- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Twin Diesel Power.. At a Twin Gas Price!!
SELLER WANTS HER SOLD NOW!!
One of the few diesel powered Carver 366 Aft Cabin Motor Yachts on the Market! And certainly one of the best priced! With her Volvo 300 Diesels (only 345 hours) and her ingenious interior design she is sure to cast her spell on you. You'll be astonished at the amount of living space that has been engineered into this motor yacht!
Just completed upgrades since July 2013:
- ALL NEW CANVAS 2014
- Fresh Two coat bottom paint
- Complete engine service
- Two NEW turbo systems
- NEW batteries
- Canvas & Isenglass replaced
- NEW zincs
- Hull buff & wax
A few more of her very impressive features:
- Bow Thruster
- 8KW Generator
- Dedicated A/C for each living space
- Brand NEW Raymarine C90 Color Radar/Chartplotter
- Full Bridge & Sundeck Enclosures
- Carpet Protectors Throughout
- Beautiful Cherry Interior
- Central Vac System
- Nice Entertainment Package
Take a look at the full specs then give us a call...you'll be very glad you did!
- Displacement: 21,800
- Total Power: 285 Cruising Speed: 15 @ 2800 Max Speed: 22 @ 3600
- Fuel: 196 Alum Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 36
- OVERVIEW: The forward guest cabin has an angled queen berth with private entrance to a full sized head to port. Moving aft the galley is up to starboard with dinette opposite. The salon is full width and is enhanced by tiered cabin windows. An L-shaped ultra leather settee is to port with an entertainment center and chair to starboard. The master stateroom is aft with queen size walk-around berth and spacious ensuite head with separate shower. All woodwork is finished in cherry and is delightful to the eye. Carpet protectors are throughout the yacht and the Central Vacuum System makes it easy to keep the interior neat and clean. MASTER STATEROOM AFT: Offset queen berth with New Memory Foam mattress, twin well lite cedar lined hanging lockers, seven storage lockers, double shelf suround, cubbie storage, hatch to swim platform, ensuite air conditioning and heat, TV & DVD, ensuite head with enclosed separate shower, Corian vanity with sink, twin mirrored medicine cabinets, ample storage. SALON: The salon is very open and airy. Tiered windows surround you with panoramic views. Convertible Ultra Leather Sofa to port, barrel chair to starboard, twin footstools, entertainment center, Corian shelving for sitting your drinks, and accent rug. GUEST FORWARD CABIN: Athwartship queen berth, hatch over, overhead lockers, cedar lined hanging locker, privacy door to head, ensuite air conditioning and heat, head to port with VacuFlush toilet, four mirrored lockers, Corian countertop and sink, under counter cabinetry, shower with curtain surround, second door to salon from the guest head. SUNDECK: Fully enclosed with hard top over, carpeted, port and starboard wing doors to deck, stern door and down four steps to swim platform, sliding door to salon. BRIDGE: Captain and navigator seats with lazy L-shaped guest seating behind, wet bar, icemaker, helm storage lockers, seat storage, fully carpeted.
- Located forward to starboard. The dinette is to port with Ultra Leather upholstery. Ceran Princess (2) Burner Electric Stove Convection Microwave Oven NovaCool 12V Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer ULine Icemaker Round Lobster Pot S/S Sink Pressure Water w/Water Heater (4) Lockers (4) Drawers Granite Countertops & Shelf Surround Spacemaker Coffee Maker Toaster Lazy Susan under sink Carpet Protectors
- Raymarine L760 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Chip for USA & Bahamas Raymarine Radar (24 mile) Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine C90W Color Chartplotter w/Radar New 2010 Volvo Penta Speed & Distance Raymarine VHF Ritchie Compass (2) TV's w/DVD Clarion Stereo w/ Salon & Bridge Speakers Sea Key Service available (like On-Star)
- Kohler 8KW Generator (490 hrs.) (5) Group 31 Batteries (1) Charles 60amp Charger (1) Charles 10amp Charger (2) 30amp Marinco Power Cables External connectors for CATV & telephone AC Ammeters and Voltmeters AC/DC Distribution Panel w/Magnetic Circuit Breaker Integral Generator Controls
- Twin Volvos with only 345 hrs. Volvo QL Bowthruster Hurth 2.52:1 Transmission Bennett Trim Tabs, Synchronizers S/S Prop Shafts Dripless Shaft Seals Bronze Ball Valve Thru Hulls Single Lever Electronic Helm Controls Tank Monitors for Waste & Water (2) 4 Blade Nibral 22x24 Props Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System for Engines & Generator Racor Fuel Filters Central Vacuum System (3) MarineAir Units (40,000 Total BTU's) Electric VacuFlush Heads w/Holding Tanks Automatic Fire Extinguishing System in Engine Room Manual Fire Extinguishers Fume Detectors (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Full Bridge & Sundeck Isenglass Enclosure with Screens Textaline Windshield Cover Fender Caddy Fenders & Lines Ten Large Deck Cleats Trumpet 12V Horn Maxwell Electric Windlass w/Helm & Bow Controls Anchor Davit 35# Plow Anchor Freshwater Deck Washdown S/S Side Stanchions Hot/Cold Shower Coast Guard Safety Package (4) Life Jackets Electric Search Light w/Remote Control Swim Platform w/Ladder
- Broker Comments/ Other Features
- The twin diesel powered "Fitz Us" is comparably price to existing gas powered 366 Carvers currently on the market. She is in very nice condition and reflects all the options available including Bow Thruster . The seller is knowledgeable and realistic hence the exceptional pricing. Please allow us the opportunity to show you this beautiful boat! Four Coats High Copper Bottom Paint Applied March, 2010 All Systems & Engine Manuals Onboard
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Listed by a "CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER" -firstname.lastname@example.org We gladly cooperate with all licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis.