1984 Sundowner Pleasure Tug
** SOLD **
REDUCED TO $99,000
A fine example of a great family cruiser that has been well taken care of. Full teak interior with teak decks and exterior teak recently re-finished. Very low hours on both the economical Ford Lehman engine and Northern Lights genset. A great feature of this vessel is the GET HOME unit that is driven by the genset coupled to the shaft. A new WEBASTO heater has been installed and the vessels fuel and tanks have recently been cleaned.
Entering the vessel from the aft cockpit there is large master stateroom with double berth to port. There is storage throughout including hanging lockers space. A built in desk is to starboard as well as a head. Three steps lead up to the main cabin. Port side includes a full galley with propane stove, sink and refrigeration, drawer and locker storage throughout. On the starboard side is a U-shaped settee which can be converted to a double berth with storage underneath. Access to the engine room is through the cabin sole. Forward is the helm station which includes the electrical panel as well as electronics. There is access from both sides to the outside deck. Down 3 steps is the forward double cabin and a full head including a combination tub/shower.
- Spacious Salon with seating for six.
- Settee’s convertible double berth
- Storage underneath
- 2 large aft facing hatches for ventilation
- DC Lighting throughout
- Curtains throughout
- Recently installed WEBASTO heating system keeping the vessel dry
- Stainless Double Sink
- Hot/Cold pressure water system
- 20gallon Hot Water Heater
- Salt water foot pump
- Mariner 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Norcold Electric Refrigeration
- Storage for dishes, utensils, food etc.
Located aft - the master stateroom includes a large double berth, built in desk, head (new JABSCO) and storage throughout.
Forward - The stateroom includes double V-berth, hanging locker as well as drawer storage. Also in the guest stateroom there is a full head (new JABSCO) including combination tub/shower.
- Wrap around teak deck
- Bowmar hatch over forward stateroom for ventilation
- Stainless bow and stern rails provide safety while working on deck
- Stern teak platform with upright mounted dinghy with release
- A boom crane is mounted on the upper deck
- Electric windlass w/200’ rode
- City water hookup
- Hard dinghy with Johnson 4hp outboard
Electronics & Helm
- Icom VHF
- Standard Horizon CP300 Chartplotter/GPS
- Landmark Depth Sounder
- Pioneer AM/FM CD Player
- 12 V outlets at Nav Station
- WH Autopilot
- Furuno 24 mile radar
- Full AC/DC Panel with breakers
- AC plugs throughout vessel
- Lighting throughout vessel
- Fixed fire extinguisher system in engine room
- (4) house batteries (1) engine
- (3) bilge pumps
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Ford Lehman 135HP with only 1467 hours
- Northern Lights 7.5kw generator with 197 total hours
- Access ports on fuel tanks and tanks fuel polished
- Racor fuel filter
- 3 blade prop
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- COME HOME UNIT: Auxiliary unit with hydraulic drive driven by genset coupled to shaft
- (2) high output alternators
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.