2005 Sabre Downeast Trawler
“TOBA” is new to the market and a rare find for the discriminating Sabre buyer. She is one of few Galley up Models produced with the optional second stateroom. With many of the options available from Sabre plus custom options, “TOBA” is a very well cared for lightly used and well equipped Sabreline 36 Sedan. Based on the proven hull design, she is capable, superbly attractive and versatile, allowing for safe, comfortable cruising, with the option of fishing, living aboard, enjoying with family and friends, etc.
She is equipped with dependable twin Yanmar 370 Hp Yanmar 6LY series engines. She has a comfortable cruise speed of 18 knots and 24 knots max. Beautifully finished interior layout includes a private owner’s stateroom forward, a large head with circular shower enclosure to starboard, second stateroom to port and a full galley up. This area also incorporates a spacious and airy salon with a lower helm station and sliding door to the starboard side weather decks. The large windows provide ample views and fine craftsmanship is noted throughout.
She offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire an excellent yacht at great pricing considering her condition and gear. Awaiting the change of command “TOBA” is a must to see.
Rare two-stateroom, galley-up layout sleeps 6. Forward master cabin with island queen berth. Guest cabin port side with pullout double berth separated from the companionway by a heavy privacy curtain. Head starboard side with a door direct to the master and a door opening to the companionway. Up the steps and aft is main saloon, forward to port is the galley followed aft by the convertible dinette, forward to starboard is the lower station followed aft by the fridge and TV.
The Salon is comfortable and has wonderful vistas from the large windows that open both port and starboard. An Ultra suede “L” settee port side has Hi-Lo table with removable center leaf . Seats 6 and converts to double berth with filler cushion s. Custom tool drawer and locker storage under. Lower helm station to starboard with swing up helm seat provides easy access to side deck. Easy engine room access hatch with ladder and hand rails. Starboard cabinets housing fridge and TV with sizeable fiddled countertop that can be used for chart work. Teak overhead hand rail. Bomar painted aluminum-framed windows with interior wood trim. Sound deadening headliner panels. Halogen lights in overhead with dimmer switches. Danish cabin reading lights . Mini-blinds and curtains on side and aft windows. Aluminum hinged access door to aft cockpit with top-drop window with screen.
“ TOBA” offers a rare U-shaped galley up
- Corian Mediterranean countertops with teal fiddles
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet
- Water filter on cold water supply.
- Princess Gourmet 2-burner 120v electric cook top
- Panasonic Dimension4 Convection microwave oven
- Vitrigo Model C115iAC
- 4.2 cuft AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (NEW 2014)
- Built-in wastebasket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter and lockers above counter
- Cherry storage locker forward of sink holds dishes and cooking utensils
The spacious master stateroom offers a comfortable Island queen master berth with 6” foam mattress. Drawers and hinged locker storage under berth. Storage lockers outboard and above berth. Hanging locker (cedar lined) with louvered door. Full-length, bulkhead mirror. Danish cabin reading lights . Passageway door to main salon. Direct access to head.
The guest stateroom is Port side under galley, across from head. Double six-foot berth with 6” foam mattress. Drawers and locker storage above and under berth. Privacy curtains.
Deck and Hull
- Modified “V” hull design with 18 degrees deadrise at transom
- ISO-NPG gel coat and Vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates
- Divinycell PVC foam core in hull running surfaces.
- Foam is held back beneath engines and running gear and in way of all thru hulls
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- Solid fiberglass hull side laminate.
- Foam cored fiberglass stringer system
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Flag blue hullsides with white Imron boot stripe.
- Tan anti-skid surface on decks and cockpit.
- Transom gate to fiberglass swim platform with telescoping SS swim ladder.
Command Fly Bridge
- Dual Pompanette helm chairs (NEW seat cushions 2014)
- Aft bench seat with Sunbrella cushions.
- Huge storage areas under helm and bench seat.
- HALL Mast hinged to clear all bridges on Great Loop
- Schmitt 18” stainless steel steering wheel.
