- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 4JH4-ASBE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT VALUE ON A NICE MID-SIZED CRUISER!
JUST REDUCED - THE SELLER WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ALL OFFERS!
NEW Bottom Paint, December 2012
Fifalde is a nice example of Island Packet's popular 370 model. She is perfect for a cruising couple of small family. She is the LOWEST PRICED 370 on the market. If you like a boat with a lot of gear, her low price gives you the opportunity to equip her with the latest and greatest equipment. Have a look at the full specifications then give us a call for more detail.
- Perfect for the cruising couple with guests or small family. She features the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head. Beginning forward in the owner's stateroom you'll find that nice island berth and privacy doors to the salon and head. The aft end of the berth lifts on gas struts to reveal a large storage area. Chrome halogen cabin lights and overhead lights. Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over, two bureaus with shelves over, cedar lined drawer under the berth provide outstanding storage. Three opening ports, large overhead hatch with screen and shade, and deck vent provide good ventilation. The head has a nice separate shower stall with folding acrylic doors for a drier head after showers. Vanity with nice counter, S/S sink, storage cabinets above and below, opening port and overhead hatch with screen and shade. The salon has full length settees covered in dark blue upholstery. All interior teak was recently retouched with teak oil and is beautiful. There are large storage areas behind and under both settees. Port settee converts to a double berth and has chart stowage underneath. Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf. Island Packet's signature drop leaf table folds against the bulkhead when not in use. Chrome halogen cabin sidelights. Overhead lights in galley. Large overhead hatch with screen and shade, numerous ports, deck vents, and overhead handrails. The aft cabin has a privacy door to salon and a removable privacy panel in the forward bulkhead. It features a large island berth. Large storage area under the berth is opened with lifts on gas struts. Aft engine access is beneath the cushions. Teak shelf outboard, cedar lined bureau with shelf over provide good storage. Access panel to port lazarette provides generator installation access. Two opening ports, overhead hatch with screen and shade provide good ventilation. The navigation station is in the aft cabin and has a varnished teak table w/inlay and tray storage under. Ultraleather swing out swivel seat (needs recovering) with electric control, nav light, large electrical panel. Mirror under hinged tabletop allows it to double as a vanity for aft stateroom guests.
- Galley features a large U Shaped design with teak sea rails on all counter edges. Keel Cooled Frigoboat Refrigeration with double gasketed lid & gas support struts. Electric drain pump. Gimballed 3-Burner Force 10 LPG Stove and Oven with lift off cover 10lb. propane tank in gasketed self draining storage 2-tank compartment with safety shutoff and gauge Pot and pan storage under the stove Space for Microwave Oven Double S/S sinks with hot & cold pressure water and Manual Freshwater Pump and Retractable Spray Unit 6 Gallon Water Heater Slide Out Trash Bin Teak Dish Racks, Cutlery Drawers and Cabinets and Cubbies provide good storage Opening port and overhead hatch with screen and shade
- Raymarine Wind, Depth, and Speed Windex Clarion Stereo & CD Player with Speakers Inside and Cockpit ICOM VHF at Nav Station Ritchie Compass
- Sidepower Bowthruster 54HP Yanmar 4JH4-SBE Diesel with extensive sound control High Output Balmar 110amp Alternator with Digital Duo-Charge Controller 3 Blade Fixed Prop Racor Fuel Filters Auxiliary electric fuel pump w/momentary switch for bleeding lines Bronze Intake Strainer (2) Solar Panels w/BlueSky Solar Boost 25128 Solar Charge Controller (5) Lifeline Group 27 AGM Batteries (4 house and 1 engine) Dockside Power with 50' Shore Power Cord ProMariner Galvanic Isolator Charles 5000 40amp converter/battery charger Recessed Cockpit Instrument Panel w/tach, hour meter, and engine monitoring Heavy Duty Rule Electric Bilge Pump UL approved bronze thru bolted flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline Manual Toilet with macerator and holding tank (3) 12 Volt Hella Fans
- Bimini, Dodger, with Connector Panel (solar panels mounted on bimini) Chrome Dorades & Guards Helm Seat Cushion & Backrest Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Seasafe anchor rollers Large Anchor locker w/divided bins for rode, hooks, lines, fenders & gear Primary Anchor - Bruce #33 on chain/ Secondary - Danforth Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass Standard Coast Guard Safety Package Lifesling 2 Lines & Fenders Molded-In Swim Platform w/Hideaway Ladder and Hot & Cold Shower Emergency Tiller Double Lifelines, S/S Bow & Stern Rails, S/S Flagstaff Stern Gate and Integral Stern Seats Jerry Cans & various miscellanous items
- Sails & Rigging
- Sloop Rigged (Sails regularly inspected and maintained) All sail control lines accessible from cockpit In-Mast Roller Furling Main 110% Roller Furling Genoa Main Sheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System led to cockpit Roller Furling lines, sheet, & spare main halyard led to cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar 30CST winches Genoa halyard winch on mast - Lewmar 16C Two sheet winches - Lewmar 44CST Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines (2) Heavy Duty Winch Handles
- Fuel, water, and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes. Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall, marine grade aluminum with shut off valve and tank mounted gauge. Pre plumbed for additional pickup for various installations. Fresh water tank constructed of molded and baffled fiberglass with level gauge. Fiberglass holding tank with S/S pump out fitting and level gauge Acu-gage Tank Monitoring System
- Broker Comments
- Fifalde was formerly in charter service in the US Virgin Islands before coming to Florida. The boat has always been well maintained and since arriving in Florida for resale the owner has made improvements and has continued a good maintenance program. At the time of listing she is the lowest priced Island Packet 370 on the market. This lower price gives the cruising sailor the opportunity to add the latest equipment of his choosing and therefore have the peace of mind of setting out on a cruising adventure with new gear. All offers are welcome and will be considered by the seller. Owner will consider trading for a nice trawler or motor yacht.
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click for more details We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker! - email@example.com