- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Introducing "Rhinotroll" - The Perfect Model for the Cruising Sailor!
Almost $20K Price Reduction - NOW AN INCREDIBLE DEAL!
The Catalina 42 Mark II is one of Catalina's most popular models, well known for it's cruising performance and comfort. The yacht has great speed undersail with easy motion and it is perfect for the short handed crew with all lines led aft to the cockpit. Add in the wide decks and inboard shrouds and you have a yacht made for comfortable and safe sailing. Check out the full specifications and call for more details today.
** FRESH BOTTOM PAINT - MARCH 2013!!**
- The Catalina 42 MKII has a beautiful interior featuring varnished teak joinery and ash side paneling on the hullsides. There is excellent light and ventilation with numerous opening ports and hatches and recessed halogen lighting. Ports and hatches are screened. Ports have blinds and hatches have covers. The salon features wrap around seating framing a teak dining table that lowers to form an additional berth. The large navigation desk has enclosures that hold the electronics and entertainment equipment. This model has twin staterooms aft with an adjacent head and shower. There are hatches directly above each berth for light and ventilation and large hanging lockers and plentiful storage in both staterooms. The owner's stateroom is forward and features a large pullman berth and full length hanging locker. This stateroom and it's own private head with a separate shower.
- Four Burner Propane Stove and Oven Propane tank stored aft starboard Microwave Oven Adler Barbour 12v Front & Top Loading Refrigeration Freezer, 110v or 12v, 2 cubic feet Icemaker Double Sinks Water Heater Water Filter Plentiful storage cabinets, cubbies, and drawers Silverware, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans and other miscellanous galley items remain with the boat.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter Standard Factory Helm Pedstal (chartplotters are not permanently mounted at the helm, they are stored below when not in use) Autohelm Wind, Depth, and Speed Raymarine Radar Radar Reflector Under Deck Raytheon G-3 Autopilot with ST60 Display Ritchie Compass and Barometer ICOM M304 VHF Radio with command mic at cockpit helm Equipped for Satellite Weather Stereo/CD Speakers in Salon and Cockpit
- Yanmar 50HP Diesel (regularly maintained) Standard 3 Blade Propellor 8KW Westerbeke Generator (80 hours) (2) 135 watt Kyocera 2' x 4' Solar Panels with Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024I charge control unit with IPM remote (can put out 14 amps of power when needed) ALL NEW AGM BATTTERIES 9/2012 - 630 amp house bank, 105 amp starting battery Engine & house batteries isolated by an automatic charge relay All battery switches recently replaced New Xantrex Freedom 20 100amp 2000 watt Smart Charger/Inverter Link 2000 Energy Monitor, Controller for monitoring the house and engine start batteries New Balmar 110 amp high output alternator with Balmar Max Charge 612 regulator and upsized charging output cable Several 12Volt Outlets Power Cables with Splitter (2) Cruise Air A/C Units (16,000 and 12,000 btu) with digital controls. Split systems with air handlers in the cabins and the compressors in the deep lazarette. De-humidifers (2) Marine Heads with macerators and holding tank Bilge Pumps and Engine Alarms Several Manual Fire Extinguishers
- 10' Soft Bottom Dinghy 10HP Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard (10-20 hrs) Dinghy Davits Motor Lift and Motor Mount Maxwell Electric Windlass 44 lb. Claw Anchor with 120' 5/16 high test chain 35 lb. CQR with short chain and 200' 3/4 inch rode Chain Locker Chain Stopper Anchor Davits Chafe Guards Rubrail Bimini and Dodger Partial Enclosure Various Canvas Covers Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Good Line Storage Starboard and Port Lazerettes BBQ Grill Fenders and Lines Extra Dock Lines Water Hose Flag Halyard
- Sails & Rigging
- Recently Reconditioned Main and Jib Dutchman System on Main Roller Furling on Jib Factory standard standing rigging and running rigging Primary Winches: Lewmar 54 Self Tailing Halyard Winches: Lewmar 40 Self Tailing
- Life Raft (Never Used - Needs recertification) EPIRB (currently registered) Several Fire extinguishers Fume Detectors Coast Guard Safety Package Life Jackets
- Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owner's personal possessions are excluded from the sale, as well as: Hand held VHF Hand held GPS Inflatable life vest
- Click for more info LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER! We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.