- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Golden Girl is One in a Million!
Major Price Reduction - This is a Great Deal on a Beautiful IP420!
This Island Packet 420 is a real beauty. From her gleaming decks to her immaculate interior she is in superior condition. Her owners have always maintained her to the highest standards and she is EXTREMELY well equipped including ALL NEW Electronics in 2011! Normally you'd only expect to find a boat of this quality at a boat show.
Please have a look at the full specifications, then give us a call. This boat will not disappoint you!
- Golden Girl offers a blend of liveaboard comfort and practical cruising features. She delivers the best accommodations of any yacht in this size range. Excellent light and ventilation are achieved with 15 opening screened ports and 8 screened deck hatches plus ventilation fans and A/C for added comfort. And as with all Island Packets, storage is amazing! Starting forward is a large anchor locker with interior access through a tall door in the forward head. This locker has separate compartments for fender and spare dockline storage. The forward head features a separate shower stall with acrylic door , a deep S/S sink with vanity, marine toilet, several lockers and drawers and excellent ventilation with an overhead hatch and opening portlights. The forward master stateroom is a true delight with the entire beam of the yacht utilized for a grand and inviting retreat. The large island berth is offset from the hull providing easy access from both sides. A dressing seat is to port. The aft section of the berth top is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large blanket chest. Drawers, cabinets, storage bins and a deep cedar lined hanging locker provide excellent storage. A dressing seat finishes this impressive stateroom. Next aft is the main salon featuring Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up table. A nice bottle and glass rack are revealed behind the table when it is lowered. The table folds out a second time to accommodate a large group. The starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth. There is abundant storage both behind and beneath the settees. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated navigation station with an electrically powered swing-out seat, large hinged chart table, and well thought out electrical/control panel. In this area as well as throughout the entire yacht you'll find beautiful handcrafted cabinetry and joinerwork in varnished teak. The galley , immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, features double S/S sinks, a 3-burner propane stove with oven, microwave, generous wrap around fiddled counter space, large refrigerator and freezer, and abundant cabinets, shelves, built-in dish racks, and drawers. To port is the aft head with entry from the salon or aft cabin. It features shower with wrap-around curtain and folding teak seat, vanity w/stainless steel sink, teak framed mirror, and marine toilet. The aft cabin is extremely comfortable and features a large Pullman-style athwartship berth, large cedar-lined locker, numerous drawers and bins, a custom bookshelf and lots of ventilation with screened hatch and ports. Light Tan UltraLeather Upholstery Peek-A-Boo Shades Glebe Creek Hatch Screens Companionway Screen Bed Linens (2-sets master cabin & 1-set aft cabin)
- Galley Details
- Adler-Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer (dual unit - two compressors) Gimballed 3-Burner Force 10 Stove/Oven Two 10lb Aluminum Propane Tanks Origo Microwave Oven Large Wrap Around Counter w/Sea Rails on All Edges Double S/S Sinks Pressure Water with Water Heater Manual Pump & Retractable Spray Unit Roll-Away Trash Bin Deluxe Teak Dish Rack & Cutlery Drawers Large Storage Areas Above & Below the Counters Deep Storage Drawers
- Simrad NSS7 touch screen multifunction display Simrad NSS8 multifunction display at helm Simrad GS-15 GPS antenna Seatalk to NMEA 0183 converter Simrad 3G Broadband Radar Simrad Autopilot w/ RC42 compass Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF Radio Standard Horizon Ram3 mic Shakespear Mariner 4200 3' VHF antenna Simrad IS20 Multi-function Display & Transducer (includes depth, speed, temp. & log) Simrad IS20 Wind instrument & wind vane transducer Hand Held Garmin GPS 12 Panasonic 15" TV/DVD w/external Bose Speakers Fusion MS-CD600g with integrated IPOD MTX Power Amplifer (4) Alpine Salon Speakers (2) Polyplaner MA-6900 Cockpit Speakers (NEW 12/2011) Phone & Cable TV Inlet installed at Bow
- Twin 30amp Electrical Service Master Volt 3500 Whisper Generator (151 hrs) (3,600rpm) New 2010 Group 27 AGM Batteries ProSine Inverter/Charger (2,000 watt) w/Smart Regulator Charles 5000 Series Battery Charger (factory installed) as Backup Master Volt Battery Monitor BTM-I Master Volt remote panel Balmar High Output Alternator (2) 12V Outlets at Nav Station (1) 12V Outlet at Helm (2) 30 amp Power Cables w/Splitters
- Yanmar 75HP Diesel (exhaust riser and gasket replaced 12/2012) Sidepower Bow Thruster (New Brushes 2009) Manual Marine Toilets Toilet Rebuild Kit Macerator w/Holding Tank (3) CruiseAir A/C Units Electric Heater (5) Hella Ventilation Fans Tempo Oil Change System (New, Never Used) CO2 Alarm (2) Manual Oil Change Pumps (3) Manual Fire Extinguishers Shoreside Water Connector
- Bimini & Dodger w/New 80g Isenglass Aft & Side Grab Rails New Dodger Sun Covers Full Enclosure Pedestal, Hatch, & Winch Covers Lofrans Kobra Windlass New Motor (2) Anchor Snubbers 55# Delta w/200' chain 44# Bruce w/100' chain & 150' rode Delta Spare Anchor Flush Mount Saltwater Washdown Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table S/S Mast Pulpit S/S Dorades w/Grab Rails Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Built-In Line Bins Swim Platform & Ladder AB Dinghy w/Bow Locker, Lights, Padded Seat, Telescoping Tiller Dinghy Repair Kit Dinghy Cover (never used) Nissan 8HP Outboard (1997) Tohatsu Spare Outboard Kato Davits w/Flag Pole Outboard Teak Bracket Padeyes for Cockpit Harness Fenders Boards & Docklines (4) Life Jackets (2) Self Inflating Life Jackets w/harness (2) Additional Harnesses (6) Floating Cushions (5) Person Lifeguard Life Raft (needs certification) Lifesling 2 Magma Self Lighting Gas Grill w/Cover (2) Boards for Jerry Cans Bosuns Chair
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig with Quantum Sails. Aluminum Keel Stepped 59' Mast New 2006 In-Mast Mainsail 110% Genoa on Harken Roller Furling Staysail on Harken Roller Furling (2) Spinnaker Sheets (2) Snatch Blocks Mast Mounted Telescoping Whisker Pole All lines led to cockpit (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 54CST Jib Sheet Winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST Secondary Winches Lewmar 16CST Staysail Winch Lewmar 24C Jib Halyard Winch on Mast Lewmar Mainsail 24C Winch
- Other Features
- (2) Sets of Foul Weather Gear Breeze Booster Spare Filters Spare Impellers Spare Fuses Spare Shackles Other Various Spares All Manuals Onboard
- Broker Comments
- The Island Packet 420 has been a VERY SUCCESSFUL model for Island Packet. The 420 won the award for "Best Full Size Cruiser" in the 2000 Boat of the Year competition conducted by Cruising World Magazine as was one of the best selling models ever produced by Island Packet Yachts. Today, models like "Golden Girl" are in great demand which is evidenced by how few are available on the brokerage market. Golden Girl's owners are very conscientious about their maintenance routine and it shows. She has been consistently upgraded (including all new electronics in 2011) and always maintained to high standards. This is definitely one you should see before you buy.
- Owner's personal items not listed are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" - email@example.com We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.