1982 Marine Trader 50 Trawler
** SOLD **
This is a very low hour, one owner, Classic Trawler with a spacious three stateroom, galley up floor plan and full covered walk around decks. Features include Perkins Diesels, Naiad Stabilizers, Kohler Generator, Espar Diesel heating, and plenty of Cruisair reverse cycle marine air conditioning. Priced for an immediate sale well below the market.
Full time live-aboard owners have moved off and vessel has been donated to AMI Kids Charity. Boat is offered at below market value to encourage an immediate sale. This is an outright sale, (no charter).
Picture are current 10-01-2013.
Price reduced $10,000 9-22-2010
Reduced Again Another $10,000 10-02=2013
This is a three stateroom galley up floor plan. Features include teak parquet cabin soles throughout with teak paneling and rich teak hardwood cabinetry The master stateroom is aft with a center-line queen berth and separate head with shower/tub stall. There is a VIP guest state-room amidships with walk around queen berth and private head and shower stall. Forward is the third stateroom with V-berths and laundry center in the forward head area. There is a hallway between the two engine rooms connecting the staterooms.
Access from the salon level to the master stateroom by a private stairwell. Access to the guest stateroom from the wheelhouse via stairwell.
On the main deck level, beginning aft, there is a covered aft deck and double wide door leading into the salon with the galley forward and a wheelhouse forward with port and starboard doors leading out to the covered walk around side decks and forward to a Portuguese bridge which leads to the fore-deck.
The Fly-bridge is accessed from the wheel-house, or from the aft deck, and features a huge fiberglass non-skid deck aft of the center-line helm station under a Bimini with port and starboard guest seating, There is a hinged radar mast and full safety railings.
- Galley Up with Breakfast Serving Bar.
- Full sized G.E. Refrigerator/Freezer.
- Propane shut off remote switch.
- 4 Burner Propane Stove and Oven.
- Icerette Ice Maker,
- Double Stainless Sinks
- Robertson AP 200 DL Autopilot
- Remote for Pilot at F/B
- Icom VHF 502
- Raymarine VHF
- Icom VHF at F/B
- Remote controlled Searchlight
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- 8.5 KW Kohler Generator with 150 hours (2005)
- Generator Sound Shield
- 4- 8 D Batteries
- (2) 50 Amp Chargers
- Single 50 AMP 220 Volt shore power connection and cord
- Recent Xantrex Smart Charger
- Naiad Stabilizers Model 172
- Lectra-Scan Head treatment Systems (2).
- Electric Heads
- FRP holding tank.
- Fresh water cooled engines and generator.
- Halon Fire Suppression System.
- 20 Gallon Stainless Hot water tank.
- Espar Diesel heating system with duct work.
- Cruise-Air reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (4 units). 54,000 BTU
- LPG system for cooking with 20 lb. gallon storage tank.
- Borg Warner Transmissions.
- Hydraulic wheel steering
- Morse Controls
- Oil Change System
- Ensign Digital Synchronizer
- Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- 2 Rule 2500 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Engine Room Blowers
- Macerator Pump
- Teak side and aft decks.
- Fiberglass non skid decks on the bow and fly bridge with new Awlgrip
- Transom boarding ladder and swim ladder
- Teak swim platform.
- Port and starboard boarding gates.
- Portuguese bridge.
- Simpson Lawrence 1500# Windlass.
- Fly-bridge helm seating and guest seating with cushions.
- Offshore Life Raft, (Inspection not current)
- Dinghy Davit Electric and Cradle
- Bottom was peeled and epoxy coated
- Full keel protects the shafts and props
- Semi-displacement hull design
- Built by Lien Hwa Shipyards in Taiwan
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Teak treatment renewed in 2013
This is hull number 37 of this, the largest of the Marine Trader trawler series. Built on a semi displacement solid fiberglass hull with a full keel to protect the underwater machinery, this boat is the perfect cruising live-aboard.
"Xanadu" is a one owner, low hour boat who has been used as a live aboard since new. The owners have moved off the boat and she has been donated to A.M.I. Kids charity who are offering her for an outright sale, at below market value, prior to having to move the boat south for the winter. There are savings to be had for someone who can buy the boat before winter sets in.
She is in overall good condition without any significant interior water damage or defect. Her hours are very low and she features Naiad Stabilizers. A tremendous amount of boat for the money, and a very worthy charity to benefit as well.
This is an outright sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.