1984 Ericson Yachts 38
- Stock #086435 -
BEAUTIFUL ERICSON!! A MUST SEE!!!
This beautiful and very well cared for Ericson 38 made the journey from San Diego to Hawaii in just 16 days back in 2012.
Since then, she has remained fully loaded with blue water extras and has sailed the Hawaiian Islands extensively, including Oahu, Big Island, Maui, Lana'i, Moloka'i, Kaua'i. In July 2015 she explored the Napali Coast, Ni'ihau, Lehua Rock and Hanalei and spent Labor day off Lana'i.
This fast, comfortable is truly turn-key and ready to go! She is perfect for long holiday weekends or extended stays cruising, diving or snorkeling.
The Universal 5432 inboard/outboard was rebuilt engine in 2011 and is in beautiful condition. Must be seen to be believed. With very low hours, she runs great!
Recent upgrades include a new forestay in 2015.
In 2014, the entire head system was replaced with a new holding tank with sending unit, electric toilet diverting Y valve, electric holding tank discharge pump and electric toilet. Stainless Steel safety lines and a new pedestal were also installed.
In 2012, new upgrades included:
- AC and DC distribution panels
- 2x100 watt monocrystaline solar panels and solar charge controller
- 4 six volt US AGM deep cycle golf cart batteries for a total of 420 AH
- 1 twelve volt AGM starting battery
- Balmar 120 amp alternator, Balmar Duo Charge, and Balmar Max Charge MC-614 charge controllers
- AIS Transponder
- Raymarine C series radar and chart plotter
- TackTicks depth, knot meter, and wind transducer micronet system
- Raymarine autopilot with wireless remote
- Refrigeration system
- Water gauges in all three water tanks lets you know how much water you have easily while under sail
- Bimini and dodger
- Replaced all standing rigging except forestay
- 95% Dacron Jib
- AC Battery charger
- Battery monitor
Maintenance and sailing logs are available.
Accommodation is provided in a main forward cabin, double aft cabin and convertible double dinette and single settee. The enclosed head has a separate shower area with fold-down wooden bench.
Other features include plenty of deep onboard and deck storage, a freshwater wash down, 200 watt solar photovoltaic system and navigation station with chart table.
Current owner would like to upgrade to a catamaran, fairly motivated to sell. I do love this boat and will be using it extensively up until the day she sells if she sells. Don't let this beauty pass you by! Come see her for yourself and make an offer!
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***139 PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!