
- CapeHorn Windvane Self-Steering System (Guaranteed for one circumnavigation, 28000 miles)
- Hayn Marine HI-MOD Standing Rigging
- 11 Ft Custom Nesting Dingy with Oars
- 37 Gallon Flexible Water Tank w/ Whale foot pump
- Inboard Pulled to Gain Space and Simplify Power with 6 HP Tohatsu Outboard
- West Marine AGM 12V Battery
- Edson Manual Bilge Pump
- 25 lb CQR & 25 lb Danforth Anchors
- Lofrans Windlass
- Custom 4" Thick Built-In Ice Box
- Teak Boom Gallows
- Main Sail
- 110 Jib, 90 Jib
- Storm Tri-Sail With Separate Track
- Drifter Sail
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***75 PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!