- Start/stop switches
- Twin Electronic Teleflex shift/ throttle controls
- Beede tachometer, voltmeter, engine oil pressure, transmission oil pressure, engine water temperature gauges
- Engine alarms (light and buzzer) for high water temperature and low oil pressure.
- Trim tab controls
- Ritchie compass.
- Switch panel with Carling rocker switches including horn, blower, running, anchor and instrument lights.
- Wet bar with sink and Tundra T13S ac/dc refrigerator in cabinet under.
- Hot/cold transom shower
- Shore water inlet (disconnected).
- Molded steps for easy access to side decks and dockside boarding
- Three large hatches access Racors, inverter batteries, washdown pump and generous lazarette storage
- Ladder to Flybridge.
- Transom gate to swim platform.
- Sunbrella bimini top with full bridge enclosure.
- Tan canvas and Eisenglass panels zip together for all weather protection
- Tan vinyl upper helm cover and cockpit fly cover.
- Tan Sunbrella covers for the windshield, aft door, hatches and searchlight.
- Plus sunscreens for front windshield, forward side windows and sliding door and aft door.
- Tempered glass windshield insert on bridge.
Tender / Davits
- ST CROIX factory installed davits on reinforced transom and Weaver davits installed on swim step
- Custom stern rail.
- Pudgy snap eyes for Weaver davits.
- 2004 Portland Pudgy 8 ft. Red Safety Dingy.
- 2014 Honda BF2.3DKLH outboard motor (NEW 2014)
- USCG Safety Package, fenders(4), dock lines(4).
Electronics and Helm
- Ritchie compasses at lower helm and bridge.
- Navigation and anchor lights
- . Raymarine 2007 Electronics Package including:
- Raymarine 4KW Radome mounted on mast.
- Raymarine E120 MFD displays at upper and lower helm stations.
- Raystar 126 GPS receiver with antenna.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot controls at both stations.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata displays depth at both helms.
- Navionics chip for chartplotter
- NEW 2014: Simrad RS35 VHF and AIS Radio on bridge and Simrad HS35 Wireless Handset at helm station.
- VIZIO 26” LED flat screen TV with remote control (NEW 2013)
- . Clarion M309 AM/FM/CD player with bridge control station.
- Four speakers in salon and two on bridge with handheld remote control.
- TV-telephone inlet with outlets in salon and forward cabin.
- Twin Yanmar 6LYA-STP, 370 HP FWC Diesel engines. Hours: 1125
- ONAN 9kw Generator Model MDKAV-5706441 Hours: 230
- Factory installed Prosine 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter system with 120AMP charger, extra batteries, selector switches and Xantrex monitor panel.
- DC: Batteries: 7 Lifeline AGM in 4 banks, All NEW 2014. Battery parallel switches. DC Panel with 23 breakers. 12 Volt outlets in forward cabin and both helm stations. Dimmer switches for salon overhead lights
- AC: Dual 30 amp inlets with two shore power cords. AC Panel with 14 breakers.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Air A/C & Heat units: 16,000BTU salon and 12,000 BTU in master cabin.
- Sidepower Model SP75T Bow thruster with dual station controls. Sea Star hydraulic steering with VDO rudder angle indicators. Bennett trim tabs. PSS Dripless Shaft Seals (NEW 2014)
- Lewmar 1200 Rope/Chain Windlass w/ three control stations. Delta Fastset 35# anchor with 100 ft. chain and 100 ft. rode.
- Reverso lube transfer system plumbed to engines, gears and generator
- Force 10 Hot water heater 11gals, 110v and plumbed to engine
- Jabsco Fresh and Raw water washdown system fore and aft.
- Windshield wipers with washers (3).
- Bilge blower,
- Rule 2000gph bilge pumps (3), high water alarm
- Smoke detector.
TOBA is an extremely well cared for 36’ Sabre that has been well maintained by her knowledgeable owners. She has recently completed the Great Loop and is turnkey ready for her new owners cruising dreams
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.