- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A LOT of FUN for a LITTLE MONEY!
"Breezy" is a well maintained example of the ever popular Catalina 34'. She has been well maintained and looks newer than her age. The 34' launched in 1986 and is still being built. It is one of Catalina's most popular boats. It is well designed and constructed and offers the space of a much larger boat at a VERY AFFORDABLE price!
- "Breezy" is a very roomy two cabin layout that comfortably sleeps 7. Forward is a V-berth with filler & storage below, hanging locker on starboard, built-in four drawer cabinet to port. Opening hatch & 2 ports add good ventilation. The main salon has a U-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth to starboard. There is a large single settee to port. The upholstery is attractive brilliant blue and is in great shape. Her salon also boasts a beautifully maintained teak & holly sole, tons of hullside storage and an opening hatch & 4 opening ports for exceptional ventilation. Just aft of the dinette is nav station/chart table and electronics panel followed by a large head with shower . Opposite is the well equipped, L-shaped galley and entrance to the aft cabin which features a double berth, hanging locker, and 2 opening ports.
- 2 Burner CSI Propane stove w/ oven Frigoboat chest refrigeration in galley Norcold chest refrigeration added in aft cabin Seaward 6 Gallon electric water heater Hot/Cold pressure water Double deep S/S sink Instapure water filtration at sink Ample storage Mica countertops w/ counter extension
- Raytheon 24 mile radar Datamarine wind, depth, speed Autohelm ST4000+ autopilot SI-TEX VHF @ nav station, West Marine handheld VHF @ cockpit Micrologic explorer GPS @nav station 5" Ritchie compass Jensen AM/FM stereo w/ CD player (2) Jensen Marine salon speakers, (2) West Marine speakers in cockpit
- 12V/110V Electrical system (4) 6V Deep cycle house batteries in series, (1) 12V Engine battery Xantrex 20 amp charger/inverter AC/DC Inverter Alternator (1) 30 amp power cables
- Universal M25XP fresh water cooled diesel engine Racor fuel filter (1) Manual head Shower w/ sump pump (1) Electric, (1) Manual Bilge pumps Edson steering wheel
- Deck/ Cockpit/ Safety
- 33# Bruce anchor w/ 30'Chain &150' rode, 13# Danforth w/ 10' chain & 110' rode Anchormax electric windlass Bimini Fiberglass non-skid decks Cockpit Cushions Teak Cockpit table w/ drink holders (removable) Drink Holders (6) Life Jackets Lifesling ACR EPIRB Fire extinguishers Swim ladder Canvas covers for helm and propane tank
- Sails & Rigging
- Good sail inventory: Mainsail 110% Genoa 130% Genoa Spinnaker drifter w/ sock Spinnaker pole Profurl Roller Furling on Jib Lazy jacks Keel stepped alumuinum mast (2) Lewmar #48 ST winches, (2) #30 ST winches, (2) #30 regular winches Canvas covers for sails
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Breezy" was purchased by her current owner in 2007 and underwent an extensive bottom refinishing process which included a pressure wash & wet sandblast, barrier coat with a 6 week dry time, and finally 3 coats of Seahawk Tropicote epoxy based paint at the waterline. The bottom has been exceptionally maintained with a diver cleaning every 5 weeks since that time.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available on 50/50 commission split - Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. Broker, firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info