- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A Beautiful, Very Well Maintained Pacific Seacraft!
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - SUPER VALUE!
You've heard about the quality construction of Pacific Seacraft, now imagine that quality in a boat that has been lovingly cared for in all areas, both inside and outside. That's what you have in this beautiful 34' Pacific Seacraft. She's well equipped and ready for cruising, just add your personal gear. Don't pass up your chance to own a Pacific Seacraft of this quality. Give us a call today and set up an appointment to see her for yourself.
- Ballast: 4800 Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 38
- Fuel: 37 Fresh Water: 75 Holding: 16
- A soft easy-to-clean white matt finish throughout provides a nice contrast with the beautiful hand rubbed teak joinery. The interior is light and cheerful yet rich and warm. There is a full 6'3" of headroom and the boat comfortably sleeps six. Plenty of fresh air and light enter through ten opening ports with portlight shades and two large Bomar double opening deck hatches. Further ventilation is provided by two Vetus dorade vents. The spacious main cabin is a traditional layout. Port and starboard settees provide excellent sea berths, and the port settee converts easily to a double berth. All interior cushions are spun polyester fabric wrapped around 4" deep foam. Teak storage lockers and bookshelves will keep your gear safely stowed. The boat's nav station has a large teak chart table and the master electrical panel and navigation equipment are located close at hand. Under the chart table is a large hanging locker. The salon table has been converted to bulkhead mount with storage allowing for a more open salon when not dining. There are teak magazine racks, teak chart table organizer, and teak end table. The interior oiled teak joinery and teak and holly sole w/Flecto satin finish is flawless. There is ample stowage for a neat and tidy appearance. All storage racks have fiddles to secure belongings when underway. Aft of the Nav Station is a roomy 7'7" by 34" quarter berth . In the forward cabin is a large 6'6" long by 84" wide V-berth that can be converted to a double berth, with lockers underneath, full length shelves along the hull, and a double hanging locker with teak louvered doors. The berth is made even more comfortable with a Welcome Aboard "All Season Sleep System". There's a roomy enclosed head with shower, sink with storage lockers above and below, and amenities like a teak framed mirror, hand holds, and towel bar. The molded in shower pan is covered by a teak grate.
- The clean like-new galley is very handy. There's a remarkable amount of storage space in cabinets and drawers, including a custom teak dish locker and a removable trash container that fits into the counter top. Features include a deep double stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water system and a foot operated pump, gimballed stove with oven, and a large, well-insulated refrigerator. Force 10 2-burner propane stove w/oven & broiler Formica cover on stove provides extra counter space Stainless steel safety bar 6 Cu.Ft. Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer with hinged door & 4" insulation Hinged self-contained dish locker Double S/S sink w/chopping block insert Built-in waste basket w/chopping block lid and storage under Teak drop-leaf extension table Ample storage for equipment & provisions
- New in 2006 B&G Network (Wind, Speed, & Depth)Pod mounted at helm B&G Data repeated at Nav Station Ritchie SP-5 Pedestal Steering Compass w/light New in 2006 Garmin GPS 192 Chartplotter mounted at helm Bluecharts for chartplotter: Tampa-New Orleans, SW Florida, Southern Gulf of Mexico ICOM M-58 VHF Radio Autohelm 3000 Autopilot Windex at Masthead Pioneer CD/Cassette Player & AM-FM Radio
- Equipped with a 38HP Yanmar with low hours. Professionally maintained and immaculate. Full engine instrumentation. The yacht has a 37 gallon fuel tank that was professionaly cleaned and aftermarket barrier coat applied in 2006. . Racor fuel filter Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted Water lift muffler new in 2007 130 amp high output alternator Ample Eliminator New in 2007 (3) 8D Gel Batteries (2-house/1-start) Three blade Max Prop Cruisair 6720 BTU Air Conditioning Six gallon water heater (shore power or heat exchanger) Hot/Cold pressure water system Freshwater foot pumps in galley & head AC/DC Master power control panel w/circuit breakers AC/DC ammeters AC voltmeter Polarity test circuit Factory installed SSB copper grounding strap & lightning ground system Freedom 10 Inverter/Charger Heart Link 2000 Battery Monitor Chart Light at chart table (2) DC power points (nav station & cockpit) 30 amp shore power cord
- The Pacific Seacraft's cockpit was designed with comfort in mind, both underway and at the dock. The cockpit seats are a lengthy 6'5" so the tallest crew member can stretch out in comfort. Sitting is equally comfortable with molded-in contoured seat backs. High coamings are designed with integral winch islands and a pair of built-in boxes to hold winch handles. An exceptionally large vented lazarette houses 2-20 lb. propane tanks (one is present), with a custom BBQ grill tank adapter. Along with the lazarette are roomy seat lockers which provide a wealth of storage. Edson pedestal mount wheel steering Removable cockpit sole for additional engine access (2) safety harness & jackline padeyes 30" high bow & stern pulpits 30" high stanchions (bulwark bolted) Double lifeline & gates (2) large Bomar double opening deck hatches (2) Vetus dorade cowl ventilators (10) bronze portlights w/screens Stern mounted swim ladder w/teak treads S/S stern fitting w/2 extra heavy duty anchor rollers & locking pins 45lb CQR w/50' 3/8" chain & 200' rode Fortress FX23 w/50' 3/8" chain & 200' rode Muir Hercules Windlass (2) bronze bow deck pipes w/covers & divided chain locker Stern bronze deck pipe w/cover & anchor roller w/separate chain locker Skeg hung rudder w/high strength manganese bronze gudgeon AB RIB Dinghy Edson deluxe S/S outboard motor mount new 2006 Edson S/S rail mount for wheel Edson teak cockpit table (beautifully varnished) C-Cushions custom made cockpit cushions and backrests Bottomsiders lifeline cushions Jim Buoy and deluxe bracket Custom made Sunbrella companionway (3 in 1) cover, screen, & window Teak companionwy hatch boards SeaMark dodger & aft awning new 2006 Sunbrella covers for mainsail, handrails, dorades, helm station, cockpit table, dodger windows, & aft awning windows Screens for hatches, portlights & companionway Portlight interior shades Custom fitted S/S covers for teak caprail & rubstrake Hull Awlgriped in 2006 (beautiful & maintenance free) All exterior teak maintained regularly - in beautiful condition Currently stored on the hard - bottom in good condition All fenders, fender boards, & lines included
- Eileen has a single handler's package. All lines are led aft to the cockpit, blocks, and spinlocks. Ullman full batten mainsail w/2 reefs Ullman 130% Genoa w/ UV cover Harken roller furling for genoa (2) Bronze Lewmar 48CST primary winches for genoa sheets (2) Lewmar 16CST on cabintop for main halyard & reefing (1) Lewmar 16CST on cabintop for mainsheet
- Additional Information
- You can see from the extensive list above that this yacht really shines. She has been extremely well maintained in every way. Photos cannot do her justice. She must be seen to truly be appreciated.
- Owers personal items not listed her are not included in the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.