2000 Camano Troll
The Camano 31' is a one stateroom, one head trawler with a large salon and very practical galley down one step. She entertains eight, seats six for meals and sleeps four comfortably (Settee converts). With two helm stations, a large flybridge and great 360 degree visibility in the salon, she makes a wonderful "Pocket Trawler”. With the Keelform hull design she is very efficient at speeds up to 17 knots providing a much smoother ride than other boats her size. Camano owners rave about the economical operation and low maintenance of their boats, Passegermaker Magazine report a 5 GPH burn rate at 15 knots, much less at 7 Knots 1.5 an hour.
All laminates are hand laid mat and roving. Hull bottom is solid glass with 6 longitudinal stringers. High stress area of keel includes carbon fiber along with mat and roving to a thickness as great as 1". Hull sides above waterline and all cabin areas are cored for stiffness as well as sound and thermal insulation. Glass content in foam cored area has sufficient strength to stand alone. Hull to deck joint is fiber glassed together along with bulkheads to form an integral structure. The highest quality fiberglass and gelcoat materials are used. Engine room area surrounded with heavy duty construction and insulated with modern sound proofing materials.
Powder coated welded aluminum exterior swinging door
Powder coated aluminum framed cabin windows with additional thickness safety glass (3 sliding)
Deck cleats through-bolted with aluminum backing plates.
Searenity II is a surprisingly large and well arranged for its size with the cruising couple in mind for longer cruises with a surprising amount of storage and well suited to day cruises with a small group. The interior is inviting with nearly an unobstructed 360 degree view. Additionally in the Galley/Head & Sleeping cabin there are screened opening port lights and a foredeck hatch above the bed. Between the nice sized salon and the outsized flybridge you and you guest can be comfortable. The interior shows quality workmanship in fit and finish and was designed to be easy to care for.
One of the great features of the Camano is its large and very bright Salon. With excellent ventilation, MarineAir 16,000 BTU air conditioning, and 360 degree visibility, the Salon is comfortable in all conditions
The galley is one step down on the port side just forward of the salon. This is a very functional Galley with everything at your fingertips. Open and airy it is part of the social setting in the Salon.
- Light and Bright galley down
- Novakool RA4500-Refrigerator /freezer; dual voltage
- Single SS sink
- Toaster oven
- Dometic Microwave & Convection oven
- Stainless Steel Force 10 Marine range/oven propane –propane monitor – propane shut-off solenoid
- Good galley storage
- Hot water heater Engin3 Maniflold
- 12 Volt Outlet
Searenity II has the standard v-berth arrangement with filler for V berth and port and starboard rack storage. There is a large hanging locker just outside the forward berth. Lots of storage in two drawers and under berth. Opening anchor locker is forward of berth. Opening large hatch over berth with OceanAir sliding screen and shade hatch cover. Two side opening portholes for fresh air flow. It is air conditioned. Fabrics in excellent condition
- New Canvas Bimini , Aft Cockpit, FB Console Cover
- SS anchor roller with 10KG Bruse Anchor
- New Bridge Drains
- Maxwell windlass electric w/foredeck & helm control
- Fresh water wash down at foredeck
- 150’ nylon anchor rode + 20’ chain
- Windshield wipers/washer
- Cockpit transom door
- Swim platform w/ladder
- Cockpit fender storage
- Cockpit “locking lazarette
- Molded in cockpit boarding steps
- Cockpit shower
- Propane locker
- Cockpit spreader lights
- Ample high quality SS railings and hand holds
- Ladder S/S
Helm & Electronics
- Simrad AP11 auto pilot – lower helm/repeater FB
- Garmin GPS Map 740S Touch Screen GPS – Plotter (moveable between lower/upper helm)
- Lowrance X48 High Definition LCD Depth Sounder – lower/FB helms
- Ray Marine –Ray Chart Plotter/GPS RC520 multi-function display – lower helm
- Raytheon RC70C Radar 24 mile
- 2- Aqua Meter Saturn Compass
- Icom M402 VHF w/DSC
- Samsung TV
- Prestige CD Stereo
- Note: Lower Helm Electronics accessed via mirror in head
- 12vdc/110vac systems
- 120vac shore power inlets – 1 Pt. & Stbd.
- 5-Batteries; 1 bank of 2 group 24 for engine, 1 bank of 2 for house group 27
- Shore power cord
- 2-Engine Alternators
- 1500 watt inverter
- 30amp Battery Charger
Volvo Penta TAMD41, 200 HP with 1132 hours. The engine has been well maintained. The engine room is very clean. The mechanical layout on the Camano is well thought out with easy access to all components.
- Kobelt engine controls
- Bow thruster
- Fuel gauge – w/switch to check each of 2-tanks
- Tank Watch –holding tank monitor
- Vac U Flush fresh water flush toilet holding tank w/macerator
- Marine AC w/digital controls; 16,000BTU reverse cycle
- Hot water also supplied by a heat exchanger on the engine
You won't find a cleaner, well-kept vessel than Searenity II, unless you buy newer and more expensive. She is well equipped and ready for that cruise you've always dreamed about and is a great "one couple" trawler that has all the equipment for comfortable, long distance cruising. With her single diesel and large bow thruster, she is easy to maneuver and stingy on fuel.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.