1982 Henriques Custom
This 1982 Henriques Custom Trawler features a pristine 2004 Yanmar 260hp engine with only 540 hours. This beautiful custom trawler has been extremely well taken care of and is a great opportunity to buy a reasonably priced trawler to get out and explore!
This 1982 Henriques Custom Trawler features a Yanmar 260hp engine with 540 hours, a new prop, bottom paint in 2012, two heads, a shower in aft head, aft cabin double bed, vee berth forward, and the engine was new in 2004, installed in 2005. Windows all replaced in 2006. Venus bow thruster, new 2012 Windlass, Mantus anchor, new rode, Mantus anchor bra (never used) m 2012 Battery charger, 2012 Batteries (large capacity for bow thruster). The Interior is in great shape (still needs some carpentry work to finish in Salon). Upper helm has Garmin 7212, Raymarine depth, lower helm has Raymarine 9002. New generator (Kubota) 2012 - has about 30 hours. New spotlight, swim platform and davit in 2012 Dinghy Portland Pudgy with Merc 4-stroke 3.5hp. Two 90-gallon fiberglass diesel tanks, serviced Sept 2014. Propane stove, two fiberglass tanks in enclosed container on upper helm, brass connections. Portable a/c d/c fridge and more.
- Number of Single Berths: 2
- Number of Double Berths: 1
- Forward Cabin: Vee Berth with Storage Cabinets, Lockers, Shelves
- Number of Cabins: 2
- Number of Heads: 2
- Aft Cabin: Double Berth with Storage Shelves Below, Head and Hanging Storage Locker
Hull and Deck
- Bow Pulpit
- Mantus Anchor 35lb with Chain/Rope Rode.
- New Awlgrip 2014
- Paint and Sand Deck 2014
- Clean and Treat All Railings 2014.
- Water Wash Down Hose On Foredeck
Helm & Electronics
- Garmin Gps 7212 Touchscreen 12" Chartplotter Display
- Raymarine Depth finder
- Raymarine Dragonfly Sonar/Fish Finder
- Raymarine E90w
- Raymarine Depth Finder
- Yanmar Engine Controls
Engine & Electrical
- New Xantrex Truecharger2 12v 40a Battery Charger
- Jvc Radar Antenna with Edson Pole Support.
- Electrical Circuit: 110vd
- Battery Storage Below Helm Sole.
- 30 Amp Ac Main Breaker and A Reverse Polarity Indicator On The 10 Circuit Panel.
- Dc – 3 Separate Main Breakers. New Wiring 2012
- Cruisair System Installed in 2010
- Insulated Piping Throughout
- Fresh Water Tanks: 40 Gallon – New 2005
- Flojet 35 Psi Water Pump and Jabsco 1 Litre Accumulator in New Condition.
- Macerator Pump for Holding Tank (Forward Head) In New Condition.
- Aft Head: No Toilet Installed. Shower and Sink, Storage
- Head – Forward Cabin
- Head with Ten Gallon Tank Is Plumbed to A Y Valve That Can Divert Flow Overboard Via the Macerator or to The Deck Bump Out Fitting. All Hoses in Good Condition.
- Bilge Pump (Aft) Located Under Floor Boards of Aft Cabin Standing Room. Pump Switch On Wall. Pump Replaced in 2013.
- 11 Gallon Water Heater Is Located On the Portside Outboard of the Engine
- Carbon Monoxide Detector and Fire Alarm in Both Cabins
- High Water Bilge Alarm and Sensor.
- Soft Tapered Wooden Plugs to All Through Hulls with A Lanyard
- 8 Type Ii Life Preservers Kept in V Berth.
- 3 Abc Type Fire Extinguishers
- Total Life raft Capacity: 6
- Magic Chef, Four Burner with Oven Propane Stove – Fiberglass Propane Tanks (2) Stored On Flybridge with Copper Piping to Galley
- Norcold Nr0751bb (De-0751) Refrigerator 12v & 24v Dc Black
- Portable Refrigerator/Freezer
- Portland Pudgy
- Mercury 3.5hp Long Shaft Outboard Motor Serviced 2014.
- Oil Change System
- Cockpit Controls
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- Underwater Lights
- Spreader Lights
- Cockpit/Bridge Courtesy Lights
- Acr Remote Spotlight
- Anchor Windlass
- Trim Tabs
- Trolling Valves
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Cockpit Step Box
- Revere 8-Man Canister Raft (2006)
- Acr 406 Epirb
- King-Dome Satellite Tv Receiver
- Samsung Lcd Tv - Salon (Integrated to Sounder)
- Three Zone Ac/Heat
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.