1982 Gulfstar Center Cockpit
** SOLD **
This center cockpit Gulfstar 40 has been well cared for thru the years and a fresh water boat up till 2010 which shows in her condition. This layout is fantastic for two couples where there are two completely different cabins and heads with their own private entrances or could be used as storage for long passages. The engine room is well laid out and very assessable from the forward cabin or aft, you can almost stand. Rosalyn is a most see if your cruising budget is under 50 thousand, you won't find a nicer cleaner boat.
IN SAIL AWAY CONDITION!
Starting Forward, just aft of the chain locker is the master stateroom containing a V-berth that is 7ft wide at its widest point. Double hanging locker to port and 5 drawer bureau to starboard. Drawer storage under the berth. Hullside shelves both port & starboard.
Next aft is an en suite vanity w/ sink, head & shower.
Aft of the master area is the main salon with the galley that runs the entire portside. Opposite to starboard is a large u-shaped settee with teak dining table. Ample storage under and outboard of the settee.
The aft cabin is completely separate from the forward section with its own companionway and with a double berth. This berth can also be made up as two fore and aft singles. There is cabinet storage and a double hanging locker as well as an en suite head with vanity and shower.
The engine room is located under the cockpit and is spacious 10ft wide, 4ft high and 6ft long) with everything easily accessible.
- Two Burner Stove With Oven
- Adler Barbour 12Vdc Refrigerator w/ Freezer
- Double S/S Sink
- (3) Hullside Sliding Door Lockers
- Dry Storage Locker
- (4) Drawers
- Plate Rack
- Under Counter Cabinets
- 12V Fan
- Pressure Water System
- Manual Salt Water Pump
- Teak & Holy Flooring thru out
- Ideal Windlass
- CQR 31 LB Anchor with Chain
- Bruce Anchor with Chain
- Life Sling
- Two Vetus Vents
- One Large opening Bowmar Hatch
- Two Medium opening Bowmar Hatches
- Two Medium opening Bowmar Hatches aft stateroom
- Aft rail Seating
- S/Steel 5 Step Ladder
- Lazy Jacks
- Two Barlow 20 Winches
- Three Barlow 16 Winches on mast
- One Balow 20 Winch
- New Bimini Top with S/Steel Bows
- North Sails Main Battened
- North Sails 135 Genoa / Hood Seafurler Two
- New Bimini Top as of 10/14
Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon NAV 398 GPS
- Autohelm Tri Data Log
- Raytheon RL9 Radar
- Datamarine S2000Dl Depth Sounder
- Apelco 8500 GPS
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Cruisair Portable Hatch AC
- Mariner 20 Amp Battery Charger
- Six New Deep Cycle Batteries
- 30 Amp Shore power Service with 50 ft cord
- Raritan 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater with Engine manifold
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins 4-108, *376hrs since majored
- Mercury 5 HP 4 Stroke Outboard with rail mount
- Fiberglass Fuel Tank
- Racor Fuel & Water separator
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Rosalyn is priced to sell, and will make a very nice comfortable cruiser that her next owner could be proud of. She is a lot of boat for the money and you will be impressed with her condition.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.