2009 Hunter Aft Cockpit 49
The 49' Hunter is well known as a great cruising vessel with many functional features that make extended trips or live-aboard practical and comfortable. They are also easy to sail shorthanded offering remarkably good performance with the benefits of shoal draft. The cabin enjoys extensive natural light and shows great with cherry finish cabinetry and cherry & holly laminate sole. An excellent galley arrangement with three double berth staterooms plus a good sized convertible dinette. Please review the full specs and photos.
This particular vessel, a 2009-model is owned by a retired professional pilot and this is his 2nd 49' Hunter. With his experience from the previous 49 Hunter, he has been through this boat end to end and addressed every detail. After a year of cruising, the possibility of family obligations have convinced this owner to offer this turnkey vessel at a fair price. June 2016, BIG BLUE was in the boatyard where 2 coats of Petit Ultima SR 60 ablative antifouling were applied and she is now back at her home slip near the Jupiter Inlet. My listing sheet will not do this boat justice and if you are in the market for a 49' Hunter, you need to get aboard and inspect BIG BLUE.
Big Blue is ready to go - Now asking $249,000. Sincere seller, Come and take a look!
Sails & Rigging:
Vertical Battened full roach FURLING MAINSAIL (new in June 2015)
Seldon Furlex 300S with overlapping jib headsail (2015 recondition/triple stitched)
Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and headsail. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
Seldon Mast with double swept back spreaders, In-Mast Furling with rigid Boom Vang
Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, 2 sets
Windex Wind Indicators
HARKEN WINCHES: 2 X #54 PRIMARY, Self Tailing 2-SPEED AND 1 X #44 CABIN-TOP ELECTRIC, HALYARD
MANUAL HARKEN WINCH: 2 X #46 Self Tailing 2-SPEED
2 WINCH HANDLES
Custom Hull Paint, Flag Blue with red boot stripe. Topsides are white gelcoat with non-skid decks and the dodger and bimini are maroon/red Sunbrella. All canvas and enclosure are in excellent condition.
- CUSTOM SUNBRELLA COCKPIT CUSHIONS (piping trim matches bimini top)
- BARBEQUE GRILL
- WALK THROUGH TRANSOM & steps to swim platform / Saloon Style Stern Gate
- CANVAS DODGER, BIMINI AND CONNECTOR
- HOT AND COLD SWIM SHOWER
- STAINLESS COLLAPSIBLE SWIM LADDER FROM AFT PLATFORM
- CORIAN COCKPIT TABLE WITH CUPHOLDERS
- TWO DORADE VENTS
- Two Large Transom Lockers w/ Large Opening Doors & Hatch dogs
- Propane Storage Locker - Double Bottle
- Flexteak Inserts on aft Cockpit Rail Seats, Transom Steps & Platform, and Boarding Treads
- FORWARD SAIL LOCKER WITH STORAGE HOOKS.
- DUAL OFFSET ANCHOR ROLLERS
- DOCKSIDE FRESH WATER INLET CONNECTION
- 50AMP SHOREPOWER INLET & CORD (Aft Connection, also cable TV/phone inlet)
- 2015 10’6” RIB tender with 9.9hp Yamaha outboard
Cherry hull liner sheathing, Cherry finish cabinetry, Cherry & Holly Laminate flooring.
- MASTER STATEROOM FWD CENTRELINE ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (with upholstered headboard and mirror panel above)
- MASTER STATEROOM HAS SEPARATE HEAD AND SHOWER (aft to either side of cabin)
- HEADS ELECTRIC FRESHWATER QUIETFLUSH
- OYSTER COLOR TEXTURED UPHOLSTERY SALON CUSHIONS
- CONVERTIBLE CHERRY RIMMED SALON TABLE WITH LEAF
- DIMMABLE SALON LIGHTING WITH LED MOOD LIGHTING
- RED COURTESY LIGHTING THROUGHOUT.
