1987 Grand Banks Classic
** SOLD **
A very handsome and capable cruising yacht featuring Low Hour Caterpillar Diesels and upgraded with new aluminum fuel tanks. Extraordinary Grand Banks quality throughout this two stateroom, galley down model. Owners are anxious to get this boat sold and will listen to offers. Equipped for long range cruising with holding plate refrigeration, dinghy, full electronics.
Price reduced from $179,000 November 2013
The classic 46 Grand Banks layout featuring, 2 staterooms, each with a separate shower stall, galley down, and very roomy salon. Her interior is appointed with hand rubbed teak veneers and beautiful teak parquet cabin soles.
The master stateroom is aft with a walk-around queen berth, a convenient door leading out to the rear deck, abundant drawer storage, a roomy head with separate shower, a large hanging locker.
Up to the salon you will find a built in large L shaped leather settee to starboard aft, a wet bar with icemaker and a lower helm with side access door forward to starboard. To port forward is a breakfast serving bar and a side access door. Aft is the TV and entertainment center, a bookshelf and two occasional chairs.
Down three steps to the large gourmet galley which features an over-under full height holding plate refrigeration with separate freezer and refrigerator. The cabinets are arranged in a U shaped design and there is a built in microwave, 4 burner propane range and full sized oven. Storage is abundant with reach in counter top access, drawers and overhead cabinets.
Forward in the hallway is the apartment sized washer and separate dryer behind sliding teak doors. Forward from there is the forward state-room with roomy V-berths and a large head and separate shower stall.
The galley is down to port and features all of the modern cruising amenities on could want including:
- 3 Burner electric stove with full sized oven.
- Princess microwave oven
- Holding plate refrigerator & freezer in Teak cabinets with stainless interior
- Stainless sink
- Teak Parquet Sole
- The stairwell to the galley lifts up for engine room access.
- Furuno 24 mile Radar
- (2) Raymarine E 80 Multi-function Displays (2009)
- Raymarine Autopilot (2009)
- Raymarine DMS Depth Sounder modules interfaced
- (2) VHF Radios
- 12/110/220 Volt Systems
- 8KW Onan Generator with Sound Shield
- (5) 8D Batteries
- Sentry Charger
- Forward and aft Shore Power hook ups
- Battery Parallel System
- 50 Amp 220 Volt power cord
- Wide, Walkaround Teak decks
- Transom Door
- Lower cockpit deck
- Doorway from cockpit to Master S/R
- Transom Shower (hot and cold)
- Bimini top Stainless Frame
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Back-to-back and Settee F/B helm seating w/New Cushions
- L shaped seating aft of helm with a
- Teak Flybridge Table
- Stern dinghy davits Stainless St. Croix, (removable)
- RIB dinghy with outboard in usable condition
- (2) Anchors, One with all Chain Rode
- Double Anchor Rollers with chains and rode.
- Windlass with Chain Gypsy
- RIB Dinghy with Outboard
- (3) Unit R/C Air Conditioning
- (2) Holding Tanks
- Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing system
- New Aluminum Fuel Tanks in 2006
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Racor Fuel Filters
This is a well kept, low hour, Grand Banks Classic with new aluminum fuel tanks in 2006. She has a very good ownership history as a private West Florida Cruising boat.
She is in overall good condition with a very well kept solid teak interior, (no water staining evident). Her engine room is clean with maintenance up to date, her varnish is good and she shows as a well cared for yacht. Window frames were awlgripped recently and are in very good condition. Mechanically she is very sound with cooling systems serviced in 2013 and fully operational.
Owners are retiring and have reduced price to effect a sale. Offers and very select trades considered.
Prospective buyers, or their agents, are encouraged to contact the central agent for a complete set of pictures and a current hull and bottom survey.
Delaware Corporation owns this boat solely, and the corporation can be purchased.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.