- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICE MID SIZE CRUISER WITH CENTERBOARD!
UPDATED! UPGRADED! IMPROVED!
"Foggy Notion" owners have really given her some special attention and it shows! There have been extensive upgrades and maintenance in the past few years beginning in 2005 with New Sails and Rigging. Much work was done in 2007 - New Electronics including Raymarine C-80 chartplotter, autopilot, wind/depth/speed, 4KW Radar, ICOM SSB and VHF, and new pedestal. Further upgrades in 2007 were new inverter/charger, regulator, battery monitor, deck washdown, bobstay, and new larger holding tank and waste hoses. In 2009 the engine was upgraded with fuel injectors, fuel pump, racor, fuel line and other improvements. In that same year a Flat Screen TV was purchased. In 2010 a new Maxwell Windlass and Doyle Stack Pac were added. In 2012 the teak was refinished, hull & deck professionally compounded, waxed and buffed, & cove stripe replaced. Other outstanding features include Kato davits with motor crane, and in 2008 and 2010 rebedded chain plates. This is just the beginning...the list goes on and on including an incredible list of spares and other included gear. Check out the full specs for all the details then give us a call to set up an appointment to see for yourself. Don't buy until you see this very nice Island Packet 35.
- The tri-cabin layout is ideally suited for extended periods aboard. Double berths both forward & aft provide comfortable sleeping arrangements for both the captain and guests. There is lots of dressing room and storage and snug sleeping underway. The spacious forward master stateroom provides a wide V-berth , generous storage space, and a large cedar-lined hanging locker. Louvered doors to the head compartment and salon insure privacy and ventilation. Continuing aft, the head can be accessed from both the main salon and master stateroom. It features a separate shower stall complete with teak shower seat, curtain and bulkhead-mounted shower unit. There is also a spacious vanity with stainless steel sink and plenty of light and ventilation from the port and overhead hatch. The large main salon includes facing settees, a fold-down bulkhead table (which hides a bottle and storage rack) and a pull-out berth on the port side to provide another double berth. The adjacent full-size nav station faces aft for easy communication with the helm. It has a hinged desk top and storage tray underneath and a wide electronics cabinet outboard with large A/C and D/C control panel. A chart drawer is located under the settee for flat storage. The huge wrap-around U-shaped galley is starboard aft. It is well-equipped, efficient and has a non-skid floor pattern to assure safe footing continuing out to the companionway. The aft stateroom is equally spacious with a large double berth, dressing seat, cedar-lined hanging locker and ample storage lockers. Two ports and an overhead hatch also provide excellent light and ventilation. There is excellent access to the Yanmar engine on all sides with removable insulated panels on all sides.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove with broiler. Two ten pound aluminum propane tanks mounted in an exterior locker on deck. Propane safety solenoid (new 2011 ). Drain hose for propane locker. ( new 2007 ). Adler Barbour refrigeration. Pressure hot and cold water. Atwood six gallon electric hot water tank. ( new 2007 ) Britta water filter mounted at galley sink. ( new 2007) Gusher foot pump at galley sink with valve (2007 ) to select fresh or sea water. Refrigerator sump plumbed to pump overboard, not drain into the bilge, ( 2007 ) G.E. Microwave. Hideaway trash bin. Dry locker and ample cabinet space.
- Raymarine C80 color chart plotter w/ Raymarine 125 GPS sensor. ( new 2007 ) Navionics Gold CF card. (Coverage of the entire United States and Northern Bahamas new in 2010) . Raymarine Auto Helm, ST 6002 display with S2G course computer. ( new 2007 ) Raymarine ST60 speed. (new 2007 ) Raymarine ST60 depth. ( new 2007 ) Raymarine ST60 wind transducer. ( new 2007 ) Raymarine 4KW radar is interfaced with the C80 and is mounted on a stainless Garhauer adjustable radar tower mounted on the stern. A Garhauer stainless 3 nipple antenna loop, Garhauer stainless dinghy motor crane and Echo Master Deluxe radar reflector are mounted on the radar tower. ( all new 2007) *All of the above are electronically interfaced and mounted in a NavPod GP1171, which is mounted on a NavPod 1¼” stainless tube pedestal guard at helm. ( all new 2007 ) The GPS and the SSB radio DSC antenna are mounted on the antenna loop. (new 2007) ICOM model 802 SSB mounted at the nav. station w/ICOM ST140 automatic tuner. DSC is activated. ( new 2007) An insulated backstay is coupled to a Guest Dyna Plate #4018, mounted on the hull, with 25 (+/-) ft. of .007” x 4” copper foil as antenna. ( new 2007 ) Icom 504 VHF radio mounted at the nav. station w/ remote Icom Command Mic III at helm. DSC is activated. ( new 2007 ) Sea-talk and NMEA buss. (new 2007) Two rechargeable hand held VHF radios. Naxa 15.6” AC/DC digital flat screen color TV w/DVD player. (new 2009 ) Jensen MCD 5110 AM/FM – CD player Stereo, with cockpit speakers Extensive inventory of charts and chart kits
- 110v as well as 12v systems Stainless A/C shore power 30 amp breaker mounted in the cockpit. (new 2007) A/C outlets throughout, all GFIC protected. Freedom 20 inverter/charger w/battery temp. sensor to prevent overcharging. (new 2007) Kyocera 18 volt, 120 watt solar panel, framed in 2” x 2” x ¼” bright dipped angle aluminum, is mounted on top of dingy davits with a Blue Sky Solar Boost panel mounted at the nav. station, w/battery temp. sensor to prevent overcharging. (all new 2007) Most cabin lights equipped with “Sensibulb” soft white LEDs. ( new 2008) High output 110 amp alternator. Balmar MC-612 regulator, w/ battery temp. sensor to prevent overcharging. (new 2007) Xantrex Link 2000 battery monitor mounted at the Nav. Station. ( new 2007) 600 amp/hr house GelCell battery bank plus dedicated engine Gelcell battery. Two battery switches isolate engine battery from house systems. ACR battery relay switch. ( new 2007 ) Red/white goose neck LED lamp mounted at Nav. Station. ( new 2007) Polar Star LED anchor light. ( new 2007) Marine Air Conditioning, (2) units - 12,000 and 4,000 BTU Six Hella fans. (1 aft cabin, 1, galley, 2, main salon, 2, V berth) All through hull fittings & Dyna Plate are bonded with ships electrical system.
