2004 Intrepid 377 Walkaround
TRIPLE 300 hp EVINRUDE E-TEC OUTBOARDS HAVE HAD THEIR 300 HR. SERVICE AND TRANSFERABLE FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL DECEMBER 2017
SEA WOLFE was re-powered in 2013 with triple 300 HP Evinrude E-TEC outboards with extended FACTORY warranty until 12/2017. Since purchasing the boat, in 2012 she has been dry stored on a 2012 custom built "Goose Neck" aluminum trailer with triple Rolls Axle trailer, SEA WOLFE make a great package for distant destinations without adding engine hours and excessive fuel getting there. The Intrepid 377 is a well respected serious offshore fisherman/dive boat with accommodations for one couple cruising.
NOTE: THE TRAILER IS NOT INCLUDED AT THE PRICE OF $169,900.00, HOWEVER, IT MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Entering from the cockpit companionway on the port side there is a hanging locker, full length convertible leather sofa with cabinets outboard. Opposite to starboard is the enclosed head compartment with separate shower stall. The galley is just forward of the head Full forward is the queen size bed with three drawers under.
- Single Sink
- H&C pressure water
- Mcrowave oven
- Single Burner Stove Top
- Excellent Counter Top Space and Storage
- Top Loading Ref/Fzr
- Sony CDXMP 80 AM/FM/CD/CD-RW/MP3 Player
- Sony 4/3 Channel 600 Watt Amp
- Sony 2/1 Channel 480 Watt Amp
- Two Pair-MB Quart 6X9 Coaxial 140 Watt Speakers
- One Pair-Poly Planor 8: 200 Watt 3-Way Speakers
- One Pair-Niles Cabin Speakers
- One Pair Clarion 10" Marine Sub Woofer
- Sony 10 Disc Changer
- Sony XM Satellite Tuner
- New Flat Panel TV-Salon
Factory Fiberglass Hard Top. Easy access from the cockpit to the foredeck for handling dock lines or anchoring.
- New non-skid paint 2014
- New helm seat and bolster upholstery 2014
- T-top enclosure, windshield and side curtains
- Excellent on deck storage
- Low exterior maintenance
- Transom door with swim platform and ladder
- Stbd side "Dive" door w/fold down ladder
- Furuno Navnet Radar/Plotter System
- Furuno 10.4" Color LCD Displsy
- Furuno 6KW Tranceiver Gearbox w/4' Open Array Antenna
- Furuno Black Box GPS/Waas Antenna
- Furuno 1KW Oil Box Transducer
- Furuno 235khz Smart Sensor Transducer
- Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot (In-Op)
- Icom 502 VHF
- Icom Command Mike
Repowered with triple 2013 300 HP Evinrude E-TEC outboards with 285 hrs, Full Electronic Digital Controls (single lever to control/synchronize all three engines when running or single lever to control each engine individually or two levers for maneuvering with any combination of engines. Full 300 hr Service with transferable Factory Warranty until December 2017.
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Bow Thruster
- 10,000 BTU Marineair Rev Cycle Air Conditioning
- Three Auto/Man Bilge Pumps
- Dual Cylinder Hyd Steering
- Electric Marine Toilet w/overboard or holding tank discharge with deck or macerator pump-out
- Water Separator Fuel Filters
- 120V/30Amp Shore Power Service
- 5 KW Kohler Generator recently serviced including new SS Pan)
- Four Batteries
- New Battery Charger
Fishing & Diving
Set-up for offshore fishing or diving with:
- Stbd side Dive Door
- Live Bait Well
- Two fish box-one w/macerator
- Taco Grand Slam Outriggers w/telescoping poles
- Large Cockpit
- Underwater fishing lights
- 13 rod holders including 4 on back of electric helm seat
- Rod storage in fwd area opposite L-shape settee
- Kevlar Construction
- Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning
- LoFrans Electric Windlass
- 5 KW Kohler Generator
- Helm Seat w/Fore and Aft Controls
- 120V/30Amp Shore Power w/Battery Charger
- Half Tower w/Fiberglass Top w/4 Recessed Lights
- Taco Grand Slam Outrigger System
- 15' Taco Telescoping Outrigger Poles
- 5 Rod Holders on FG Top
- Gunwale Rod Holders
- Transom Door
- Custom Stbd Side Dive Door Hullside
- Recirculating Live Bait Well
- Removable Rear Cockpit Bench Seat
- Ritchie Compass
- Installed Customer Supplied Transducer
- L-Shaped Seating Port Side Forward of Helm
- Cockpit Coaming Bolster
- Color Flat Panel TV
- Single Burner Stove Top
2012 Custom Trailer (Purchased Separately)
This highly customized aluminum trailer was built for the current owner in 2012. Heavy aluminum construction with "Goose Neck" hitch, triple Rolls Axles and custom built-in ladder for easy access to the vessel. The trailer is not included in the vessels inventory, however, it is available and may be purchased separately.
ADVANTAGES OF KEEPING A 377 INTREPID ON A TRAILER
1) SAVING FUEL AND ENGINE HOURS ON RUNS TO DIFFERENT AREAS:
One 200 mile run to and from the west coast of Florida to the east coast will save 400 gallons at $4.00/gal=$1,600.00. Estimated cost of truck at $1.00/mile= $1,200.00 savings.
2) Leaving the boat at High & Dry or in a rented slip can be $600.00/mo. Keeping the boat and trailer at a storage facility is $150.00 to $200.00/mo.
3) Boat and trailer is more secure in a storage facility vs. a slip or High & Dry.
4) Boat stored on a trailer is more secure from a storm.
5) Cost of boat insurance will be less
6) The ability to buy fuel is less expensive-.50 to .80 cents/gallon
7) The ability to clean and leave equipment on board is better with a trailer.
8) The ability to repair the boat and keep the boat waxed is improved
9) There will be no trip charges for work on the boat and the hourly rates are lower at the shop location.
10) Having the boat on a trailer lets you manage your time on using the boat in a flexible way.
11) There will be a time savings on moving to different areas of use.
12) One can bring a wounded boat home to obtain service at known sources.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.