1996 Catalina Yachts 36 MkII
"Stella Blue" let her keep your dreams alive ! The perfect family sloop, that can go for the get-a-way cruise of a life time, or a long afternoon sail on the bay. The Catalina 36 mkII is highly regarded for their style, accommodations, ease of handling and a fast responsive ride. "Stella Blue" is a prime example of a classic 1996 Catalina 36 MkII with a walk through transom.
She is powered by a Universal 35 hp and carries a standard, full batten main and 135% jib. Radar, Chartplotter and Autopilot is at her Captain's side.
"Stella Blue" should be top on your list to see ! Give us a call today for a viewing ....
The Catalina 36 has a very welcoming, roomy and ventilated salon . Entering a large companionway with 4 nicely spaced steps places your center line. With a full "U" shaped galley to port, great for working underway or on the hook. Adjacent is a Nav Station with a swing out chair . Starboard and aft lends access to the aft stateroom with an athwartship double berth with a hanging locker. Mid salon is a "L" shape sofa to port with a bulkhead mounted dining table that stows neatly away. When lowered in place, it allows the sofa to serve as a large dinette. Lower the table all the way down and you have yourself a mid ship double berth. To starboard is a long settee, with the center section that converts to a game table between two seats. Moving forward is a great storage cabinet with 3 deep drawers and roll top covered area for either a TV or books ! Adjacent to port is a large "wet" head with dual access (from salon & fwd stateroom) . Forward is a spacious, well-ventilated V berth stateroom, with a cedar hanging locker to starboard and drawers and storage bins below the berth.
- Teak and Holly interior
- 7 Hatches / 4 Ports
- 6'3" headroom
- Emerson TV / DVD
- (2015) AM / FM / CD stereo with Blue Tooth
Large and comfortable "U" galley port of companionway. With ample counter working space and storage from cabinets above the stove to a deep dry storage between the stove and sink.
- Deep double SS sink
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration / Freezer 12V
- Princess Hillerange gimbaled (2) burner LPG stove and oven
- Custom cover over stove
- Pressure Hot / Cold water
- Forward water tank- 34 gal / Aft water tank - 42 gal / and 6 gal Hot Water Heater
Sails & Rigging
"Stella Blue" is a keel stepped, aluminum spar, single spreader sloop rigged with fore and aft lower shrouds. All lines led aft to cockpit.
- Garhauer Rigid Boom Van
- Garhauer Main Traveler, Jib Tracks, and blocks
- (6) Garhauer Rope Clutches
- (2) Lewmar ST # 48 2 speed PRIMARIES
- (2) Lewmar ST # 30 2 speed Cabin Top Halyard Winches
- Schaefer 2100 Roller Furler
- Dacron Full Batten Main
- 135% Furling Jib (foot has been modified- cut higher)
Universal 35 hp M-35B FWC (4 cyl ) with approx 916 hrs.
- 2013 New fuel tank
- Engine service 6/13/2016 ... fluids/filters/ belts/ zinc
Below , starboard of the companionway is a very comfortable Nav Desk with a swing out chair. Ample space for adding additional electronics.
- VW VHF with wireless remote in cockpit
- Marine Battery Charger
- 115V / 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- D.C. Electrical System w/ safety switch and panel with breakers
- A.C. Dockside power with Polarity Indicator and breakers
- Battery Meter
- (2014) House Batteries (4) 6V
- (2016) Starter battery Gp 27
At the helm you have centerline Edson Pedistal
- Dual lever throttle /shifter
- Tach meter / Volt meter / Water temp / Fuel gauage
- Edson 40" SS wheel
- 5" Binnacle Compass
- Raymarine ST60 Knot-Depth-Wind
- Davis Windex mast head vane direction
- Autohelm 2 KW with 7" LCD display
- Raymarine p70 Chartplotter (2014)
- Raymarine ST 4000 whell drive Autopliot
- Raymarine Autopilot WIRELESS remote control (2014)
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid Solid Fiberglass hull
- Lead Keel w/ integrally cast SS bolts
- White Hull
- White and Grey (2 tone) Deck
- Molded-in Non-Skid Texture surface
- Anchor Locker
- Electric Windlass
- SS hand rails on along cabin top
- Bow and Stern Pulpits
- Double high life lines w/ boarding gates port & starboard
- Stern rails seats - port & stb
- Stern Boarding ladder
- Walk through transom
- Transom Hot/Cold shower
- Dodger with side hand rails
- Bimini and transition
- HULL / DECK WAXED ...June 2016
- 2007 10'4" Achillas Dingy
- 15hp Mercury OB
Not included with sale of vessel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.