- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFULLY OUTFITTED & WELL MAINTAINED ISLAND PACKET 485
READY NOW TO TAKE YOU CRUISING AROUND THE WORLD!
This very nice example of Island Packet's popular center cockpit 485 is the perfect boat for anyone who has the cruising dream. She can take you anywhere in the world in comfort and style and she'll get you there fast...she was 1st in Class in the 2004 Caribbean 1500 Race. AND with her in mast main, bow thruster, and three electric winches she is a real dream to handle! Sails professionally cleaned and reconditioned October, 2012. Have a look at the full specifications and photos then give us a call to set a time to see this beautiful bluewater cruising boat.
VIDEO IS AVAILABLE.
- Forward is a larger luxurious stateroom with island berth and abundant storage with an assortment of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity countertop with integrally molded sink. To starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/workshop. The desktop can also be converted to a double berth. Double berth filler cushions and ladder included for berth layout option. Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows. To port and starboard are full length settees with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead. There is an additional smaller pedestal table that can be set up permanently or stowed away when using the larger table. Next aft to port is the very impressive navigation station featuring a high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage and a wet locker. To port is the gourmet galley with Corian counter surfaces. The open galley layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner LPG stove with oven. Next aft is the owner's stateroom with a queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair to starboard. The private aft head is ensuite and features Corian countertops with integrally molded sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall. Soft buff colored Ultraleather upholstery Additional Cocktail Pedestal Table for salon Varnished teak and holly sole Diamond non skid in high traffic areas and heads Shades and screens on all hatches Assorted towels, linens, and pillows included Custom Lee cloths for berths Miscellanous cleaning supplies including vacuum and assorted brushes
- Frigoboat 12V Refrigeration and Freezer Separate refrigerated drawer for easy quick access to drinks, etc (separate compressor) Stainless Steel finish Microwave Force 10 3-Burner LPG Stove with oven and broiler (2) LPG Tanks Hide away trash bin Corian countertops Double S/S Sinks Pressure and manual fresh water Teak dish racks and cutlery drawers Lots of cabinets, bins, and drawers for storage of food and cookware Three opening ports Lots of galley gear including: toaster, grill, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, knives, towels, etc.
- Navigation / Electronics /Communications
- Raymarine RL80C radar and chartplotter with displays at nav station and helm "C" charts covering the east coast, ICW, & Caribbean Raymarine 4KW dome mounted on stern Kato mast Raymarine 120 GPS Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot with high performance 400 corepack couple to Mamba drive unit - displays at nav station and helm Raymarine ST600R cable remote for the autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed, and Depth with display mounted above companionway and Tridata unit at Nav Station Ritchie compass ICOM M602 VHF at nav station and Command mic at helm Loud hailer on spreaders ICOM M802 SSB UHV at nav station with backstay antenna & automatic tuner Panasonic flat screen TV with DVD Clock and barometer
- 50 amp, 120/240V AC dockside power system services two 50 amp 120V shipboard systems through a UL listed Charles C-Power marine isolation transformer for added safety and flexibility. Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals. Pre-wired fan and speaker wires throughout interior. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronics installation. Fisher Panda 6KW Generator with sound shield AC/DC distribution panel with master and individual breakers (7) AGM batteries (two separate banks - house and engine start) Separate Generator Start Battery Separate Windlass Battery Battery charger/converter 100amp Balmar engine mounted alternator w/external smart multi-stage regulator Prosine 1.8kw Inverter (controls mounted on panel at nav station) Xantrex Battery Monitor (readout mounted at nav station) Xantrex voltage and amp monitor 12V outlets at nav station and cockpit pedstal (2) 50' shore power cords (1-50amp and 1-30amp) (2) 16,000Btu Air Conditioning Units Side Power 7HP Bow Thruster with joystick control on pedestal Clean Yanmar 4 cylinder, Turbo (approx. 