- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL BLUE WATER CRUISING SAILBOAT
JUST REDUCED... ABSOLUTELY the BEST for the LEAST!!
If you've been waiting for that WORLD CLASS, WORLD CAPABLE ISLAND PACKET 440 to come on the market... one that has all the bells and whistles and has been very well kept by her only owner...YOUR WAIT IS OVER!!
Call us for our "Dare to Compare" comprehensive spreadsheet featuring "Equinox".
Equinox is exceptional. Here are but a few of her attributes:
- Electric Primary Winches
- Bow Thruster
- 8Kw Generator
- Complete Electronics including AIS and E-120 Chart Plotter and Radar
- (4) Solar Panels
- Custom Iverson Canvas Package
- Immaculate Ultra Leather Cushions (Always Covered!)
- Roller Furling Mainsail
- Cruisair Marine Air & Heat
- Muir Windlass - Factory Installed
- Full Shade Awning
- RIB Dinghy & Outboard
- Davit System
And the list goes on and on!
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Equinox" at your earliest convenience.
- Equinox's interior is warm and inviting. Thirteen opening ports and screens w/ eight hatches with OceanAir screens & shades provide abundant light and air flow. You'll admire the beautiful furniture quaility satin gloss varnish applied to the select teak hardwood veneers on the bulkheads and all cabinetry. As you descend the companionway ladder, you will see the open salon with full length settees on both sides covered in beautiful champagne UltraLeather (Always covered & now with NEW custom covers). The starboard settee extends toward the centerline to make a comfortable double berth and both settees can double as seaberths. A cedar lined hanging locker is outboard with a shelf above. The dining table is Island Packet's signature fold-up bulkhead-mounted table. When deployed it will accommodate a large group and then conveniently stores away when not in use. Custom Lee Cloths for salon settees and forward cabin. There is a very nice forward-facing navigation center with seating for two, large varnished chart table, storage tray, generous nav/electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. The comfortable wide bench seat has removable panels beneath revealing the dedicated generator compartment. There is also a custom teak printer table forward of the Nav Station. The forward owner's stateroom spans the beam of the yacht and includes a generous offset island berth with access on both sides so you don't have to disturb your partner when getting out of bed. The berth is hinged and can be raised on gas support struts to reveal ample storage. There is a cedar-lined hanging locker and teak bureau, a custom Handcraft 7" innerspring mattress with a 3" foam top provides for exceptional comfort. A nice dressing seat to port adds a final touch. A luxurious private head is located adjacent to the stateroom and features a large stall shower with folding acrylic doors, Vacuflush toilet, vanity w/ acrylic countertop and molded sink. Mirrored storage cabinets and large drawers finish this impressive head. The aft guest stateroom also features a large offset double island berth, a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker with extra height rods outboard, and an array of cabinets, bins, and shelves. As in the owner's stateroom, the berth top hinges on gas struts to reveal lots of storage beneath. The aft head is just as nice as the forward with the same acrylic counter-tops, separate shower stall with seat and folding acrylic doors, and VacuFlush toilet. A door is conveniently located near the companionway in the main salon plus an additional door for private access from the stateroom. The roomy cockpit is safe and comfortable with custom Jason Iverson bimini & dodger. The large swim platform features twin molded-in steps to port and starboard, a hot/cold shower and a fold-out swim ladder. Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats w/ full cushions, (2) Paradise Sport-A-Seats covered in green Sunbrella, dual deep seat lockers, line storage bins, extra wide coamings with numerous storage bins, four harness padeyes, two 2' cockpit scuppers, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch and large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear. Shelf helps direct chain and rode aft. Welded S/S mast rails. Double lifelines with S/S bow and stern rails, S/S dorade style vents with guards.
- The open gourmet galley gives the cook room to move comfortably yet is safe when underway. Frigoboat keel cooled 12V w/ digital controls for separate refrig/freezer compartments Force 10 Gimballed 3-burner propane stove w/ oven and lift off cover Tappan microwave oven S/S Double sink w/ retractable spray Manual freshwater pump at sink Corian countertops w/ integral sea rails Seagull IV water filtration system Acu-gauge tank monitoring system Slide-out trash bin Teak dish racks & cutlery drawers 2-5lb propane cylinders in dedicated locker Custom spice rack & under range drawer STORAGE GALORE!!
