RARE TO THE MARKET !
JUST REDUCED - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
UNIQUE AND VERY WELL KEPT "LITTLE HARBOR" 39' TRAWLER!
Island Dancer is only one of two Little Harbor 39 Trawlers built. Ted Hood had her commissioned and built at C&L Marine in Taiwan. Island Dancer is a true rarity in Taiwan built trawlers of this era in that she is AIREX CORED - not the usual balsa cored or glassed marine ply type construction .
Her very knowledgeable owners have upgraded her and have her ready for her next cruising adventure.
Island Dancer is a perfect couple's boat in that instead of squeezing multiple staterooms into a 39 ft hull Ted Hood had this boat built with a single master stateroom which encompasses the entire forward half of the yacht. The main salon settee converts to a double berth for the occasional guest. You have to experience the layout in person to appreciate the roomy accommodation this layout offers for a cruising couple.
Make an appointment today to see this very special trawler.
- Enter the boat from the heavily reinforced swim platform and up one step to the covered aft cockpit . Once through the entry door you are in the open and airy main salon . There is an L-shaped settee to port with dining table and a second settee to starboard. Salon upholstery upgraded in 2004. Forward to port is the galley and to starboard is the lower helm . The interior is finished in teak and has parquet teak floors. Access to the engine room is through 3 floor panels in the main salon. The main salon has storage under the settees and 5 drawers and 1 cabinet. In the galley you will find a 3 burner Princess stove with oven, double stainless sinks and Corian countertops . There is plenty of galley storage with 7 drawers, 4 cabinets and a clever triple pantry inbuilt forward in the galley counter. The boat comes with complete cutlery and serving dishes for 4. There is even a coffee maker and toaster oven included with the boat. To starboard of the galley is the lower helm station . Here you will find a VHF radio, depth sounder, full engine controls, instrumentation and the Benmar Cetec autopilot. Moving forward and down 2 steps you enter the spacious master stateroom and head area. The double berth with custom 2004 Tempurpedic mattress is to port and the nice head with electric toilet and sit down tub/shower is to starboard. Faucets at head vanity upgraded in 2010. Not attempting to squeeze 2 separate staterooms into a 39 foot boat results in a very comfortable oversized master stateroom perfect for a cruising couple. This very roomy master stateroom layout is typically only seen on much larger yachts. The master stateroom has a seating area forward that is surrounded by additional storage. There are 7 cabinets, 12 drawers and 2 hanging lockers in the master stateroom. Plenty of space for all those cruising necessities. Returning to the covered aft cockpit you will find a ladder to the very nice flybridge . In this space is newly upholstered seating in an L-shaped settee, a captains chair and a crew chair. The flybridge is a great social area when underway or at anchor. There is a radar arch, bimini and enclosure on 3 sides. The captain has a Raymarine chartplotter, radar, autopilot, vhf and full engine controls on the flybridge.
- Galley is up and open to main salon Princess 3 burner propane stove (1) 20# propane tank for stove, (1) 10# for BBQ (located on flybridge) New in 2010 (2) 110V AC Danby refrigerators w/ freezers GE microwave oven 6 gal. water heater w/ heat exchange GE Smart Water water filters Double Stainless sinks w/new 2010 faucets Corian countertops (7) Drawers, (4) Cabinets & (3) Pantry bins Coffee maker Toaster oven cutlery & dishes for 4
- Centec Benmar autopilot 2004 Raytheon radar Raymarine Chart Plotter on Bridge Lower helm wired for laptop repeater of bridge chartplotter data Depth at both helms 2004 Raytheon Ray-80 VHF (lower), Ray 53 (upper) Ritchie compass Barometer and Clock: Seth Thomas & Boston (2) VHF & (1) GPS antennas
- (4) 8D house batteries, (2) 4D Engine start, (1) Type 27 Gen start Xantrex True Charge 40 battery charger 2010 Duracell 3kw inverter StatPower battery monitor (2) 60 amp Alternators Westerbeke 4kw generator w/ 1823 hours 12V outlets throughout Dockside power cables w/ splitter
- Dual Lehman 120's - Port side hours: 2473, Starboard side: 2520 Upgraded to 4 Blade Props in 2004 (3-Blades sitll onboard as spares) Upgraded prop shafts, flexible couplings, injectors, & raw water pumps in 2004 Full guages at both helms Racor fuel filter Air Conditioning: 14k btu reverse cycle 2010 8kw hatch air conditioner stored in forward cabinet Jabsco electric toilet w/ macerator Hot/ Cold pressure water 2004 PUR 40 GPD watermaker Fireboy engine fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps and blowers
- Deck & Cockpit
- 2004 Livingston 10' Dinghy 2004 Tohatsu 9.8 HP Outboard 2004 Transom mounted dinghy swivel davits Arch Ground Tackle: 45# Plow anchor (2012) w/ 200' 5/16 chain 35# Danforth w/chain and rode 2004 Quick windlass 2004 Anchor & Deck Washdown Chain Locker Bimini & Dodger Canvas Enclosure and Tonneau cover for flybridge upgrade in 2004 Cockpit cushions (NEW 2010) Hatch Covers (NEW 2012) Huge Lazarette in aft cockpit (2) BBQ Grill: 1 propane & 1 charcoal Fenders and lines Flag halyard Stainless steel reinforced swim platform to accommodate dinghy mount (upgraded in 2004) SAFETY Items include the following: Fire extinguishers (NEW 2009) Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Life sling Bilge alarms Fume detectors
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. This boat is listed by an experienced professional yacht broker Click for more info