2002 Defever 48 Tri-cabinTrawler
Three staterooms with galley up, two helms and covered side decks. Very clean 2002 !
Galley, aft deck, salon and dinette are all on the same level, walk-in engine room, covered walk-around side decks, separate washer-dryer room.
Ready for the Great Loop.
Rare opportunity! One of the best looking and cleanest trawlers around. Looking for the ideal Great Looper or want to travel the islands with a fully equipped well-respected trawler with minium fuel Burn.
- Two 12.5 Kw westerbeake generators ( Mounted High so you can work standing up),
- Broward 800 lb davit and tender,
- Niaid stabilizers,
- Satellite TV,
This boat is priced to sell and a great opportunity. Twin Cummins Diesels, recent fuel filter and oil change and ready to go. Bella Mare will move soon.
Personal Items and Exclusions
Two chairs in main salon and ottoman, and all personal effects.
Bella Mare is a loaded trawler which represents two and one half decades of comprehensive engineering and continual upgrading to make this Tri-Cabin Pilothouse Trawler a most desirable investment. This vessel is extremely easy to handle with outstanding seakeeping qualities from DeFever.
The superior ride is because she is stabilized and great tracking due to the deep set keel and with prop protection. This will allow the owners to ride out the seas in confidence and comfort. , Bella Mare offers a unique design including a well lighted, stand up engine room, three very desirable staterooms, galley aft, salon and lower helm station on the same level, laundry room in the owners cabin, safe covered wide side decks and economic long range capacity.
Aft Deck Forward
As you enter Bella Mare from the swim platform, you step on to the aft teak deck, which can easily accommodate six people. The side decks to port and starboard are protected and provide access to the bow area. Access to the bridge and upper helm is located to starboard. Port and starboard salon access is via sliding doors. Additional exterior door accessing galley area. Aft and down 4 steps is the master suite, head and laundry room. Moving forward from the galley, is the pilothouse/salon area with helm to starboard. From the centerline, stepping down is the port side guest stateroom with bunks and adjacent starboard guest head. Forward is the second guest stateroom with over/under bunk configuration. The engine room is accessed via a door in the guest port side stateroom.
- Furuno color Navnet Cmap NT
- Furuno Navtex NX 30
- Furuno 6 KW Radar
- Furuno RD 30 Depth/Speed/Log (new displays 2015)
- Furuno Color Fishfinder
- Robertson AP 22 Auto Pilot
- Robertson AP 21 Auto Pilot remote
- Furuno GP 36 DGPS
- Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio (helm) and iCom Spectrum VHF on bridge (new 2015)
- 2 Ritchie Compasses
- KVH Tracvision 4 Satellite TV system
- 2 Direct TV Receivers (salon and owners suite)
- Inmarsat mini M satellite phone system w/voice, fax, and internet
- 2 Sharp Aquos LCD TV's
- Sony XR-CA630X AM/FM/XM
- Infinity Stereo Speaker
One of the most functional engine compartments in a 48 footer! Offering six-foot headroom. Well laid out with lots of additional fluorescent lighting. Easy access with entrance thru port side guest stateroom door. A well designed sea chest provides sea water cooling for all engine room systems. Very easy access for all shutoff valves. Salt mist thru air induction vents has been minimized, due to plenums location inside sidedecks. A very good inventory of miscellaneous spare parts.
- Cummins Model 220 B Diamond Series (3110 hours)
- Naiad stabilizers (serviced 2015)
- Fuel transfer manifold
- Spur line cutters
- Mechanical oil gauges
- Paragon fresh water system
- 5 8D batteries
- Phase three battery charger
- Sight gauges for fuel tanks
- Sight gauges for water tanks
- Digital ER temp readout at helm
- ZF/Hurth marine gears
- Vernalift mufflers
- twin Westerbeke 12.5 KW Generators (1900 hours)
- Dual Racor fuel filters w/vac gauges
- Norscot dripless shaft seals
- Groco oil change system
- Flojet backup freshwater pump
- Seaward 20 gal. hot water heater (new 2015)
- Sealand vac flush system (serviced 2016)
- Kidd firewatch auto fire system
- 4 automatic bilge pumps
- High water alarm
- Emergency bilge pumps
- Village Marine 800 GPD watermaker
- Additional sound insulation between engine room and master suite
- Tank watch system for holding tank
- Folding cocktail table at flybridge
- Non-absorbent flybridge cushions
- Covers for flybridge electronics, helm chair and dingy
- EPIRB 401B
- USCG safety equipment
- GFCI outlets at every sink
- Fish cleaning station at aft deck
- Flood lights on radar arch
- Smoke alarms
- CO2 alarms
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.