2000 Nordic Tugs 32
Recognized as one of the most desirable small cruisers, the Nordic Tugs 32 offers quality construction capable of providing a couple with comfortable long-distance cruising, perfect for the Loop.
Distinctive eye catching design with a full keel semi-displacement hull large enough to live aboard and small enough to handle with ease. Equipped with a bow thruster to aid in maneuvering. Features a raised pilothouse, aft deck, large open salon, and roomy stateroom offering comfort, and convenience.
Freshly repainted in red AWLGRIP and ready for her new owners. Call to schedule an appointment.
Nordic Tugs 32 - Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the aftdeck, you will find storage cabinets to directly to starboard, L-shaped seating with table to starboard and an L-shaped galley to port. Moving forward up into the raised pilothouse and you will find the helm to starboard, bench seating and side deck access doors on each side. The master stateroom entrance is forward to port with queen berth, ample storage and large head with vanity and shower on starboard. Engine room access is via two pilothouse sole hatches.
Nordic Tugs 32 - Salon
The open and airy salon offers a surprising amount of space for a boat this size with L-shaped seating/berth to starboard with under-seat storage and storage cabinetry by the door to the aftdeck. A custom table fits nicely in the center. Windows abound providing for an open airy feel and excellent visibility.
Nordic Tugs 32 - Accomodations
Master stateroom forward with a pulman berth, hanging locker, storage cabinet and ensuite head with shower. The salon seating also converts to a double size berth.
Nordic Tugs 32 - Galley
The L-shaped galley is located to port in the salon features:
- NOVA KOOL under counter refrigerator and freezer
- Sharp Carousel Convection Oven
- Origo 4300E two burner electric/alcohol stove-top
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Ample storage drawers
Nordic Tugs 32 - Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers excellent visibility and side-deck access from the starboard side helm. Electronics are above in easy reach. Bench seating on each side, overhead hatch for ventilation, side-deck access doors on each side and opening aft window.
Nordic Tugs 32 - Electronics
- RayPilot 650 auto helm
- Raymarine ST900R
- Ratheon Pathfinder RL70
- Autohelm Tridata
- Ritchie Compass
- ICom IC M127 VHF
- Sony Stereo Sondy MDX 65 CD changer
- 4 Bose Speakers
Nordic Tugs 32 - Electrical
- Northern Lights 5.5 KW Generator
- xxx electrical panels
- Two 30 amp shore power cords
- C-Charger 5000 series 30 amp battery charger
- Two Interstate 4D batteries
- One starting battery
- Yacht Corrosion Consultants Zinc Saver, galvanic isolator
Nordic Tugs 32 - Mechanical
- 220hp Cummins GBT5.9 diesel
- Morse throttle/transmission control
- Northern Lights 5.5 KW generator
- VDO guages
- Racor fuel filters
- Groco sea-strainers
- Side Power bow thruster
- Simpson Lawrence windlass
- 9,000 btu Ocean Marine air conditioning - forward cabin
- 16,000 btu Ocean Marine air conditioning - salon
- 6 gal, 1,500 watt Seaward hot water heater
- Vacuflush head
- Tankwatch III holding tank moitoring
- Whale shower sump pump