- DÉCOR THROW PILLOWS IN SALON
- FORWARD FACING NAV STATION WITH CONTOUR TAN LEATHER CAPT CHAIR
- FULL SIZED CHART TABLE WITH STORAGE BENEATH
- PORT CABIN QUEEN BERTH ATHWARTSHIPS
- STBD CABIN QUEEN BERTH FOR AND AFT
- CEDAR LINED HANGING LOCKERS THROUGHOUT
- CORIAN COUNTERS THROUGHOUT
- WHITE BED COVERS AND SHAMS THROUGHOUT
- ALL MATTRESS ARE INNERSPRING WITH MEMORY FOAM ON TOP
- AFT GUEST HEAD AND SHOWER TO PORT
- OCEAN AIR SHADES ON ALL DECK HATCHES (screen or shade)
- L-SHAPED GALLEY
- CORIAN COUNTER-TOPS
- 1 X 12 VOLT FREEZER
- 1 X 12VOLT REFRIGERATOR
- 2 X TOP LOADING FREEZERS/REFRIGERATORS
- 3-BURNER GIMBALLED GAS STOVE WITH OVEN AND BROILER
- RANGE HOOD WITH LIGHTING AND FAN
- DUAL DEEP STAINLESS STEEL SINKS WITH INSERT COVERS
- DISH DRYING CUPBOARD WITH LED LIGHTING AND FAN
- STAINLESS STEEL FACE MICROWAVE/CONVECTION OVEN
- TRASH BIN
- LOTS OF CUPBOARD AND DRAWER STORAGE
- RAYMARINE ST7000 AUTOPILOT
- RAYMARINE E120 CHART/RADAR AT HELM (centerline in NavPod)
- RAYMARINE E90 CHART/RADAR AT NAV STATION
- RAYMARINE ST60 TRIDATA
- RAYMARINE ST60 WIND
- RAYMARINE ST60 SPEED
- RAYMARINE ST60 DEPTH
- RAYMARINE ST100 WIRELESS AUTOPILOT SMART CONTROLLER
- RAYMARINE DIGITAL 2KW DOME ARRAY RADAR (new mounting bracket)
- TELEFLEX DIGITAL ENGINE DATA DISPLAY.
- VHF ICOM ICM422 WITH COMMANDMIC REMOTE MIC AT HELM STATION
- PLASTIMO HORIZON 135 COMPASS (one at each helm)
- WEMA TANK LEVEL INDICATOR
- MAGNUM INV/ CHARG CONTROLLER, BATTERY MONITOR
- TV IN MSR.
- DVD PLAYER AND BOSE STEREO IN SALON
- TV VISIO LCD 32" IN SALON
- DUAL STEREO/CD PLAYER IN COCKPIT WITH SPEAKERS BENEATH ARCH
- STANDARD HORION HAND HELM VHF
- GENSET FISCHER PANDA 12KW. 1290 HRS (Electric side rebuild 50hrs ago, new circuit boards/display, etc)
- MASTERVOLT 3500W PURE WATT, 100 AMP INVERTER/CHARGER
- 100 AMP BALMAR ALTERNATOR
- SMART REGULATOR BALMAR
- AGM HOUSE BATTERIES 3X GRP 4D AGM
- AGM ENGINE START BATTERY GRP 31 AGM
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH AT HELM
- AGM GENSET START BATTERY
- 2 SPARE BACKUP 8D BATTERIES STORED IN COCKPIT COMPARTMENT
- SEPERATE 110V AND 12V ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION PANELS
- ELECTRIC HEADS
- 12 VOLT REFRIGERATOR
- 3 X 12 VOLT FREEZERS
- YANMAR 4JH4-HTE 110HP ENGINE – 2050 Hours, Single Lever Engine Control - Port Helm
- MAX POWER BOW THRUSTER
- 3-BLADED PROPELLER
- FISHER PANDA 12 KW GENERATOR (recent complete factory update)
- REVERSE-CYCLE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM (3 compressors)
- ELECTRIC WINDLASS 1000 WATT LEWMAR
- OIL EXCHANGER ELECTRIC PUMP FOR ENG. AND GENSET.
- AUTOMATIC ENGINROOM FIRE SUPPRESION SYSTEM
- CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS THROUGHOUT
- SMOKE DETECTOR IN SALON
- SEA FIRE AUTOMATIC ENGINEROOM FIRE SUPPRESION SYSTEM
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP
- 2ND OVERSIZED BILGE PUMP WITH AUDIBLE AND VISUAL ALARM AT HELM.
- COCKPIT BILGE PUMP CONTROL FOR OVERSIZED BILGE PUMP.
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP
- Horn, Bell, Flares
- Fire Extinguishers
- Salon Hand Rails
- Coach Roof Hand Rails
A knowledgeable and detailed owner had prepared this 49' Hunter for extended cruising and due to the possibility of this sellers re-location a turn-key boat comes to market. June 2016 she had a fresh anti-fouling treatment completed (was soda blasted and barrier coated in 2014), today she is ready to go. Seller plans to leave the boat fully found.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.