- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CRUISE IN COMFORT AND SAFETY!
This NEW Outbound 52 is available for order-placement and construction, (delivery date will vary depending on order-placement date but is estimated at 10 months). Call today for Sail-a-Way Pricing for your NEW Outbound 52 . We are offering this exceptional blue water cruiser equipped with all the "bells and whistles" one could possibly want (with all of the options at "factory direct option pricing"). Call today to learn about all of the standard and Upgrades that are available. Do not miss this incredible opportunity to own an Outbound 52.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 1,312.00 sq ft
- A cruiser for two (plus family and friends)
- The Outbound 52 is an attractive, center-cockpit blue water cruiser with moderate displacement that's designed to take care of you off-shore. Its' easy for a cruising couple to handle, quick enough to keep you moving through, or away from weather, and sturdy enough to stand up to a blow if you get caught out. The hard dodger offers great protection when the weather deteriorates, and like the salon settee, the cockpit / seats have considered every ergonomic detail to maximize your comfort when underway, in a remote anchorage or at the dock.
- The Outbound 52 interior combines two or three cabin luxury, Far East craftsmanship, and living spaces both beautiful and practical. The saloon is very livable, with a settee to starboard opposite an L-shaped dinette that will seat four, or six with the addition of a couple of chairs amidships. With lee cloths, the settees make great sea berths. Large shelves and lockers are outboard on either side, and there's more storage behind the seat backs and under the seats, thanks to the intelligent design that provides for the integral fiberglass 250-gallon fuel and 225-gallon water tanks being positioned beneath the floorboards, where they add to the boat's stability.
- Aft of the saloon, the galley is in the passage to the aft cabin. The sink and stove are near the center-line and next to one another, rather than on opposite sides, making each more convenient and comfortable when underway. Several doors and hatches (both vertical and horizontal) allow easy access to the refrigerator and freezer. Plenty of counter space will make it easy to prepare those special meals for the owner and his guests.
- email@example.com Cell - 954-295-0313 Click for more info