- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 4-25
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUNDANCY AND FANTASTIC VALUE!
Excellent price for all she has to offer. The owner invested so much time, energy, and money into Pegasus...but unfortunately he must now sell her. $300,000 IN UPGRADES ’99!!! incuding Electronics, Watermaker, ¾ inch Teak Decks, Custom Built Deck House, 3/8 inch Lexan Windows, many spare parts, tools, diving equipment, safety equipment, custom built deck storage box & cooler. Perfect as a live-aboard or for extended cruising.
- Pegasus’ forward berth is currently being used as a work room. There are toolboxes full of spare parts, clips, lines, Drill Press, additional power tools and a Splendide 2000 washer/dryer combo. Just aft of the forward stateroom, there is a Customs Locker with all of the items that Customs requires to make entry into a country. There is a Starboard double berth with multiple storage drawers for long term cruising or liveaboard owners, complete with rod holders. The forward head has a separate shower, sump pump, and brass fixtures with a stainless sink, lotion and soap dispensers. There is also plenty of storage and lighting. The main salon is airy due to the number and size of windows throughout, as well as the number of 12 volt fluorescent lights. There is a portside custom painted table dinette, with room for 4 and drawers for storage. The galley runs the full length of the salon on the starboard side. Aft of the salon on the starboard side is the nav station with additional storage drawers. The Master Stateroom features a King Size bed with storage underneath and an ensuite head, stainless sink with brass fixtures and an icemaker.
- Force 10, 3 burner gimballed propane stove (2) 20# Aluminum propane tanks (Locker on deck) Kenmore Microwave 9 Cubic Ft top & front opening refrigerator, 2 cubic foot top opening freezer Refrigerator/freezer powered by Glacier Bay Whisper Jet 12 volt 1.5HP electric motor and compressor. U-Line 110 volt ice maker, installed May 2009 (2) "Home size" Double galley stainless steel sinks Soap & hand cream dispensers at every sink 10 Gallon water heater w/ addtl. replacement unit Corian Countertops Lots of floorboard storage
- 2 Northstar 6100i units - 36 mile range w/ 600 watt dual mode depth sounder and fish finder Simrad AP20 Autopilot Nexus wind, depth, speed, tri Computer ready Ethernet Cat 5 cables for 2 computers, with high power external wi-fi antenna Pactor Modem, model PTC-llusb, computer ready ICOM 802 Single Side Band w/ auto tuner ICOM M59 VHF in cockpit, ICOM M602 25 watt VHF inside, 2 hand held ICOM VHF units Honeywell Weather Station (2) LCD 20" Flat Panel Televisions 8" Danforth Classic compass
- (3) 4-Volt Rolls Series 5000 4 KS 21PM Batteries for systems. (2) 12-volt deep cycle to power the bow thruster 2500 Watt (2.5KW) Trace Engineering sine wave inverter Westerbeke 8KW BTD Generator w/ approx. 2000 hrs 12Volt Hotwire port fans throughout 12Volt fluorescent lighting throughout, with replacement lights (2) 30 amp 50ft. shore power cables
- (2) Westerbeke Rotary Aire 17,000 BTU A/C units 80HP Lehmann 4 cyl diesel w/ approx 3000 hrs. Engine rebuild in '99 Borg Warner transmission Triple filtered diesel fuel delivery w/ electric fuel pump back up Valve controlled oil change system 2" SS Prop shaft 3-bladed, self feathering Max Prop ($5,000 upgrade!) Digital engine control instruments (2) Puradyn electric oil refiners which allow 2500 hrs between oil changes Spectra Catalina 300 12.5 Gal/hr. Watermaker w/ new feed pump (2) Manual heads (1) Macerator (forward) 30 Gallon holding tank w/ flow switch for holding tank/overboard. Pump out to sea or dock 10" 13HP Wesmar Bow Thruster w/ dual SS props ($25,000 upgrade!)
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) SS Herreshoff 50lb anchors, (1) stainless steel Herreshoff 50 lb anchor with changeable flukes…(1) set regular, (1) set rock pick, (1) set mud flap, 95 lb stainless steel Herreshoff design storm anchor, 2” nylon webbing sea anchor, (3) fortress anchors (never used). (2) Ideal Windlass w/ 2-3/8 BBB wildcats & line drum Anchor washdown: 1 fresh & 1 salt on bow (2) 300' 3/8" BBB SS anchor chains - chain locker (2) Custom canvas awnings for main & mizzen boom tenting with fore and aft batten supports 3/4 inch (NOT 3/8) teak deck by Teak Decking Systems (1) Teak deck box w/ built-in Frigid Rigid fiberglass cooler (1) Teak deck box w/ SS BBQ grill & propane locker (2 aluminum 20lb propane tanks) Custom built fiberglass enclosure - made to look original Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Locker w 800' of 3 strand nylon line, cut at various lengths (2) Ladders: 1 on the portside, 1 on stern Novurania 10'9" center console dinghy 25HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard engine Atkins & Hoyle dinghy davit system BBQ Grill Fenders & Lines Flag Halyard 2 Fishing outriggers, with 4 fishing rods, reels & rod holders
- Sails & Rigging
- Detachable cutter rigged inner forestay with sails, storm jib and storm (60% fortriangle) sail ProFurl Roller Furling Headstay with 135% Genoa Sheets (needs replaced) In mast selden mainsail furling system on mainsail and mizzen, sails maintained in good condition 9 Anderson winches: 2- 12ST (on dinghy davits), 2- 28ST, 1-40ST, 2- 46ST, 2- 52ST, 2- Harken #16 ST winches on mizzen Whisker pole Standing rigging - 12yrs old & in good condition Running rigging in good condition Mast in good condition w/ aluminum mast steps to top
- Safety Equipment
- ACR RLB-35 Cat II EPIRB Winslow 6 man life raft with full survival equipment in Pelican plastic case (4 years old) (2) Fire extinguishers Ditch bag and 2 waterproof equipment jugs (for life raft)
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Value, Value, Value - Redundant, redundant, redundant! Owner has many redundancies throughout the vessel in case of equipment failure. She is rigged for long range cruising or liveaboard. The teak rails on top definitely need some TLC. The bottom was painted a year ago. All systems were in good working order, but they need to be used. The dinghy has been sitting outside, so it looks weathered but is in good working order. Owner wants it sold with everything in it (tools, fishing equipment, storage bins, scuba tanks, fuel cans, water jugs, etc). Owner spent $300,000 on refit in ’99. Solid fiberglass hull. Custom built fiberglass deck-house to block wind, rain, spray, etc. Full head room with multiple handles. 4HP hookah scuba diving compressor, innertube and 2- 200ft air hoses. Small leak under decking on the Starboard foredeck. All teak, except for decking, needs sanded and revarnished.
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owner's Personal Items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. Click for more info