1973 Hatteras Motor Yacht
NEW LOWER PRICE!! This Hatteras 43 motor yacht is a classic favorite cruiser for a family or couple with guests aboard. Designed and built in North Carolina, this Hatteras is sturdy, comfortable, well-equipped and affordable. Plenty of social space aboard for entertaining and relaxing in the salon, aft sundeck and bow seats. Galley is fully equipped with 3 burner electric stove, microwave oven, icemaker, deep sink, full size refrigerator and separate freezer. Generator in sound shield is 2 years old. Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 671N diesel engines. This is a great cruising yacht to enjoy Florida and adjacent waters as well as Bahamas and Carribean islands.
NEW LOWER PRICE!
Board this Hatteras 43 motor yacht from dock at teak siderail and enter sundeck. Look aft over stern to observe teak swim platform, folding ladder to swim platform from sundeck and folding swim ladder. Notice the spacious textilene enclosed sundeck area aft of pilothouse helm. Walk forward to helm with double helm seats. Observe the captain's 360° site lines from helm, and easy reach to all controls and navigation electronics. Note pilothouse side and forward opening windows for great flow through ventilation.
Step through door and down 4 steps with handrail from pilothouse into salon. Look around at the social space here. Carpeted sole has cut-out engine hatch openings. Step forward and down to open U-shaped galley to starboard. Notice private head to port with vanity, electric toilet and walk-in shower. Move forward and open guest suite door. Sleep 2 large v-berth and access to anchor locker. Return to salon and move aft and down steps to master suite. Open door to observe this spacious, comfortable area with lots of storage space in hanging lockers and cabinets. Sleep 3 in double berth to port and single berth to starboard. Open ensuite head door to see large walk-in shower with glass door, large vanity with cabinet storage and electric toilet.
Return to to sundeck to walk around exterior decks. Note high teak siderails and bow rails. Sit or lie down on comfortable bow cushioned seats. Note bow anchor pulpit with electric windlass. Look up on cabin rooftop to see radar dome, search lights and dinghy hoist winch.
Enjoy this spacious motor yacht with lots of comfortable space for socializing and relaxing in private. Large pilothouse and textiline enclosed sundeck are perfect for gathering family and friends together while cruising and at anchor or dock. Salon with open galley down forward allows chef access to social conversations while preparing and cleaning up after meals. Sofa in salon sleeps 1. Interior has airconditioning with reverse cycle heat when needed but lots of opening ports and overhead hatches for great flow through ventilation.
Spacious master suite has double berth to port and single berth to starboard. Two hanging lockers, cabinet with shelves and drawers provide ample storage space. Ensuite head has full-size walk-in shower with glass door, large vanity with cabinet storage, and electric toilet.
Guest suite forward of galley has large comfortable v-berth, and cabinet storage. Second head adjacent to guest suite and to port from galley has vanity with cabinet and walk-in shower.
• Sundeck space for entertaining, meals
• Salon space for entertaining, meals
• Bar/chart table aft of galley is great serving counter
• Full beam bow cushioned seating
• Pilothouse helm seats 2
• Master suite with double berth and single berth
• 2 hanging lockers in master suite
• Cabinet and shelf storage in master suite
• Master ensuite head has walk-in shower, electric toilet, vanity
• Second head across from galley has vanity, electric toilet, walk-in shower
• Guest suite forward has v-berth, cabinet storage
Chef's favorite U-shaped galley layout has plenty of countertop workspace within easy reach. Fully equipped for preparing gourmet meals and nutritious snacks for family and guests with 3 burner electric stove, microwave oven, deep sink. Stock this galley with enough food to cruise for a month or more with full size refrigerator/freezer, extra toploading freezer, and lots of cabinets. Bar/table at aft galley is great serving counter.
• Princess 3 burner electric stove
• Whirlpool full size refrigerator/freezer
• Goldstar microwave oven
• Toploading second freezer
• Dometic icemaker
• Deep stainless steel sink with hot/cold water
• Lots of countertop workspace
• Plenty of cabinets above and below countertop
• Serving counter at aft galley
PIlothouse helm is well laid out and equipped, with great all-around views. Duplicate GPS chartplotters, depth sounders and VHF radios add safety at helm.
• Garmin 740s color GPS chartplotter with radar and depth
• Simrad NSS7 color GPS chartplotter with fishfinder, autopilot control
• Simrad AP16 autopilot
• Garmin radome radar
• Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF radio
• ICOM VHF radio
DC Electrical System:
• Four 8D AGM batteries in battery boxes
• One Group 27 battery in anchor locker powers windlass
• MK440D battery charger
• Protech-4 Promariner battery charger
• alternator in each engine
AC Electrical System:
• Two 30 amp shorepower connections with shorepower cords
• Xantrex Pro XM 1800 inverter
• Onan 5kw diesel generator, 2 year old, 95 engine hours
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
• Twin Detroit Diesel 671N naturally aspirated
• Two Raycor 1000 fuel filters
• Onan 5kw diesel generator with 95 engine hours
• Two 200 gallon fiberglass fuel tanks
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with helm control
• Raritan 20 gallon hot water heater
• Jabsco water pump
• One 140 gallon fresh water tank
• Two Raritan marine electric toilets
• Two 20 gallon holding tanks
• Reverso oil changer
• Cruiseair airconditioner with reverse cycle heat
• DInghy electric winch
• Cabin rooftop mounted search lights
DECK AND HULL
• Full width teak swim platform with folding swim ladder
• High teak side rails
• Full width cushioned bow seating
• 3 dock boxes mounted on bow
• Searchlights mounted on cabin rooftop
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with helm control
• Stainless steel high bow rails
• Delta anchor on bow pulpi with 100' chain rode
• 35# CQR spare anchor with chain/rope rode
• Dinghy winch motor mounted on cabin rooftop
This Hatteras 43 motor yacht is a very comfortable, affordable cruiser for your family and guests. Private suites for and aft allow desired privacy with galley, salon, sundeck and bow seating for socializing and relaxing.