1979 Grand Banks Sedan
** SOLD **
'Very sought after model for the beginner or veteran cruiser. All fiberglass construction with numerous upgrades including fiberglass decks forward, new FB seating upholstery, all teak recently refinished and new aluminum propane tanks & plumbing.
V-berth with filler forward in master. Head and shower aft to starboard. Up steps to galley to port. Lower helm station to starboard. Storage lockers aft of station. L shaped settee is aft to starboard with teak dining table. Settee to port with storage below.
- Settees to port and starboard
- Storage below seating
- Teak drop leaf table
- Ocean Marine air reverse cycle 12,000 btu
- Teak parquet flooring.
- Up to port with stainless sink
- Pressure water
- Waeco under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Shipmate three burner propane stove with oven
- New aluminum propane cylinders and plumbing.
- V-berth with filler
- Storage below berth
- Overhead opening hatch
- Hanging locker
Teak anchor pulpit with bronze anchor chute, stainless steel railing, 35 lb. CQR plow anchor w/chain leader & nylon rode. Spare 20H Danforth anchor and Nylon rode in lazarette. Decks forward have had teak removed and glassed with non-skid painted finish. Cockpit deck remains teak planked. Teak swim platform with swim ladder. Sole hatches in cockpit to lazarette storage. Cockpit awning: Hot water heater is a Seaward stainless with engine heat exchange option.
Helm & Electronics
- Two 4" Danforth compasses
- 2- Standard Horizon VHF radios
- 2- Raymarine ST40 digital depth sounders
- Furuno 1830 radar lower display
- Jenson am/fm/cd stereo
- Standard Horizon LH5 hailer
- 12v & 110 v ac systems
- 1 group 24 maintenance free 12v battery
- Twin 30 amp shore service cords
- Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger
- Westerbeke 3.0 kw diesel generator about 700 hrs. recorded
- Generator has an engine instrument panel and Racor fuel filter.
- 2-4D 12v batteries
Engine And Mechnical
- Single Ford Lehman Mdl 2715E 6 cyl diesel 120hp. With 1350 hrs. recorded
- Racor 900 FE fuel filter/separator with vacuum gauge
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive marine gear rebuilt by Transmission Marine
- Mdl 013-003, 2.0:1 reduction ratio.
Clean above average conditioned 32 Sedan ready to cruise. Owner moving up.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.