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- Yanmar 3 cylinder 35 hp, freshwater cooled, diesel engine. (3HM35F) New fuel injectors. (new 2009) High pressure fuel pump rebuilt. ( new 2009 ) New fuel lift pump. ( new 2009 ) New Racor fuel water separator filter. ( new 2009 ) New fuel lines (new 2009) New Exhaust elbow assembly. (new 2007 ) Speed Seal raw water pump cover. ( new 2007) Shaft Shark line cutter installed on prop shaft. ( new 2009) Three blade bronze propeller, ( reshaped 2008 ) Drip less shaft seal. Two independent automatic bilge pumps, one w/ cycle counter (new 2007 ) 5 hp Mercury 2 stroke outboard engine. Teak stern rail mount for storage. New toilet (2007) Custom 28 gallon waste tank, all sanitation hose and macerator pump. (new 2007) “Y” valve enable pumping toilet into the tank or directly OB when off-shore. (new 2007) “Y” valve enable pumping tank through the deck fitting or OB if off-shore. (new 2007) Separate standup hot and cold pressure water shower. Shower sump plumbed to pump overboard, not into the bilge.
- Just completed in 2012 - teak refinished, hull compounded, waxed, and buffed, and cove stripe replaced. Maxwell RC-8 windlass with capstan, up-down relay, foot buttons on deck ( new 2010 ) 45# CQR, 100’ 5/16 BBB chain w/200’ ½” rode. 35# CQR, 60’ 5/16 BBB chain w/200’ ½” rode Pro Blaster Anchor pressure wash (w/ new sea cock 2012) w/deck fitting at the windlass. ( new 2007) Stainless bobstay. (new 2007 ). Dorade vents. (3) Four Lewmar self-tailing winches. (one single speed Lewmar for staysail sheet.) Life sling and horse shoe in cockpit. Starboard sail locker has built-in divider to protect refrigeration and A/C compressors. 2004 Caribe RIB model MVPL8 with 2003-5 hp Mercury outboard. Oar locks new in 2009 Kato stainless dinghy davits with support straps. Stainless Garhauer dinghy motor crane mounted on the radar tower. (new 2007) Bottom painted 2010. Cleaned monthly Stainless wheel w/rack & pinion direct connect to top of rudder post. Richie compass mounted at helm. Teak drink holder with fold out cockpit table mounted on pedestal in cockpit. (new 2007) LED lights, mounted under the NavPod, illuminate cockpit table and sole. (new 2007) Cockpit stereo speakers ( new 2007) Sunbrella pedestal cover. Whale manual bilge pump at helm. Centerboard control line at helm. Closed cell cockpit cushions. Free-standing bimini/dodger with zippered connection. Isinglass windshield dodger with full zip-in enclosure panels. Hot and cold pressure water shower in cockpit. (new 2007)
- Sails & Rigging
- 1 x 19 wire stainless standing rigging. ( new 2005 ). Doyle sails all new 2005. Doyle fully batten main with two single line reefing points. Doyle Stack Pac on main sail. (new 2010) Main sail has Harken Battslides mounted on exterior track. Harken roller furling Doyle 135% Genoa. Harken roller furling Doyle staysail. Sheets and lines lead back to cockpit. Sails maintained annually by Doyle Sail Makers. Windex 15 bird proof wind indicator mounted at mast head. Mast boot (new 2010) Chain plates re-bedded every two years Three winch handles. (2 stainless Lewmar, 1 red plastic floater)
- Safety & Miscellanous Items
- Gaskets on all port lights replaced 2009. Screens for all port lights re-screened 2009. Custom access panel installed in aft cabin to access stern post, through hulls and auto helm motor. (new 2007) Two 5 lbs. B1 fire extinguishers. (new 2007) Handheld GPS. Handheld compass. Six + PFDs and 4 type IV cushions. Two adjustable boat poles. Two “Go Anywhere” seats. Echo rechargeable horn, several disposable horns and a manual horn, Yanmar 35 HM service and parts manuals. All systems and equipment manuals etc. Grouper zinc anode. Four 10” fenders, two 8” fenders, two fender boards. Jerry jugs, (3 water, 3 diesel, 1 gasoline) Sun shower, 5 gallon. Sun spot hand held light. Oil change pump. An INCREDIBLE list of other items included . Such as lots of safety gear, sail bags, wind scoop, shore power cord, charts, manuals, spares for everything you can imagine including pumps, belts, filters, gaskets, Yanmar spares, oil, lubricants, and coolant. LOTS of tools, linens, dishes, flatware, pots, pans, and ovenware, cleaning supplies, canvas repair kit, dinghy repair kit, anchor rode, fenders, hose, shop vac, wet suit, snorkle gear, bosun's chair, etc., etc., etc. This is a major plus as there are thousands of dollars worth of equipment and spares included - list available on request.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by Ed Whiteaker, Certified Professional Yacht Broker. firstname.lastname@example.org Available to other brokers on a 50/50 commission split, brokers outside Florida contact us for full details. Click for details