- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This well built cruiser fits the needs of both the serious fisherman and family cruiser. She has tackle stations, live well, and plenty of room to move around in a very large cockpit. For the cruiser there is a full-width rear seat (removable for fishing), large bimini top to shade both crew and guests, and a swim platform with swim ladder.
The interior features an offset double forward berth with privacy doors, large dinette that converts to comfortable double berth, galley with refrigerator, stove, microwave and stainless sink, an enclosed head with shower and air conditioning. Other features include a LOW HOUR generator and electric windlass.
- The Owner’s stateroom is all the way forward and includes a large opening hatch and 2 opening ports for ventilation. There is a large hanging locker and 5 drawers. Moving aft is the comfortable, main salon with a convertible dinette. Directly across is the galley with refrigerator, large deep stainless steel sink and two burner cook top and microwave. There are 2 opening hatches and 3 opening ports for ventilation. By the companion way is a completely enclosed head with shower and electric Raritan toilet.
- The galley is a nice size, roomy and easy to use. There is a nice amount of storage also. Electric 2 burner stove Princess Microwave Norcold refrigeration Large, deep S/S sink
- Furuno GP 1650 DF color plotter / Eco sounder Raytheon 210 VHF 18" Dynex flat panel TV set
- Kohler 5 KW generator w/ 20 hours 50' 30 amp power cord 12v outlet - (1) @ helm
- Kohler 5.0 Kw Genset (2) Crusader 454's w/ 494 Hours (2004) Mermaid Air conditioner Fireboy fire extinguishing system Fireboy fume detector Carbon Monoxide detector
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta Fast Set ground tackle Electric Windlass
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. Broker, firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for more info