1995 Beneteau 62
A high performance luxury yacht, product of partnership between CNB, architect Bruce Farr of the Volvo Ocean Racing fame, and Pininfarina design house. Result is a dream yacht !
Spacious owner's stateroom aft with centerline queen berth, Handcrafted mattress, ensuite head with generous appointments and separate stall shower. Two guest staterooms forward with Pullman style double berths, both with heads and showers, Crew quarters to Stbd amidships with two single berths and ample storage throughout for long distance cruising. Salon seats 6-8 comfortable, as does central guest cockpit away from dual steering stations and mechanical and sail handling areas. She's a boat that you'll be comfortable on and trust in any sea.
Large Professional Yacht Galley aft to port with 12 Volt Stainless Home size refrigeration, Front loading 24 volt Fridge/ freezer, 220volt holding plate refrig, Ice Maker, Propane Stove and Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan, Dual Stainless sinks with Hot and Cold pressure Water. Huge pantry storage and plenty of counter space for entertaining.
Two 12v engine start batteries, one 12v generator start battery, two 12v SSB batteries, & six 12v House batteries, all in individual battery boxes, shore power, Tecpro 24 volt DC/ 80 amp battery charger and 24 volt engine alternator. Westerbeke 12kw generator in sound shield. 1600 watt inverter.
Deck & Cockpit
Beautiful teak decks in excellent condition, teak varnished toe rails, heavily built stainless fittings and hardware, 10 hatches, stainless Dorades, mahogany four leaf cockpit table, skylight over salon, cushions for center cockpit area, Navtec Hydraulic boom vang and backstay adjuster, Enerpac mast jack system,
- 2 lewmar elec. 77 Primarys
- 2 lewmar 58's
- 2 Lewmar 54 secondaries
- 2 Lewmar 58 elec. secondaries
- 2 lewmar spinn winches
- 1 lewmar 44 and one electric 48 maneuvering winches
- 75lb CQR w/ all chain on electric windlass.
- Brittany 25kg secondary.
- Leroy somer horizontal elec. anchor windlass.
Navigation, Electronics & Mechanical
- Grundig VCR TV
- B & G Hydra 2 sailing navigation system
- 2- analog wind angle displays
- 3- mast mounted 20/20 displays
- B & G Hydra autopilot
- 2- Plath Venus binnacle compasses
- VDO engine instruments: tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, temperature, volt, transmission temperature, four tank level gauges
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Raymarine RL80C chartplotter
- GPS radar
- ICOM ICM802 SSB
- Raymarine 215 DSC VHF
- Garmin GPS MAP 76
- Sea Recovery water maker
- West Marine handheld VHF
- Pioneer Disc changer and stereo
- Heart inverter/battery charger
Sails & Rigging
Full Batten Main with lazy bag on bat-car system,(all electric Lewmar winches) 150% electric furling genoa & electric furling storm jib and 100% genoa. Two spinnakers. Carbon fiber mast w/ aluminum boom, all stainless steel rod rigging. all running rigging is Braided spectra and Kevlar.
$250,000 retrofit in 2004, including new Awlgrip hull painting, new electronics / radar, new electric jib furler
- Retractable Swim Platform
- Custom Dodger/ Bimini/ full Enclosure
- Five Cruiseair Aircond./ heat Units.
- Scuba Dive compressor
- Salt water anchor Washdown.
- Retractable MAX power Bowthruster.
- Sea Recovery Watermaker
- Morse Helm Controls
- Chain Cable Steering