- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING!!
Don't Miss your opportunity to Own this EXCEPTIONAL CLASSIC
Seller Has Just Reduced "Jessica" by Another $10,000 and is Properly Motivated for a Sale
One look at "Jessica" and you'll realize why sailors the world over fall in love with Chuck Paine's Custom Yacht Designs. She represents what a true world class sailing yacht should be and is maintained to the standards of her class. Take a few minutes to read her full specifications then schedule a time to meet her.
Prepare to be impressed. "Jessica" will not disappoint you.
- Private V-berth with filler, hullside shelves port & starboard, two drawer bureau with shelf & cabinetry above and below, dressing seat w/ integral storage and two lockers above. Hull sides are staved throughout. Open hanging locker next aft to starboard with fiddled storage below. Head to port with vanity and s/s sink, Jabsco head, under counter locker. Three hullside lockers and separate shower stall w/ seat. Salon starboard settee converts to a double berth and has a hullside pilot berth above. Bureau with 2 drawers and cabinetry above and below. Three storage lockers under pilot berth. Centerline drop-leaf table w/ integral storage. Settee is to port with fiddled shelving over and three lockers behind and 2 lockers hullside. The forward bulkhead is decorated nicely and has a Cole stove for those brisk mornings at anchor. Next aft to starboard is the nav station with flip top chart table, chart light, nav tool bin, hullside shelving and locker, storage bin and cabinet under. Double quarterberth is next aft to starboard. Galley is to port.
- Force 10 - (2) burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler Ice box Manual pressure water w/ fresh @ galley Double S/S sink Built-in dish storage (4) drawers Bin storage Spice racks Hullside locker Under counter cabinet Stove top cutting board Safety bar @ stove
- Raymarine 6002 Wheel Pilot Garmin Depth sounder Garmin 3206 Color plotter (includes East Coast U.S., Florida & Bahama chips) McMurdo 406 EPIRB / GPS Garmin speed & distance Furuno 1715 36 mi. radar Radar is pole mounted @ stern Ritchie 6" compass ICOM 802 SSB w/ external speaker & auto tuner 140 Sony CD AM/FM stereo w/ salon speakers
- 1 - Group 31 Engine start battery 3 - Group 31 House batteries 1 - Group 31 Windlass battery 12V Electrical system 1200 Watt West Marine Inverter
- (2) Bilge pumps: (1) Automatic, (1) Manual BC Fire extinguishing system Dual Racors Xantrex fume detectors Manual head w/ Y-valve, macerator & holding tank Edson manual steering wheel Engine vents at aft quarter
- Deck & Cockpit
- CQR 35# w/ 225' 5/16 chain & 200' rode Lewmar 1000 electric windlass Bimini & Dodger New in 2008 Cockpit cushions 2006 Lifesling system (2) Dorades (2) Bomar deck hatches (11) Bomar ports w/ screen Like new Sunbrella "Toast" canvas Shroud mounted radar refelctors West Marine 9'6" Dinghy Mercury 4 stroke 6 HP Outboard engine Givens 6 man liferaft (needs re-cert) Swim & boarding ladder Fenders & lines (8) Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum 2009 Two Reef Main Spare Main in Good Condition Spare 150% Genoa - Good Condition Staysail in very good condition Heavy Jib - Good condition Storm sails - 1 for Staysail, 1 for Main: Both very good Lazy Jacks for Main Preventer for Main (4) Regular winches, (2) Self Tailing Aluminum keel stepped mast
- Additional Features/Broker's Comments
- In world cruising circles the name Chuck Paine stands out in the crowd. "Jessica" was designed and built for "family" and her crisp lines and layout are like no other. Always well maintained, her current owner has brought her to standards that would make the original owners proud. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Jessica" at your earliest convenience. Prepare to be impressed! Ablative Bottom Paint applied annually - No Blisters at last Haul Equipment and Tech Manuals on Board Good Cruising Spares Inventory
- Listed by CPYB - email@example.com click for more info
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.