1990 Marine Trader 36 Sundeck
** SOLD **
WATER GYPSY is a beautiful example of a traditional Trawler in a Sun Deck configuration. The 135hp Lehmans are in wonderful condition, The entire engine room shines! Loving care has been lavished on this little traveler, cedar lined closets, additional cedar shelving in the Master, updated electronics, new enclosures for the bridge. If you are looking for a boat like this you will be hard pressed to find one in better condition. I know she is in "turn key" condition.
Electronics & Navigation
- AUTOPILOT - Autohelm ST 7000, dual station
- CHART PLOTTER - Flybridge 14" Standard Horizon color monitor.
- GPS - Raytheon Raychart 620, upper & lower stations
- RADAR - Furuno 1930, 36 mi.
- COMPASS - Richie DPN-203 (upper) & Richie HB-71 (lower)
- VHF RADIO - Standard Horizon CX12505A (upper) & Standard Titan GX23205
- DEPTH FINDER - Furuno 667 (upper) & DataMarine 3000 (lower)
- STEREO (2) - AM/FM /CD
WATER GYPSY features the popular 2-stateroom layout and an all teak interior. The forward guest stateroom has a space saving off-set double berth and a private head. The aft master stateroom includes a king-size bed, vanity, two hanging closet and an ensuite head with shower and tub. The roomy salon allows for maximum entertaining and includes a lower helm plus a sliding deck door. Galley and dinette are down.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer, 2-door , DC power
- Pressure fresh water system
- Water heater, 8 gal., 110V/ engine heat exchanger
- Magic Chef stove, 4 burner
- GE microwave oven
- Black & Decker coffee maker, under-counter
- Dinette to starboard w/storage below
Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass deck
- Lewmar Pro 1000 anchor windlass w/upper & lower controls (9-24-06)
- Super Max anchor, 35lb
- HT G4 anchor chain, 100 ft, 5/16 in.
- Rope, 5/8 in., 240 ft. (new 9-24-06)
- Spare Suncor Danforth style anchor, SS, 35lb
- Spare Rope 9/16 in, 100 ft.
- Spare chain, 1/4 in.
- Deck & anchor washdown system (2-18-06)
- Freshwater shower on dive platform, hot & cold
- Table & chairs on aft deck
- Taylor fenders (4) w/mount brackets
- Guest spotlight 296-5 w/remote, dual station controls
- 10 ft. hard bottom Caribe dinghy w/15 hp Yamaha, elec. windlass, and elec. dinghy davit & cradle mounted on hardtop. Dinghy cover included.
- 110V AC electrical system, dual 30 amp circuits
- Kohler Generator 8E0Z, 8 KW, 913 hours
- Dual station AC - Cruisair DX 16K w/ SMX 11 control system (fwd and aft)
- Battery/Shore power switch
- 30 amp dockside electrical cables & adapters, (4)
- 12 VDC electrical system
- 8D Cell batteries, (2) - New 2011
- 40 amp star power Tru-Charge battery charger
- AFI dual trumpet electric horn
- Statpower Pro charge 1500 AMP inverter
Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Lehman 135hp, diesel engines
- Model #2725
- Serial # D0806/55 JB (port), 2004 hours
- Serial # D0806/75 KB (starboard), 2028 hours
- Fuel polishing system
- Engine automatic fire control system
- Oil transfer system for main engines
- Bilge blowers (2)
- Auto bilge pumps (2)
- Cabin and flybridge engine controls
- Engine room lights 12 V DC and 110 AC
- Freshwater system w/filter
- Shower sump w/pump
- AC condenser sump pump w/valves to divert water overboard or through water filter and into front water tank
- R&D shaft savers installed between transmission and drive shaft coupling
- Tanks: One 35 gal. black-water, One 100 gal. Freshwater AFT, One 50 gal. Freshwater in V-berth.
Many recent upgrades including:
- New water pumps (2) October 2013
- New Bottom Job - May 2013, includes (4) coats of epoxy barrier and (3) coats of Trinidad bottom paint.
- New Aft CruiseAir A/C - March 2013
- (2008) window coverings for salon, staterooms and heads.
- (2007) All engine mounts replaced, engine & transmission oil coolers replaced, port transmission removed & overhauled and new dampler plate installed.
- (2005) Main salon, dinette, & front stateroom cushions re-covered.
WATER GYPSY is a beautiful example of a traditional Trawler in a Sun Deck configuration. The 135hp Lehman engines are in wonderful condition. The entire engine room shines! Loving care has been lavished on this little traveler, cedar lined closets, additional cedar shelving in the Master, updated electronics, and new enclosures for the bridge. If you are looking for a boat like this you will be hard pressed to find one in better condition. I know she is in "turn key" condition.