- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A Charming Classic Centerboard Shoal Draft Sloop
"Star Dust" truly is a charming classic sailboat that is a real head turner. With her shoal draft and center board she is a perfect boat for Florida, the Keys and Bahamas. AND she has a NEW 2008 YANMAR ENGINE with only 339 hours! She was designed by Harold S. Glander of Glander Boats in Tavernier, and is reminiscent of the Nat Herreshoff's classic designs.
- Max Draft: 3'/ 6'3" Displacement: 12000
- Total Power: 29
- Fuel: 15 Fresh Water: 10
- Starting forward is the V-berth with a large hanging locker to Starboard. Moving aft is a head on the port side with corian counter tips and a stainless steel sink with foot pump and a port a potty. Further aft, to port is the galley and directly across is the Nav station with refrigerator built in. The main salon has settees on both sides that convert to berths. Further aft are storage compartments on both sides. The cockpit is large and roomy and has additional storage aft. Brass Ports (Interior & Exterior) New Rubber Gaskets for Ports New Brass Port Forward
- 110V Danby Refrigeration S/S Sink w/ Freshwater Foot Pump GE Microwave Oven Manual Freshwater Pump
- Garmin 426 Chartplotter Raymarine 2000+ Tiller Pilot Uniden VHF w/Remote Wireless Access Microphone Ritchie Compass
- (2) 6 volt House Bank Batteries (1) 12 volt Engine Start Battery Start Battery Isolator 1500 Watt Charger/ Inverter New electrical panel in '08 New Interior Packing Gland in '08 29 HP Yanmar New in '08 w/ only 339 hours New Muffler in '08 New 3 bladed prop New 15 gal fuel tank in '08 New Chain Plate supports in '08
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) Danforth, (1) Fortress Anchors Manual Windlass New Bimini in '09 Teak Seats on Coach Top West Marine Soft Bottom Dinghy 3 HP OB Motor Cockpit Long Cushions Cockpit Table Manual Windlass Lazarettes & Lockers aft w/teak covers Fenders & Lines BBQ Grill w/Cover (2) Fire Extinguishers
- Sails & Rigging
- Main Sail in Doyle Stack Pack & Tides Strong Track System Jib on Hood Roller Furling
- This Glander was built in 1985, for a Gentleman who owned the boat until he went to the Happy Sailing ground in 1992. His daughter inherited it and sold it in 2001, to a gentleman in Cortez, FL. It was purchased by the current owner in 2006.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. Broker, email@example.com