1985 Marine Trader Flybridge Trawler Widebody
** SOLD **
Motivated Seller is looking for Offers!
AMILADO’s Owner is a serious Seller. Aggressively priced and open to Offers.
She is not in perfect condition, but there is nothing terminally wrong with her. In need of a good amount of TLC, the reward is a, huge for 50’, comfortable, liveaboard, cruising Trawler at a reasonable price. Don’t hesitate, this one will go quickly to a serious Buyer!!
Spacious fifty footer built in Taiwan at the respected Lien Hwa facility. Solid fiberglass construction with teak exterior trim and lots of teak in the interior, including carved teak doors throughout. Exterior still exhibits good shine from her 1998 Awlgrip paint job. Widebody version has large main salon, 3 staterooms and walk in engine rooms accessed by a fore and aft hallway between the guest and master cabin. Large flybridge has helm area enclosed and big aft deck for storage of the dinghy.
Main Salon / Galley
Main salon is accessed by doors port and starboard by the Lower Helm area and aft, coming up from the swim platform to a narrow aft deck. The salon is very spacious, has a teak parquet floor and teak paneling. Forward end of salon has an island counter with bar stools and the galley just forward of that. Aft, there is a door going out to narrow aft deck with ladder down to swim platform. Note: All furniture shown in photos does not convey. The room will be empty
Galley is U shaped and has a Princess propane stove w/oven, 2007, newish sink and cabinetry, Oster microwave, 2011 and a Kenmore refrigerator. Plenty of storage and counter space for the working chef.
Walk around Queen Bed, Sanyo TV, lights, outlets, closets, carved teak doors highlight the rich teak paneling prevalent in all the stateroom. Very large and comfortable room for the "master”, complete with ensuite head and shower/tub and electric toilet.
Double size walk around bed, head with shower and electric toilet. TV, portlights, lights and outlets, includes a door to hallway by engine room thru to aft cabin.
Crew or guest quarters forward in the "Vee". Currently used for storage. Has large deck hatch/skylight allowing in lots of light.
- Flybridge, full enclosure new 2008
- West Marine 310 hard bottom dinghy 2011
- Bruce anchor#40, Fortress storm anchor, one all chain rode, one chain and nylon rode
- Tracy step unit 2007
- Petit Trinidad on bottom, May 2011
- Ideal Windlass, new clutch plate and seals, 2007
Electronics & Helm
- 2 VHF's: Upper, 1998 and lower 2009 stations with their own antenna’s
- New stereo and speakers lower station and salon, 2006
- New stereo and speaker’s upper station, 2007
- Datrex life raft
The following items are on board and need to be installed or certified:
- Robertson Autopilot
- Furuno Radar
- Inmarsat Satellite phone
- Icom Tuner
- Icom Single Side band, no antennae
- Datrex life raft
There is no warranty or guarantee on these items. Their value is not included in the asking price of the vessel.
- Westerbeke 15 kw model WTA15814 generator with 3040 hours on the hour meter
- Charging head and cooling system rebuilt in 2005
- New water pump in 2011
- Dedicated Racor 500 fuel filter
- Engine batteries: 2 banks of 2-8D's each
- Custom electrical panel at forward staircase.
- 120/50amp and 230/50 amp shore power outlets.
- 230/50amp shore power systems
- 110 volt and 12 volt systems
- House: 4-8D batteries, under guest stateroom mattress
- One dedicated 1000watt Inverter for the refrigerator
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2-Racor 900's engine fuel filters, one per engine
- New exhaust system and standpipes, 1998
- New engine room soundproofing 1998
- Ocean Breeze Air conditioners (3-16K and 2-9K BTU's) with electric heat coils, 2004
- Bilge pumps, pressure water system
- New water heater
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.