- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
Seller says "Let's Not FOLLOW the Market, Let's BE the Market"!!!
Great Opportunity to Own this EXCEPTIONAL Yacht!
Seldom do you find a world class boat that does it all, and does it so well! Add to this her very affordable price and you now have the best possible Tayana 52' on the market!
One of Robert Perry's personal favorites, the Tayana 52 is a quality sailing machine that is elegant, seakindly, and capable of sailing the worlds oceans in TOTAL COMFORT.
"Freedom" is a Custom built Tayana 52 Center Cockpit that has been well maintained and LOADED with cruising gear and electronics to make cruising the world safe and comfortable. She is easily sailed single handed due to her all roller furling sails including a furling main and electric winches . Beautiful lines, high quality gear, and continuous upgrades make this vessel well worth a thorough look.
- Aft Master Stateroom: Platform centerline queen berth (New 2011) never slept on memory foam mattress, mirrored headboard, drawer storage under berth, 3 hanging lockers, vanity/desk, mirrored bureau w/ cabinetry above and below. This master stateroom has incredible storage capability! The portside ensuite head has an electric toilet, vanity w/ sink, new 2011 faucet set, excellent storage, teak floor grates, and a separate shower stall. Leaving the stateroom you pass forward via a starboard passageway: To port on centerline are the enclosed machinery spaces. To starboard are 3 additional hanging / storage lockers. Forward of the passageway is an extremely well laid out Nav Station with Nav instruments and electronics, swing-out Nav seat, flip top chart table, Nav tool cabinetry, book shelves w/ fiddled storage, and 3 drawers w/ cabinet below. Opposite to port is the spacious galley: see details below. Salon: Seating in the salon is very comfortable with a U-shaped settee to starboard surrounding the beautiful drop-leaf teak table with integral storage (easily seats 6). This settee is surrounded by a mirrored bulkhead, twin cabinets w/ fiddled bookshelves between. Ample storage beneath and outboard of the settee. To port is another settee with cabinetry and fiddled shelves above. Guest Stateroom: This stateroom is truly unique as it is not only a double berth for guests but also provides the owner with a den/media room that allows for a nice "hideaway" for TV watching, cocktails or whatever. Berth is to starboard and is surrounded in beautiful teak cabinetry and glass storage shelves on the bulkhead. Across to port is a beautiful cabinet wall with desk, swing out seat, seven drawers, 8 lockers and fiddled book shelves, all done in flawless teak. Forward is the ensuite head with electric head, vanity w/ sink, 2011 faucet set, mirrored bulkhead, mirrored cabinetry and separate shower stall (with even more storage!) Forward of the guest shower is the huge sail storage/workshop which is accessible by door or forward deck hatch. The divided chain locker is full forward.
- Galley Details
- Force 10 (4) burner propane stove w/ oven Panasonic microwave (10/2011 ) Grunert 110V top & front loading refrigerator Top loading freezer Double S/S sink Water Filter system New faucet set (2011) Ample storage cabinetry and lockers Salt & fresh water system - Manual Pressure fresh water
- Autohelm 7000 Autopilot (2006) Autohelm multi display @ Nav Spare 6000 Autopilot Garmin 76 H/H GPS Furuno GPS Raytheon 24 mile radar Raymarine ST60 speed & distance (2011) Raymarine wind speed & direction (2011) Uniden depth sounder Raymarine ST60 depth (2011) SSB Weather Fax Mitsubishi Satellite phone (2) 406 EPIRB's Nobeltec VNS Nav system Raytheon 152 SSB radio West Marine 150 VHF West Marine H/H VHF Electronic & Paper charts Brass clock & barometer Ritchie 6" compass
- (3) 8D batteries (1) Group 24 batteries Heart 100 amp automatic battery charger Heart 2KW inverter/charger (rebuilt & rewired 2010) with new Xantrex remote panel Kohler 8kw generator w/ 1750 hours - serviced 10/2011 with new raw water pump and oil sending unit 125 amp alternator New (2010) bow lights & wiring New (2010) spreader lights New (2010) shore cables Wiring inspected and rebundled (2010)
- Engine serviced 10/2011 Cruisair 12000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner New (2010) Generator fuel pump Dual Racor 500 fuel filters New 3 blade fixed bronxe prop 10/2011 Fume detector Electric head w/ Y-Valve, mascerator & holding tank Custom 40 Gallon per hour Watermaker (3) Bilge pumps- (2)automatic & (1)manual 3 Blade Maxi prop New manifold and mixing elbow (2010) High water bilge alarm Skeg mounted rudder Shaft spurs Custom teak wheel 1-1/2" Stainless shaft Bronze capped teak rubrails Spare rebuilt starter Spare raw water pump for Perkins Misc. belts & filters
- Deck & Cockpit
- The deck is end grain, balsa core sandwich construction. Molded non-skid on coach roof. Teak decks are in well above average condition. There are 4 large fixed windows in the salon and (12) opening Lewmar ports on coach sides and aft plus (7) Bomar hatches on the coach roof. There is a 24" foredeck hatch to access sail locker and separate anchor locker. 110# Bruce w/ 270'of 3/8 chain 45# Hydrobubble w/ 20' 3/8 chain & 300' 3/4 rode Double anchor davit w/ chain stopper Maxwell 3500 electric windlass w/ deck controls & H/H remote (rebuilt 2010) Bimini & Dodger Varnished teak cockpit table & beverage holder Deck shower aft Magma BBQ Horseshoe buoy AB 320 RIB w/ Yamaha 15 hp OB OB Motor lift DSB 8 man life raft (Needs recert.) New Bosuns chair (2010) Dorades re-chromed (2010) Mast mounted radar reflector Emergency tiller Lifesling system (2) SOS Suspender harnesses S/S Double rail pulpit S/S Pushpits w/ stern gates S/S Side gates S/S Stanchions w/ double lifelines Pulpit & stanchion are 1-1/4" diameter Salt & Fresh Deck washdown Fenders & lines (10) Life jackets S/S Swim boarding ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling Main, Profurl Staysail & Profurl Genoa 2002 JIB 2006 135% Genoa 2002 Staysail 150% Gennaker on removable furler Navtec hydraulic stay adjuster Navtec hydraulic boom vang Standing rigging replaced 2003 2004 Main sail refurbished (2010) by North Sails Main Roller Furling rebuilt in 2010 (8)Lewmar self tailing winches: (2) 65ST electric primaries , (2)46ST cockpit secondaries,(1) 46ST coach house, (1) 40ST coach house, (1) 46ST Mast, (1)30ST Mast Double spreader mast, awlgripped in 2003 Chain plates inspected and rebedded (2010) Mast re-booted 2010
- Additional Features/ Broker Comments
- Freedom is an attractive, sound, safe and well maintained modern cruising yacht. She has benefited from regular attention and upgrading on the part of her two diligent and conscientious owners. She is a head turner in any port and her custom interior is sure to please the discriminating yachtsmen and his first mate! Please allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today! Fresh Ablative bottom paint (10/2011) All manuals on board Good inventory of cruising spares
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information. Listed by a"Certified Professional Yacht Broker" - email@example.com We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.