1981 Mainship Trawler
** SOLD **
She's a Mainship II with plenty of open cockpit for fishing, sunning or family cruising. With a sea kindly hull and open interior, this is a practical family cruiser. Especially with the price of fuel these days. With her single turbocharged 200hp Perkins diesel, she'll run all day at 8 knots and only burn 2gph. Equipped with lower helm, this is a perfect all weather boat that won't keep you tied to the docks. The galley is down with a large head that comes with a separate stall shower. Large windows all around the salon give the boat an open feeling with excellent visibility from the lower helm.
Call now so we can show you this fine vessel!
- Single stateroom with V-berth and filler
- Full galley
- Head with Mansfield toilet and stall shower
- Large salon with convertible couch
- Air Conditioner
- Dingy Included (small inflatable) with outboard
- New propane stove
- Sink with H/C water
- Counter Space
- Large Aft Deck
- Aft Bimini cover
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.