2001 Catalina Yachts 34
This lightly used Catalina is a must see!
Catalina 34 MK 2 is one of the best designs from Catalina. A perfect size for cuising and racing at a price point that is perfect for a very proven reliable, comfortable and fast boat.
Catalina Yachts pride themselves to build and affordable yacht that is easy to sail and maintain.
This Catalina 34 has had little use due to a growing young family. The easy to sail mast furling main makes this boat a great short crew or single handing.
The interior belies that this boat is only 34 ft. A well equipped galley and comfortable sleeping arrangements make this the perfect medium sized yacht to sail coastal or enjoying the Bahamas.
Be sure to check on the above box to see the video.
* Forwad V berth with lockers and storage
* Saloon table with cusion that lowers into a double berth.
* Aft Cabin with storage and good ventaltion.
* Port side settee for entertaining and relaxing and can be used as a single berth.
* White Leatherette in Fair condition.
* White Cockpit Cusions in Good condition.
* Marine Air 16000 Air Conditioning
* Seaward Hot Water Heater
* Reliable Universal M 35 B. Only 1083 hours.
*Fixed 3 bladed prop.
*Approx. .8 Gallons Per Hour at cruising speed.
* 1-25 Gallon Fuel Tank
* 2 Fresh Water Tanks, total 73 Gallons
* 18 Gallon Holding Tank with Filter.
* 10 LP Propane Tank in Approved Locker
* Double Stainless Steel Sinks
* Adler Barbour 12 volt Fridge
* Hillenrange Gimballed Stove Top and Oven (Propane)
* Fitted Samsung Microwave
* Jabsco Manual Toilet
* Stainless Steel Sink
GROUND TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT
* Main Anchor, 25 lb CQR
* Secondary Anchor, 20 lb Bruce
* Extra Danforth Anchor in Cockpit Lazzerette
* Maxwell Anchor Windlass
* Chain and Rope Rode.
* Life Sling on Stern Rail
* Boat Hook
* DC and AC panel at Navigation Station
* Xantrex Freedom 15 Inverter Charger
* 2 DC Specialist K43 Batteries
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
* Garmin 182 C Chartplotter
* Standard Horrizon VHF Mounted
* West Marine Handheld VHF
* Ritchie Magnetic Compass
* Raymarine 4000+ Auto Pilot
* Raytheon Wind Speed and Depth