- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEST YOU'LL EVER SEE!!
The Perfect "Mini-Yacht" With an Air Draft of 15'6", makes her the
Perfect Vessel for the "Great Loop"!
JUST REDUCED... DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
She compares in size to the New Mainship 34, American Tug 34, Beneteau 34 or Sabre 34. All have similar layouts at much greater expense. Hunky Dory has a larger cockpit, more spacious head with separate shower, and a larger salon.
A RARE Opportunity to Own a TOTALLY Updated Cape Dory Flybridge 33!
- Fresh Bottom Paint 8/2011
- NEW 260hp Twin Yanmars
- New 3/16th thick 5052 Alloy Aluminum Fuel Tank
- NEW Northern Lights Generator
- LOADED with current electronics
- Heart Inverter/Charger
- Recent twin air conditioning systems
Read the full specifications carefully and you will find that "Hunky Dory" is far and away the finest 33 on the market. She would be the perfect choice for doing the "Great Loop" or any other cruising destination. Everyday's a GREAT DAY aboard HUNKY DORY! Don't miss this opportunity!
- Displacement: 13,500
- Total Power: 520 Cruising Speed: 14.5 @3200 Max Speed: 26 @3900
- Fuel: 265 Fresh Water: 100
- The Cape Dory 33 was designed to be a family friendly cruising Fast Trawler. With her ample flybridge, roomy cockpit with transom door to the swim platform, full length side deck rails, and wide walkway she represents the epitome of comfort and safety for the whole family. When underway the upper AND lower helm provides 360 degree visibility offering you a choice of helm position in all types of weather. The interior is nicely finished in richly appointed teak joinerwork and she has 6'3" of headroom. MASTER STATEROOM: Spacious twin sized V-berths forward with filler, side hull shelving, three drawer bureau, hanging locker w/bureau top, two opening s/s portlights, overhead hatch w/screen, underberth lockers, and carpeted floor. Chain locker access is full forward. HEAD: Next aft to starboard you will find a nicely appointed bath with full size Raritan Head, NEW Mica Vanity w/China Sink, bulkhead mounted mirror, hullside locker w/shelf above, and locker & drawer storage. The SEPARATE SHOWER STALL has a NEW Lexan enclosure, slide bar shower and faucet set, shower seat, hullside wet locker, and shower sump. SALON: Nicely upholstered L-shaped settee to port converts to a double berth, Lazy L entertainment center w/liquor cabinet and flat screen TV, ample storage lockers, spotless teak & holly sole, hi-lo teak table, and sliding door aft to cockpit. The helm seat is to starboard, with full 360 degree visibility with side and aft windows w/screens. Blinds provide sun protection and privacy. Electrical panel is to starboard.
- Norcold 12v/110v Refrigerator Origo Electric/Alcohol 4500 2-burner Stove Cutting board stove top GE Microwave Oven New Raritan 12 Gal.Water Heater Double s/s sink w/ new faucet set Teak Parquet Flooring New Mica Countertops Three overhead lockers Three drawers Three hullside sliding door lockers Tiled backsplash Hullside shelving Under sink storage locker Dry storage locker
- Robertson Autopilot w/Bridge Remote (2) Raytheon Depth Sounders DSM 250 Sonar Modules Raytheon 4KW 24" Radar Scanner Raymarine RL70CRC + Radar Chartplotter HSB2 @ upper and lower helm (POD mounted on bridge) Raynav 300 GPS McMurdo 406 EPIRB/GPS Standard Titan VHF (lower helm) Standard Infinity VHF (bridge) Power Damp 4" Ritchie Compass (salon) 5" Ritchie Compass (bridge) 15" LCD Flat Screen TV w/Bridge Antenna & Analog to Digital Box Stereo - AM/FM/CD
- One AGM 4D Engine Start Battery Four Trojan AGM 6V - House Batteries Battery Parallel Switch Automatic 100amp 3 Stage Heart Battery Charger West Marine Battery Combiner Northern Lights 5KW Generator in Sound Shield, only 396 hrs. Heart 2500 Inverter/Charger Zinc Saver AC Ground Isolator (2) 30amp 50' Electrical Cables, 50amp splitter, 30-15amp connector
- NEW YANMAR 260 HP DIESELS (07/06) Trim Tabs - Bennett V351 w/24" x 11.5" planes New Fuel tank made w/ 3/16th" thick 5052 alloy aluminum New 4-Blade 18x20 Props New 1 1/2" Shafts New Intake Seacocks 1 1/2" New Mufflers w/6" exhaust hose New Custom Yanmar Instrument Panels New Throttle & Shift Cables (Teleflex Low Friction) Re-Shaft Rudders Repacked Rudders and Shafts w/PTFE Dripless Packings Fuel gauges @ upper & lower stations Racor Fuel Filters (2)Marine Air A/C Units (16,000 & 7,000 Btu) New 2004 Air Conditioning condensate lines run to sump Shurflo Aqua King 4.0 Fresh Water Pump Shower Sump Pump Tank Monitoring System for holding tank & water tanks Automatic Halon & Manual CO2 Fire Extinguishers CO Fume Detector Manual Head w/Holding Tank Y-Valve, manual overboard pumpout, deck pumpout Groco Lube Oil Transfer System Groco Raw Water Strainer
- Custom S/S Radar Arch Welded S/S Cockpit Awning Bridge Cover Instrument Cover Bimini w/Bra Cover Windshield Sun/Privacy Cover Cockpit Sun/Rain Cover Salon Door Cover Cockpit Coaming Cover Hatch Covers for all hatches Eight Rod Holders Side stanchion rails New St. Croix Davits Fenders & Lines (4) Life Jackets Navigation lights & manual search light Simpson Lawrence 700 Electric Windlass w/drum & chain gypsy Windlass controls @ bridge & foredeck Chain lock at windlass 35lb. Delta Fast Set w/250' 5/16" G4 Chain 22lb. Bruce w/50' 5/16" chain & 200' 5/8" rode Bridge Seat Cushions (10/05) 128Qt. Ice Chest w/Cushion Top (2) 2005 Captain's style folding deck chairs Garhauer Polished S/S Outboard Motor Lift Full Rubrail with s/s striker & line rub strakes Transom door to swim platform Cockpit courtesy lights Aft cockpit overhead light (8) Mooring cleats Polished S/S Portlights Dual Trumpet Air Horns
- Additional Comments
- "Hunky Dory" represents the most cruising friendly Cape Dory 33 you will ever see. With an air draft of 15'6", she is the perfect vessel in which to do the "Great Loop". Comfortable and sea-kindly, easy on the fuel yet powerful enough to get away from adverse weather conditions. She is far and away the most updated 33 on the market and will please the most discerning captain and his admiral. The current owners are very knowledgeable and succeed in keeping "Hunky Dory" in pristine condition. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to this exceptional Fast Trawler today!
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. EXCLUSIONS: Personal gear, tools, clock, barometer, and comfort gauge.
- Click here for more information . Listed by "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" - firstname.lastname@example.org We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details.