- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ANOTHER HUGE REDUCTION...
THE SELLER WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS - FANTASTIC
OPPORTUNITY ON A CLASSIC ALBIN 43' TRAWLER
In the market for a nice affordable trawler? How many times have you found your “dreamboat” online only to find out upon actual inspection that she is your worst nightmare? Well, dreams do come true and Lady Kay II is her name. Owned by the same knowledgeable owner for 25 years. Yes, the teak decks have been professionally removed. Yes, the brightwork is gorgeous. Yes, the boat has an Imron paint job. Yes, the engine room is absolutely spotless. You will not find another trawler in this price range that can match Lady Kay II.
You won't find many boats like this at this price so don't delay - have a look at the photos and full specifications and make an appointment to see her today!
- The Albin 43 trunk cabin has the traditional galley down with guest v-berth quarters forward, main salon amidship and owner's stateroom and head aft. There is a day head to starboard of the galley. There is plenty of storage with 5 drawers, 2 cabinets, 1 hanging locker and 2 shelves in the guest cabin forward. The galley has 4 cabinets and 2 drawers. The main salon has 4 cabinets, 6 drawers plus a 2-drawer (not built in) filing cabinet. In the master stateroom there is a tremendous amount of storage space with 9 cabinets, 8 drawers, 2 shelves and a double hanging locker. The yacht has upper and lower helms with 360 degree visibility at the lower helm. This is a proven traditional layout that is hard to improve upon in a 43 ft yacht. The layout like the rest of the yacht is not flashy but is comfortable, practical and safe. Lady Kay is a great yacht for a live aboard or as a vacation home that can take you on adventures far and wide.
- Magic Chef 4 burner propane stove w/ oven 20 lb propane tank located on bridge Norcold dual voltage refrigeration Ice-maker Double S/S sink Sharp microwave oven 12 gal water heater w/ heat exchange ISE Instant hot water Laminate countertops (4) Cabinets, (2) Drawers
- Sandpiper depth & log lower helm Datamarine depth @ bridge Furuno 1730 radar Furuno GPS Azimuth compass (Upper & lower helm) (2) Seth Thomas barometers ICOM IC-504 VHF TV, VHF antennas Analog and digital tachometers Sony CD player Sony Marine stereo system Speakers All new gauges upper and lower helm (2011)
- (2) Type 4D (2010), (1) Type 27 batteries Sentry battery charger (2010) (2) 50 amp alternators MDJE 7.5 KW Onan Generator w/ approx. 1500 hrs. 12 Volt outlets (2) Shore power cables w/ splitter Borg Warner drive gear alarms
- (2) Ford Lehman engines w/ approx. 2000 hrs. Racor fuel filters Cruisair AC systems: (1) 16K btu, (1) 12K btu Complete raw water system replaced both engines and gen set in 2011 (2) Jabsco manual toilets (1 new Jan 2012) Macerator Bilge pumps & blowers Engine alarms Fire extinguishing system (updated 2011) Repacked stuffing boxes in 2012 Throttle and shift cables replaced 2011
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground tackle plow w/ 50' chain & 200' rode Seawolf windlass Chain locker New Bimini top (3/2012) Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Motor mount Boom lift Line storage Swim platform & ladder Fenders & lines Flag halyard Coast Guard safety pkg Life jackets Bilge alarms
- Additional Information
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT JOB - APRIL 2012!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for Co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Broker-Bob Underwood - firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info