1988 Vista 46 Sundeck
A very spacious double cabin design featuring a light Burmese teak interior, and the reliable Cat 3208 diesel engines with low hours. This well kept yacht has had only two caring owners. She is open, airy, and very clean with a lower helm station, starboard deck access door, and very minimal exterior trim for ease of maintenance. She features a VIP layout with center line berths fore and aft and two very roomy heads with separate shower stalls.
New fiberglass fuel tanks and a major mechanical refit in 2013. Recent electronics, new air conditioning, newer generator, and topsides Awl-grip paint work done. This boat is in very nice condition, and sold in cruise ready condition. Bottom paint new in October 2015.
Traditional Sundeck design with light Burmese teak interior, Sleeps 6.
The guest stateroom is forward with a center-line queen berth, lighted vanity w/seat, and drawer storage plus huge hanging locker, followed aft by the guest/day head with separate shower stall and custom tile work. Continuing aft, the large galley is to starboard and is open overhead to the cabin windows. Opposite to port is the roomy U-shaped convertible dinette.
Up three steps, the salon offers an upholstered barrel chair to starboard, a lower helm station with access door to the starboard deck. The sofa is port-side and on the aft bulkhead there are two top loading freezers conveniently affixed.
Aft and down to the master cabin, the second queen berth divides built-in nightstands; forward is a large walk-in hanging locker which serves as the engine room access. There are additional lockers and drawer storage, and a private head with a very large separate shower stall and custom tile work.
The aft deck is under hardtop with a table and four chairs and access to the fly-bridge by four teak steps. The bridge is very spacious under an over sized Bimini, center-line helm seat and guest benches port & starboard. The davit and cradle are all the way aft on the hardtop. There is a fiberglass swim platform with dive ladder.
All soles are teak & holly, protected with accent rugs. The dinette and salon furnishings are nicely upholstered, and the entertainment center includes a Sirius Satellite Radio, and a 32 inch Sharp Flat screen TV on a swivel mount. This TV also serves as the lower station display for the electronics.
- New refrigerator w/freezer
- Princess 3-burner stove w/oven
- Microwave oven
- SS Sink
- Abundant drawer storage
- Dual chest freezers.
In 2008 Vessel had a major refit of the Electronics, featuring a fully integrated Raymarine Navigation System. The lower helm navigation is displayed on the 32 Inch Plasma TV monitor with a full function control pad. The fly-bridge electronics feature a custom built display pod which stows away under the console when not in use. This is a very clever and well done installation.
- Raymarine E-80 Multi-Function Display
- Raymarine 1000 Watt Fish finder Module (networked)
- Raymarine 4KW Open Array 48 Mile Radar (networked)
- Raymarine GPS and Charting (networked)
- Raymarine Satellite Weather Overlay
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Simrad AP 24 Autopilot (networked)
- Raymarine ST 60 Digital Depth Sounder
- Aetna Digital Tachometers
- Plastimo 6 Inch Compass
- AM-FM CD Stereo
- Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver
Lower Helm Electronics
- Simrad AP 24 Autopilot (networked)
- Sharp 32 Inch Flat-screen TV Displays All Nav Functions (Networked)
- Raymarine full control remote keypad for Navigation
- Standard Horizon VHF
- New Fuel Tank guages
Vessel has significant electrical up grades including a more recent Kohler 11 KW generator in Sound Shield. Extensive newer wiring and auxiliary DC distribution panel on F/B.
Inverter powers all of the refrigeration, entertainment system and lighting.
- Onan MDKAW 11 KW Generator with Sound Shield
- Heart 2000 Watt Inverter/100 Amp Charger
- Dytek 50 amp battery charger
- (3) 8 D Batteries (1) group 31 Battery (all Recent)
- 50 Amp 220 V Shore power service
Over the winter of 2013 and 2014, both fuel tanks were replaced. During that process the whole engine room received a major update. Engine room access is through either the aft closet or through the cabin sole via a ladder. Engine room is very well lit, with good headroom. Mechanically very sound.
- 2 New Fiberglass Fuel tanks 2013
- All sea strainers were rebuilt, polished and cleaned.
- New "Star-board ' mounting plates
- All primary hoses were replaced.
- New Diamond plate floors installed
- New 1 HP A/C sea water pump installed.
- Engines re-hosed as needed
- Engines painted
- Engine room painted.
- New Fresh Water pump system with accumulator bottle
- New Acoustic insulation on fuel tanks.
- New Hot Water Heater
- Main Engine Exhaust hoses replaced in 2012 (Completely)
- New 110V Florescent E/R Lighting
- Generator upgraded to 11 KW, new "Star-board" mounting bed
Air conditioning system: There are 4 Zones of A/C in the boat. All units are new in the past 6 years. The salon and galley each have their own 16,000 BTU systems and each stateroom has their own units.Digital controls featured on all of the units.
- New fuel tank gauges
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- High water bilge alarm
- Oil Exchange System
- Holding Tank with macerator
- Electric fresh water heads
- Racor Fuel Filters (3)
- Perko Bronze Sea Strainers
- Full instrumentation at both helms
- Full Remote panel for generator with gauges
A load bearing fiberglass hardtop over the aft sundeck, holds the 11 Avon Rib dinghy with a stainless steel davit and electric winch motor. There is a low profile radar arch, Aluminum framed wing doors and a beautiful teak deck on the outside covered living area. Wide (and very well protected), fiberglass non-skid side and fore-decks allow for ease of line handling.
Topside Fly-bridge exterior and non skid decks Awl-gripped in 2013
- Aluminum framed wing doors
- Stainless electric dinghy davit
- 11' AB RIB dinghy, Dinghy Cover, Dinghy Chocks
- 20 HP Honda 4 stroke electric start outboard
- Maxwell Windlass 2500 Lb.
- Anchor w/chain & rode
- FB Bimini New in 2016 with new forward Dodger
- New Fly-bridge Cushions in 2016
- Fiberglass Radar Arch
- Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Stainless dive ladder
- Windshield covers
- F/B helm & console covers, Fly-bridge Cushions
- Forward Isinglass Bridge Enclosure New 2016
- Teak aft deck sole Refinished 2016
- Fbg forward & side decks
- Fenders in racks
- Fiberglass load bearing hardtop
- S/S handrails
- Textalene mesh window covers
- Tiderider boarding ladder
A very clean, low hour vessel with all of the rich character of a traditional teak interior, without all of the maintenance of the exterior teak. Her twin 3208T Caterpillar diesels are still the standard of the industry for durability and ease of care.
Owner reports fuel burn of 5 GPH at 8.5 Knots, and 10 GPH at 10 Knots. With her 600 gallon fuel capacity she has very good range. Her semi displacement hull design is capable of higher speeds, yet gives a very comfortable stable ride at slow speeds.
A pleasure to show, this is a very capable cruising yacht,with lots of very significant quality upgrades. She is a dependable, capable cruising yacht with an open, airy light teak wood interior.
October 2015, Vessel was hauled and bottom repainted, hull was compounded and waxed.New Fly-bridge Bimini, dodger and cushions in 2016.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.