- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RARE AND EXCEPTIONAL PDQ 32 LONG RANGE CRUISER
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!
OWNER WANTS HER SOLD WITHIN 30 DAYS
"Deborah Lee" is a nice example of the hard to find LRC (Long Range Cruiser) version of the popular PDQ 32. She has been continuously upgraded and maintained by her current owner. Featuring a large salon with panoramic views, excellent ventilation, air conditioning, spacious galley and two queen berths, she is equipped to take her new owners to the destination of their dreams.
Please give us a call to arrange a showing of this very nice PDQ!
- Below, her glass-work combined with just the right amount of cherry trim makes for a delightful, surprisingly roomy interior. The salon features a panoramic view, excellent ventilation, and easily accommodates six around the dinette with double drop-leaf table that converts to a double berth if needed. The sliding roof above allows more headroom in the salon which flows nicely into the galley that's forward in the port hull. Cozy queen berths with more than adequate shelving and cabinetry storage are located in the sterns. The starboard hull amidships includes the dedicated nav station with a fold down chart table and adjacent seat. Full forward is the one piece modular head with vanity and shower. SALON: Large U-shaped settee w/ storage under Double drop-leaf table w/ integral storage Sliding roof for additional head room Clear Lexan door to cockpit Shades for all ports Screened port hatch to cockpit PORT GUEST CABIN: Queen Berth Three opening screened ports Three screened hatches Ducted Air Conditioning Three Cubbies for Storage Three Lockers Hanging Locker Two Fiddled Shelves Dressing Seat Easy Engine Access STARBOARD MASTER STATEROOM: Queen Berth Three Lockers Hanging Locker Fiddled Shelf Dressing Seat Easy Engine Access 12V Fans Three Hatches w/ Screens Two Opening Ports Three Cubbies
- The galley is situated below decks in the port hull, forward of the guest cabin. It is longitudinal to maximize the use of space. Adler Barbour 12V Refrigerator/ Freezer GE Microwave Oven Princess 2 burner stove Pressure water system & heater Double S/S sink (3) Storage bins (10) Cabinets (2) 42' Hullside storage racks Huge pantry Utensil drawer (3) opening screened ports (2) 10lb. Propane tanks
- Autohelm ST4000 Autohelm ST60 depth, speed & direction Garmin 12 H/H and helm GPS ICOM 304 w/ DCS VHF Television Stereo/CD /DVD Player w/ Cockpit Speakers
- (6) Batteries: (4) - 6V Interstate Deep Cycle, (2) - Group 27 Engine Start 100 amp automatic battery charger 2000 Watt Inverter Link 1000 battery monitor (2) 12V Fans 12V Outlet @ helm Marinco 50' 30amp dockside cables w/ 50/30 splitter
- Starboard engine professionally rebuilt in 2011 - 50hrs. of use since Cruisair 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC system Bilge Pumps: (2) Automatic, (1) Manual Single lever helm controls Exceptional engine access under each berth Racor fuel filters Fresh water cooling system Fuel gauge Manual head w/ Y-Valve & holding tank (2) Spare props - 3 blade upgraded muffler systems New shafts 2009 New starboard engine motor mounts 2011 PYI Drip-less shaft seals Raw water sea strainers Manual steering wheel Dust Buster vacuum BC Fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- Bruce 23, Fortress fx16 anchors Anchor davit Lewmar electric windlass w/ helm control Hard Bimini top Sunbrella & Isenglass cover for hard bimini skylights on portside Adjustable cockpit seat New trampolines and tramp rigging 9.4 Water Tender Dinghy Dinghy manual bilge pump Oars for dinghy OB Motor Mount Lifesling System West Marine propane grill Flag & Staff New deck hatches Swim Platform & Boarding Ladder Fenders & Lines (4) Life Jackets
- Constructed of hand laid and vacuum bagged fiberglass with 100% AME 5000 vinylester resin, solid glass below the waterline and cored above for stiffness, strength and lightweight.
- Sails & Rigging
- Sails were re-conditioned by Shurr Sails in 2009 Hood furling Genoa with sacrificial Full Batten Main with Cover Lazy Jacks Standing Rigging replaced in 2009 Harken 32ST 2 speed primaries All Lines lead to cockpit Mainsheet traveler Aluminum deck stepped mast
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- The PDQ is a remarkable cat, fully outfitted for long range cruising she remains bright, airy and easy to look at. With a nicely proportioned rig and subtle sloping cabin top, she carries herself like a larger, longer catamaran and avoids the pitfalls of many of her peers that attempt to consolidate too much mass into a length that won't accommodate it. You can cruise or live-aboard this cat quite comfortably with her scale such that her sail handling and overall maintenance remains uncomplicated.
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owner's Personal Items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - email@example.com Click for more info