1996 Nimble 21 Vagabond
- Stock #091299 -
One of a kind Custom Features - Perfect small adventure cruising boat!!
Here is 1 of the 30 Nimble Vagabonds ever built. The Vagabond is a small pilot house trawler with big boat features and feel. With a 6'4" high cabin, a full size V berth and full wrap around windows this small trailerable cruiser does not feel cramped. The Vagabond was designed by world renowned marine architect Ted Brewer who after many large yachts found interest in designing a smaller fleet. The Vagabond was the smallest of the power fleets with a minimum draft of 12" and powered by a small fuel efficient 4-stroke 25 HP Yamaha outboard. This boat sips gasoline while quietly humming through the waters of your local lake, bay or coastline.
The Vagabond Trawler was designed to maximize use of available space aboard without compromising traditional appearance or structural ruggedness.
The owner purchased this boat in Port Townsend Washington and spent 6 years living on and off the boat on Beaver Lake located in the Ozark Mountains of NW Arkansas. He traveled down 300 miles of the Arkansas River's locks and Dams and then 600 miles of the mighty Mississippi and eventually cruising the Gulf coast as far as Panama City Florida. He has spent countless hours customizing this particular Vagabond into the perfect small adventure cruising boat ideal for extended cruising or the perfect weekend get-a-way.
It's got one of a kind custom features such as
-Crab pod pulling mast and boom (including 350lb pull Capstan winch)
- Shade Tree awning perfect for sun or rain
- Sunbrella snap on exterior room (camper canvas cover for full length exterior room and boom cover)
- Outdoor sink/fish cleaning station
- Fire hose gunwale wrap
- Two 12-gal Boyd Welding Aluminum gas tanks
- Cherry and Brazilian Rosewood drawers
- Tempurpedic V-berth mattress with snap over waterproof cover
- Speaker box and stereo mount for exceptional sound
- Blue Seas Automatic Charge controller for thoughtless charging of the new Marine starting battery and marine Deep cycle house battery
- LED cabin lights saving energy and reducing cabin heat
- Full wrap around curtains that stay closed with the use of rare earth magnets
- Self draining cabin floor
- Redwood cockpit insert
- Extended Counter tops, better for lengthy stays and food preparation;
- Quality built Trailer with brand new heavy load rated tires and spare on a 9 ton axle.
This tough little boat has provided a safe and sound home for miles and miles of lake shores, American Rivers, and the Golden Coastline. With all through hull fittings above the water line, and with the reliability of the 4 stoke Yamaha outfitted with in-line fuel/water separators, and fail proof charging system she'll never leave you sinking or stranded.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
Reason for selling is not using enough .......
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every Boats possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***52 PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!