- Raymarine 7001 Autopilot w/ SG3 Course computer w/ type 2 linear drive and Smart Control remote Raymarine instrument repeater at nav station and master stateroom Raymarine 6kw radar mounted on Garhauer S/S pole Raymarine E-120 chartplotter/radar McMurdo 406 EPIRB ICOM 802 SSB radio w/ pactor modem & SGC noise cancelling speaker ICOM 504 VHF w/ DSC and external hailer Ram mic at helm AIS system Chart chips for U.S East & West Coast, Caribbean and Central America Paper charts for Western Caribbean and West Coast U.S. Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed indicator & direction Raymarine digital depth fishfinder Wind, Depth, Speed instruments are Seahood mounted Rastar 125 GPS Port Networks marine wi-fi bridge w/ external antenna Cable TV input TV antenna w/ cable selector switch Spare VHF antenna mounted on radar arch Iridium 505 Satellite phone Toshiba 21" LCD Television Clarion AM/FM/CD Player w/ Sirius radio module & external antenna DVD Player w/ multi-region capability (any country) Cabin & cockpit speakers
- MasPower 8kw Generator w/ Sound Shield (6) group 27 AGM house batteries, (1) Group 27 AGM start battery (2) 120 Watt & (2) 130 watt solar panels w/ 25 amp Blue Sky controller Magnum 3500 watt charger/inverter with controls @ nav station Secondary Charles 60amp battery charger Hi-output 100 amp Balmar alternator w/ digital duo charge controller (10) 12v outlets (6) Mounted port fans, (2) Caframo fans (2) Portable port fans (2) 30 amp dockside power cables Splitter takes 240 Volt 50 amp to two 120 volt 30 amp circuits
- Yanmar 4JH4 -TBE 75HP Diesel w/ approx 1750 hrs Cruisair 16,000 BTU AC/Heat System Side-Power 6HP Bow Thruster Racors for engine & genset with vac. gauge Spectra Catalina 300 GPD WATERMAKER Edson steering wheel Auxilary electric fuel pump w/ momentary switch for bleeding fuel lines Bronze sea strainers for engine Generator and engine intake Heavy duty Rule 3700 electric bilge w/ spare Air conditioning condensate to sump 3 Blade Max Prop VacuFlush electric head w/ macerator CO Detector BC Fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- Custom Jason Iverson Bimini & Dodger w/ connector panel HD S/S Frames w/ grab bars on Dodger sides and rear 2 Sets of Sunbrella Dodger covers Lexan Dodger Panels 3/4 Cockpit surround in Sunbrella for sun & rain avoidance Full Sunbrella Deck Awning Custom Sunbrella full boat shade awning Sunbrella Covers for pedestal, all hatches, winches, stern rail seats & dorade vents w/ deck guards 2 Breeze Boosters Foredeck & steaming light Masthead Anchor Light/Tricolor/ Strobe Muir 2500 Cheetah Electric Windlass w/ remote switch at helm 55# Delta w/ 300' 3/8" G40 chain 45# Bruce w/ 50' 3/8" HT chain & 300' 7/8" Mega Braid 28# Fortress w/ 25' chain & 250' 7/8" Mega Braid 12V outlet at Helm Gas Powered Hookah Drive Compressor w/ 2-60' air lines Outboard engine hoist mounted on Garhauer S/S pole @ stern Edson OB engine mount on sternrail Glebe Creek Custom Companionway screens & doors Custom S/S Companioway security bars West Marine Kettle BBQ Cockpit shower Custom cockpit teak table Cockpit cushions and Captain's seat @ helm Leather wheel cover Flag halyards Radar reflector S/S Flopper Stopper Custom solid aft rails Viking 6 Man Offshore Liferaft (6) Life Jackets Custom Dinghy Chaps and Dinghy Wheels by Adventure Marine Swim Platform w/ light & Swim ladder (2) Fishing Rod Holders Fenders & Lines
- Sails & Rigging
- In-mast roller furling main 110% roller furling genoa Roller furling staysail Quantum Spinnaker Two genoa sheet winches are ELECTRIC Lewmar 54 CST 2-speed Forespar whisker pole mounted on mast Hoyt self-vanging staysail boom Genoa & Staysail on Harken furling system Rigid Boom Vang Main Sheet Traveler 2/4:1 control system Main Halyard led to Lewmar 30 CST 2-speed winch on mast Main R/F control lines led to Lewmar 44 CST 2-speed winch Mainsheet and spare main halyard led to Lewmar 44 CST winch Genoa halyard led to Lewmar 30 CST 2-speed winch on mast Staysail sheet to Lewmar 16 CST
- Additional Features
- Extensive engine room sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam and gasketed access panels behind companionway stairs, aft cabin door, and under berth area in aft cabin. AD-MEASURED FOR THE PANAMA CANAL No blisters at last haul-out Numerous spares for engine and generator Miscellaneous plumbing, electrical and mechanical spare parts All system manuals on board Complete and up-to-date log book
- Brokers Comments
- We seldom use the term "Turn Key" as few boats truly are "ready to go". However, "EQUINOX" is an outstanding exception! Her only owners, fastidious husband and wife team, have kept "Equinox" in a condition that only a few sailors could ever hope to emulate. She is a very well thought out, capable world cruiser that can take you anywhere you want to go in comfort and safety. She represents the best priced 440 in the world. Her owners are exceptionally realistic and invite you on board to preview their exceptional cruising "home".
- Tools, personal gear & sewing machine
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for Co-brokerage on 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.- email@example.com Click for more info