- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS IS A RARE FIND AT AN INCREDIBLY RARE PRICE!
HUGE $20K REDUCTION! - MOTIVATED SELLER - BRING OFFERS!!
This big solid yacht is a great value for someone in the market for the perfect boat for island hopping, coastal cruising, or living aboard. "Osprey" has plenty of room to take along all the cruising gear needed for sailing adventures whereever you may decide to go. Many recent upgrades make her even more desirable for those in the market for a nice yacht at a reasonable price.
Just a small sample of recent upgrades:
- ALL 6 FIXED WINDOWS & INTERIOR TRIM REPLACED in JULY 2014 - (AN OVER $8,000 UPGRADE!)
- DECK RE-PAINTED in JULY 2014
- BIMINI, DODGER, SCREENS W/ FULL ENCLOSURE 2010
- SAILS SERVICED - JULY 2013
- ALL NEW OPENING PORTS 2009
- NEW FUEL INJECTOR PUMP AND INJECTORS 2009
- 3 BURNER FORCE 10 STOVE 2007
- 2 NEW HEADS 2010
- GARMIN GPS MAP 541 PLOTTER 2010
Yes it really is true - all this on a 46' Irwin Center Cockpit for under $100K!! Don't let this one get away - it may be a long time before you see a deal like this again!
- As you enter the main cabin from the cockpit the navigation station is directly to port. Moving forward in the main salon is a settee with coffee/dining table to port. To starboard are two floor mounted swivel chairs. The interior teak flooring has a high gloss finish and is in very good condition. Contrary to some center cockpit designs of the era the main salon in Osprey has a nice open , spacious feel with lots of head room and light from the 6 fixed ports, 2 overhead hatches and 1 opening port. Port and starboard port lights have adjustable blinds for privacy. The main salon is air conditioned with one of 3 units within the boat. Moving forward to the guest stateroom you find a roomy v-berth with filler cushion. The guest stateroom has 1 hanging locker, a 4 drawer bureau, 2 cabinets and 3 shelves for storage. There are 4 ports and 1 hatch. The guest stateroom also has its own private head. Back in the main salon looking aft is the nice efficiently laid out galley to starboard and a set of bunks beds/sea berths to port. Both of these areas serve as a pass through to the master stateroom aft. Most aft is the athwartship master berth with memory foam topper. Beneath the berth are drawers for storage. There are 4 cabinets and 6 more drawers and a hanging locker in the stateroom. A sit down vanity with mirror faces forward. The master head features a separate walk in shower. New portlights Screens and shades for all ports Screens for all hatches Fire extinguishers and fume detectors
- Force 10 Three burner propane stove with oven (2007) (1) 20lb. Propane tank in separate locker Adler Barbour refrigeration Magic Chef Microwave oven Double S/S sink 6 Gallon water heater w/ heat exchange (2010) Abundant storage with 4 drawers, 6 cabinets, 2 shelves Mr. Coffee coffeemaker
- Raytheon RL9 Radar Cetec Benmar CS21R Autopilot Garmin GPS Map 531 Chartplotter (2010) SP Mariner Wind, Depth, Speed Uniden Oceanus DSC VHF (2009) Aqua Meter Gemini Compass Wempe barometer & wall mounted clock VHF & GPS Antenna Radar Reflector (1) Sanyo Vizon flat screen 14" (1) Zenith 9" w/ DVD Sony Drive S MP3 w/ speakers throughout cabin
- Westerbeke 7.7kw Generator w/ 1586 hrs. (6) 6 volt in 3 12 volt banks Type 8AGC2 400 Watt Inverter Sentry Battery charger 50 Amp Alternator Built-In Regulator Blue Seas AC and DC breaker panels new in 2009 12 V Outlets (2) Marinco power cables w/ splitter
- Perkins 4-154 Engine w approx. 2350 hrs. Edson Helm Flex-o-Fold Prop Racor fuel filters Electric oil change system New oil pressure gauge (2011) Fuel injector pump and all injectors replaced (2009) All new fuel lines (2008) PYI drip-less shaft seal (2007) 9000 BTU Marine Air (3 units) (2) Mechanical Jabsco Manual Heads (2010) Bilge Pumps/ Blowers New pressure water pump (2011) New engine kill swtch (2/2012)
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 1-45lb CQR 200ft chain, 1-35lb Danforth with chain &150ft rode Chain Locker Nielsen Horizontal Dual Capstan electric windlass (rebuilt by Charleston Electric in 2/2012) Bimini & Dodger w/ Full Enclosure (All new in 2010) 10' West Marine Dinghy (currently stored off the boat) Motor Mount Cockpit Cushions ( new in 2005) Cockpit table Large Aft Lazarettes/ Lockers Flag Halyard Fenders & lines w/ line storage Swim ladder Teak Rub Rails USCG Safety Package Life Jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Inventory: 150 furling genoa , full batten main. mizzen, cruising spinnaker (spinnaker stored off the boat) Hood roller furling Winches : Barlow 2 #16's, 3 # 19's, 2 #27's Dutchman flaking system Antail sail track w/ roller bearing cars Mechanical boom vang Topping Lift
- WYS Disclaimer / Exclusions
- Owner's Personal Items not listed here are not a part of the sale including but not limited to vacuums, tools, wall paintings, prints, artwork, clothing, bed linens, space heaters, detached fans, cookware, food, dining ware, silverware, plates, cups, and other eating and cooking equipment. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Broker Comments / Miscellanous
- The sellers are very serious about selling - they have just dropped the price again - this time a $17,000 price reduction! This is the deal of a lifetime - don't let it get away.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. Broker, Bob Underwood - firstname.lastname@example.org