1974 Grand Banks Classic
Owner Wants Her To Be The Next 36 Sold!
Brand New Westerbeke 7.6 Kw Generator w/ only 6 hours!
On the Hard being Serviced as of 11/17/2015
Photos are from November 2015
There are boats that have been with us for so long, and are so popular, that they have attained classic status. The Grand Banks 36 is such a boat. She was the first model in the Grand Banks fleet, and over 1,200 were built during her production years. A semi-displacement hull with a long keel, hard chines and a deep forefoot provide the stability that won the 36 a reputation for seaworthiness seldom matched by other boats in her class. She has a twin-stateroom interior all finished with handcrafted teak woodwork and all incorporating the very best in workmanship, hardware and materials. Topside, raised bulwarks provide security to the walkaround decks, and there’s room for a dinghy on the aft cabintop. Notable features include teak decks, functional mast and boom, and a spacious flybridge.
- Princess propane stove and oven
- U-Line drawer refrigerators, storage cabinets and drawers
- stainless steel sink
- Arctic diesel heater and Heatercraft electric heaters
- Forward head: manual, seawater
- Aft head: electric, seawater
- Overhead hatch in fwd stateroom
- Blinds in Saloon
- Parquet flooring in Saloon
- Fold-out teak pedestal table at dinette
- Brass lantern
- Stereo in Saloon
- AC distribution, circut breaker panel
- DC distribution, circut breaker panel
- TRUECharge 40+Amp Battery Charger
- 30amp shorepower system
- Brand New Westerbeke 7.6Kw Generator( only 6 hours!)
- Ideal anchor windlass (12vdc)
- 30amp shorepower inlet
- Teak Catwalks
- Teak caprails and handrails
- Flybridge seating with cushions
- Fold-down mast
- Huge Spotlight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.