1100 hrs.) Racor fuel filters Oil pressure, water temp, and RPM guages Electric fuel primer pump S/S Prop Shaft 21 x 16 RH bronze 3-blade propeller Propeller Shaft Shark line cutter Very good selection of tools, repair supplies, spare parts (engine, generator & head spare part kits/ electrical repair kit complete with tools and full complement of spar blubs/ spare alternator & assorted pumps)
- (2) 150 Gal. Fiberglass Water Tanks (1) 40 gal fiberglass fresh water head supply tank (1) 60 gal fiberglass holding tank (1) 300 gal. aluminum fuel tank Raritan tank monitoring system Jerry cans
- Deck & Deck Equipment
- 9' Dinghy with Yamaha outboard Outboard motor mount on stern rail with engine hoist Dinghy Launch Retrieve System Dinghy tie-down - pad eyes on aft deck Muir Cheetah electric windlass - horizontal with drum and gypsy (foot switches on deck) (new power relay for windlass as a spare) (2) S/S anchor rollers and anchor stoppers Chafe guards on bowsprit 60lb. CQR Anchor with 300' chain (primary) 44lb. Plow Anchor with chain and nylon rode (secondary) S/S bow rail Double lifelines with gates port and starboard S/S stern rails with two gates leading to step transom S/S cleats Two deck hawse for anchor rode and chain S/S handrails on cabin top S/S mast pulpit Four fiberglass dorades with smoked plexiglass covers and chrome cowl vents with S/S guards Small fold-down bench with cushion on stern rail S/S radar mast on transom with OB Engine Hoist Boom Transom mounted fold-down S/S ladder Two aft deck lockers (one for propane and one miscellanous storage) Hatch access to VERY large below decks storage "garage" Hot/Cold shower on transom Emergency steering deck plate on aft deck Deck awning with side curtains (mounts over boom & connects to side lifelines) Kato Pole Solution installed aft for mounting dinghy engine hoist, radome, GPS antenna, boarding & cockpit flood lights. Fenders and lines Light fishing tackle
- Dodger and bimini on S/S frame with connector panel (Dodger has grab rails and horizontal handrails) Deluxe Lewmar steering pedstal with radar and instrument displays with cover Covers for wheel, binnacle, winches, & hatches Single lever controls S/S wheel with cover Cockpit Cushions: 2" cell foam with texaline covers Foldup cockpit table Drink holder Instrument display panel above companionway Companionway doors in addition to standard drop boards (include clear plexiglass or screen inserts)
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig: North Quantum in mast roller furling Main, North Quantum roller furling genoa, and North Quantum roller furling staysail Sails professionally cleaned and reconditioned October 2012 Harken roller furling Harken 64.2CEST 2-speed ELECTRIC primary winches Harken 32 furling winches Harken 48.2CEST ELECTRIC 2-speed winch (stb. cabintop) Harken 48ST (port cabintop) (2) Harken 32 mast mounted winches (1) Harken 16 mast mounted winch Double spreaders Charleston Spar anodized aluminum mast and boom (keel stepped) 1x19 S/S strand rigging Rotary swaged terminal fittings, open turnbuckles Sparcraft rigid mechanical boom vang Dutchman boom brake system Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler End-sheeted main boom Dinghy lift system on boom Forespar Hoyt self-tending boom External genoa tracks with adjustable cars All lines led to cockpit Spinlock sheet stoppers
- Switlik 6-man valise style life raft (needs certification) Lifesling MOB System on stern rail Radar blipper (8) Life Jackets Flare Kit First Aid Kit MOB Pole Web Jack Lines
- Bosun's chair High intensity 12V spotlight Assorted flags Sailing books, charts, and operation manuals
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale (specifically fishing rod, reel, gaff and Black & Decker Power tool kit and carrying bag). The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to all brokers with a 50/50 commission split (brokers outside of Florida call for full details). LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. - firstname.lastname@example.org FOR VIDEO AND VIRTUAL TOUR GO TO: www.yacht360tours.com/islandpacket485 Click for more info