- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
IMMACULATE, ONE OWNER 331
"Claramar" is a beautiful example of this very desirable 33' cruiser from Beneteau. A one-owner boat, she has been exceptionally well maintained and properly cared for. The 331 design delivers spacious accommodations with two private staterooms, 6'3" headroom, a large cockpit with walk-thru transom and most importantly... She is fun to sail!!
With her in-mast furling main Profurl Genoa furler, autopilot, lead keel and a shoal draft of only 4'3", she is ready to take you to the Bahamas today! Knowledgeable owner is looking for reasonable offers to consider.
**Now with 10' Dinghy and Yamaha OB motor!
- The Beneteau 331 is by far the most successful small Beneteau in history. She is quick, roomy, comfortable and the perfect size for a couple or a small family to cruise the coast or the keys. She boast two private cabins, a roomy salon, nice galley, private head & shower and she is a joy to sail. Master Stateroom: Aft to starboard you will find the private stateroom with double berth, hanging locker with shelf over, aft bulkhead shelf and a 12V Hella fan for ventilation. Head: Private head at the base of the companionway with vanity & sink, shower w/ sump pump, marine head with holding tank, ample cabinetry storage and screened and shaded opening port. Salon: Settee surrounds dining table to starboard (converts to double berth)twin locker storage above, additional storage behind and under the settee, overhead hatch for ventilation, settee to port with cabinet above and storage under and behind. Hella fan for comfort. Screens for all openings including companionway. Nav Station: At aft end of port settee with flip-top chart table, storage compartment under, electrical panel, VHF and CD player adjacent. Guest Cabin: Private V-berth forward, hanging locker w/ shelf top, hull shelves port and starboard, overhead hatch w/ sunshade, reading lamps, and Hella fan.
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigerator/Freezer Force 10 (2) burner propane stove w/ oven GE Microwave Oven Double S/S sink Huge dry storage locker (3) Hullside lockers (2) Drawers Under stove locker Under counter cabinetry Shelf storage (2) Opening screened ports Trash can
- Raymarine 4000+ Autopilot Garmin 76 GPS Raytheon Speed & Distance Raytheon Depth Sounder Standard Horizon VHF JVC CD/AM/FM Stereo w/ salon speakers & remote controller Plastimo 6" compass
- (2) Group 27 House batteries (new late 2010) (1) Engine start battery Sentry 20 amp automatic battery charger 30 Amp dockside cables
- (2) Bilge pumps: (1) Automatic, (1) Manual Manual Head w/ Y-Valve & holding tank Racor fuel filters BC Fire extinguishing system Raw water sea strainer Whitlock manual steering wheel
- Deck & Cockpit
- 25# Delta anchor Bimini w/ sail window Cockpit table w/ drink holder O.B. Motor Mount H/C Cockpit shower Walk-thru transom S/S Hand rails Lexan Hatch Boards Huge Lazarette storage w/ integral shelf Propane locker Cockpit cushions Flag & staff Nav lights Fenders & lines (4) Life jackets Swim Platform w/ boarding ladder 2002 - Achilles 10'4" dinghy 2002 - Yamaha 8hp outboard engine
- Sails & Rigging
- Main - Z spar in mast furler Profurl 140% Genoa Roller furling Main & Genoa (3) Lewmar 40 ST self-tailing Primaries All lines lead aft through sheet stoppers Deck stepped aluminum mast
- Broker Comments/ Additional Features
- "Claramar" has been exceptionally well kept by her first and only owner. The 331 is the perfect boat for the couple or family who want the joys of sailing without all of their time being spent on exterior "maintenance". You will find her roller furling main & genoa to be family "friendly" as well. Please allow us the opportunity to show you "Claramar" today! Last of the Fin Bulb Lead Keels All systems manuals on board including Beneteau hand book.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. firstname.lastname@example.org