- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
WELL MAINTAINED MID SIZE CRUISER!
"Cork" is a nice example of Island Packet's popular 370. She is capable of so many things...whether your plan is to circumnavigate, island hop, or coastal cruise this is the perfect boat. Her attentive owners have always taken great care of her and it shows. We would be very proud to show you this boat...just call today for an appointment. We don't think you will be disappointed.
- The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer island berths in both the forward and aft staterooms. "Cork" features Island Packet's optional "Accommodations Plus" package which includes Corian counters, built-in Ocean Air screens/shades, solid teak and oak sole, chrome reading lights with dimmers, satin gloss varnish on interior woodwork and other upgrades. The forward stateroom is the master with plenty of elbow room and headroom plus generous storage in cedar lined lockers, drawers, bureaus, shelves, and a large blanket bin. There is a custom spring coil mattress with pillow top for a great night's sleep. Next aft to port is the head area with private access from the forward stateroom as well as the main salon. The head area boasts a separate stall shower with a folding acrylic door, deluxe vanity and abundant storage compartments. The warm and inviting main salon features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted fold-up table. Full length settees to both port and starboard feature UltraLeather covered cushions and are easily converted to sea berths. The port settee pulls out to form a double berth. There is an incredible amount of storage underneath and behind both settees. The galley is to starboard of the companionway and is an open "U-shaped" design with a three-burner LPG stove with oven & broiler, refrigerator and freezer compartments with Frigoboat unit, twin deep stainless steel sinks with filtered water, plenty of counter space, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, slide-out trash bin, microwave oven, and abundant cabinet and locker storage. The entrance to the aft stateroom is to port of the companionway and is noted for its versatile multi-use nav desk area which can be used as a navigation station, vanity or work bench. The nav table lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror. The swivel mounted nav desk seat is electric and swings in and out with the touch of a button. The aft stateroom is large and accommodating with its island berth and plenty of storage room. There is a removable panel in the bulkhead which allows this area to be either private or open to the main salon.
- (3) Burner Force 10 propane stove Frigoboat keel cooled refrigerator/freezer Refrigerated storage drawer underneath cooler Microwave oven Water Heater Double Stainless Steel Sinks Single handle faucet w/ spray feature at sink Seagull water filtration at sink Corian Countertops Trash bin Teak paper towel holder Teak dish rack & cutlery drawers Flip up counter extension for additional work space Large dry storage drawers and cabinets S/S guard rail w/ harness hooks by stove
- Raymarine ST 6000 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed, Tri-Data GPS plug in for computer ICOM 502 VHF Alpine AM/FM/CD player w/ 2 speakers in cockpit & 4 in main salon Cable TV hook up
- (4) Group 27 Lifeline AGM house bank batteries New 2013 , (1) Engine start battery New 2013 Balmar high output 100 amp Alternator Charles 5000 40 amp battery charger Pro Mariner galvanic isolator w/ remote status Delux Electrical panels for AC and DC systems Battery test system (2) 50' 30 amp power cables AC outlets with GFCI protection
- Yanmar 54 HP 4 cylinder Fresh water cooled engine 500 Hrs. Air Conditioning 16,000 BTU Macerator 8hp Bow Thruster Heavy duty Rule 3700 eletric bulge pump ThermoCure fiberglass holding tank w SS deck pump out ThermoCure Fresh water tank with baffles All tanks located below cabin sole for stability and more storage space Bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru- hulls below water line LPG propane gas system with 2 tanks 3 bladed fixed prop Racor fuel filter with water separator
- Deck & Cockpit
- From the integral bow platform to the spacious stern boarding area/swim platform, the IP-370 abounds with features you will appreciate. Exclusive Island Packet designed "Sea Safe" anchor rollers provide fully captive, low chafe guides for chain and rode while allow for quick anchor deployment and secure stowage. A large foredeck hatch provides access to a chain locker separated from the interior by a watertight bulkhead. Recessed foredecks, uncluttered sidedecks, and full-length cabin top handrails provide safe footing and a feeling of security when on deck. The ergonomically designed cockpit provides comfortable seating either underway or for socializing. Four harness padeyes, cockpit accessible sail control lines with line bins, covered storage bins and large seat lockers all combine for cruising practicality and comfort. The broad transom platform with integrated steps adds fun at anchor and makes boarding safe and simple. The deck laminate uses PolyCore,instead of balsa, which eliminates the potential for deck deterioration. The Polyclad3 hull gel system has a 10 year warranty and features Durashield for superior gloss retention. Bimini & Dodger w/ zip-on Sun Shade Screens for Bimini Canvas Covers for Dodger & Helm 44lb Delta Fast Set anchor with swivel and 200' chain 35lb Bruce anchor with 50' chain and 150' rode Starboard chain protection for bowsprit and chain stoppers Muir Atlantic 1000 reversible Electric Windlass S/S Dorades with Guards/Handrails (11) Polished Stainless Steel opening ports w/ screens & safety glass (6) Hatches w/ Ocean Air shades & screens Hot & Cold cockpit shower Cockpit Table Fenders & Lines Cockpit Cushions Achelles 9'6" Dinghy Outboard Motor Mount BBQ Coast Guard Safety package
- Sails & Rigging
- The high aspect sail plan coupled with the convenience of all major control lines led aft to the cockpit delivers spirited, safe and easy cruising for solo sailors or family outings. Roller furling systems on all sails add convenience and safety. This cutter rigged yacht features the patented Hoyt Boom which adds performance and provides superb adaptability to a wide range of sailing conditions. The Island Packet 370 is the only yacht in her class to offer this self-tacking, self-vanging staysail design. In Mast Roller Furling Main Roller Furling Staysail on Hoyt Boom 110% Roller Furling Genoa All sail control lines accessible from the cockpit 2 Lewmar Ocean series 44CST 2 speed Primary Winches 2 Lewmar Ocean series 30CST 2 speed winches on coach roof 1 Lewmar Ocean series 16C winch for Staysail Main Sheet traveler with 4:1 purchase led to cockpit Mid boom sheeting for unobstructed dodger installations Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines
- WYS Disclaimer / Exclusions
- EXCLUSIONS: TV and Owners personal effects not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact us for details. Listed by Mike Fauser, firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info