- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THE OWNERS ARE READY TO SELL NOW!
THE BEST VALUE EVER ON AN ISLAND PACKET 420!
MANY RECENT IMPROVEMENTS - DON'T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY!
The Island Packet 420 has definitely been one of Island Packet's most successful models and Moon Dance represents the model well. Please review the full specifications and take note of the NEW EQUIPMENT including: main sail, genoa, chartplotter, radar, generator, high efficiency 5-blade prop, and bimini and dodger. Also newer model dinghy and life raft. Give us a call today to find out more about "Moon Dance".
- Broker Comment
- The owners made a major price reduction of $60,000 a few months ago and have made two more substantial reductions totaling another $30,000 since then. The odds of finding an Island Packet 420 like this with a solid history of maintenance, no hurricane damage, and no charter involvement at this price are very low. This is truly an outstanding opportunity to own one of the best cruising boats on the market and probably Island Packet's most successful model ever at an incredible price.
- An innovative blend of liveaboard comfort and practical cruising features is evidenced throughout the IP-420, delivering the best accomodations of any yacht in its size range. Starting forward is a large anchor locker with interior access through a tall door in the forward head. The forward head features a separate shower stall with acrylic door, a deep S/S sink with vanity, Electric marine toilet, several lockers and drawers and excellent ventilation with an overhead hatch and opening portlights. The forward owner's suite is a true delight with the entire beam of the yacht utilized for a grand and inviting retreat. The large island berth with " custom mattress " is offset from the hull providing easy access from both sides. A dressing seat is to port. Drawers, cabinets, storage bins and a deep hanging locker provide ample storage. Next aft is the main salon featuring Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up table. The settee cushions are covered in light biege UltraLeather. The starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth. Next aft to starboard is the navigation station with a swing-out seat and large hinged chart table. The galley, immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, features double S/S sinks, a 3-burner propane stove with oven, microwave, generous wrap around counter space, and a large refrigerator and freezer. To port is the aft head with entry from the salon or aft cabin, shower with wrap-around curtain, and Electric marine toilet. The aft cabin features a large Pullman-style berth, large cedar-lined locker, and numerous drawers and bins.
- Factory Options Included on Moon Dance
- Bow thruster ($7,995) In-mast furling mainsail ($3,495) Rub rail with S/S striker ($1,150) UltraLeather in main salon ($1,395) Stainless steel dorades (4) with guards ($995) Electric macerator pump ($695) Cockpit cushions ($595) Stern seat cushions ($269) Leather wheel cover ($195) Island Packet step plates (2) ($285)
- Interior Details
- (3) Reverse cycle Cruisair air conditioning units UltraLeather fabric on salon cushions, nav seat and dressing seat Glebe Creek custom teak-trim insect screens Zarcor custom cafe-style companionway doors Portlight Peek-A-Boo shades Interchangeable screens and opaque glass inserts for companionway (5) Hella 12-volt fans Samsung 13" Flatscreen TV in Forward Stateroom Insigna 17" Flatscreen TV in Salon Memorex DVD Player Sony Marine Stereo System Bose Speakers in Salon / Polyplaner Speakers in Cockpit Shakespeare TV Antenna (uninstalled) Island Packet Carpet Set protecting the teak & holly sole
- Galley Details
- Refrigerator & Freezer (Adler-Barbour Dual Unit w/digital LED temperature displays) Princess 3-burner gimballed LPG stove & oven with cover (2) 10lb aluminum LPG tanks in deck storage locker Origo microwave oven Dual S/S sinks Slide away trash bin Abundant storage: cutlery drawers, storage drawers, teak dish racks, cabinets, and bins
- Raymarine L760 Chartplotter at Nav Station 2010 Garmin GPS Map 5208 Color Chartplotter & Radar Screen at the Helm 2010 (2) Garmin GMI 10 Digital Marine Multi Function Instruments (Wind, Depth, and Speed) 2010 Garmin Radar on Kato Mast Mount ICOM M422 VHF with Command Mic II Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Sidepower Bowthruster Ritchie compass at helm
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Moon Dance is equipped for good self sufficiency with 8KW generator, wind generator, inverter, and other features that enhance comfort and safety during extended periods at sea or at anchor. Fischer-Panda 8KW generator in sound shield ( 2010 model, low hours ) with Panda Control Panel Xantrex Auto Generator Start Mastervolt Battery Monitor BTM-I Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger with System Control Panel Balmar High Output Alternator w/smart regulator Wind Generator SidePower Bow Thruster 2010 High Efficiency 5-blade prop for bow thruster Electric anchor windlass Marine Reverse Cycle Air & Heat (3 units) 12-volt outlets Shore power cords and splitter (2) Electric marine toilets Electric macerator pump New pumps on water system, and both heads
- Lofrans Tigress Electric Windlass 44# Bruce on chain & rode 55# Delta on chain & rode Kato Dinghy Davits Edson Outboard Motor MOunt NEW 2011 - Bimini & Dodger with extra side panels (in very good condition) Cockpit Cushions including stern rail seat cushions Custom Expandable Teak Cockpit Table Canvas Hatch Covers Chrome Dorades with hand guards Fenders & Lines BBQ Grill Standard Safety Package including life jackets Lifesling II (2) Rod Holders
- Sails and Sailing Gear
- NEW 2011 In-mast furling mainsail Reconditioned 110% genoa on Harken roller furling NEW 2010 Staysail on Harken roller furling Standard factory winches Windex
- Optional Equipment
- 2009 - 12' AB A-12 RIB Dinghy Winslow (valise style) 6-Person Life Raft 15HP Yamaha Outboard
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" - firstname.lastname@example.org Available to all brokers on a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside of Florida contact us for further details. Click for more info