- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG FWC w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO...
IMMACULATE FORMULA 330 that has always been lift kept under a covered boat house with her cockpit cover and full boat cover in place.
" Never Again T.N.T " is one SWEEET Boat.
- One Owner Boat
- Twin 375 H.P Mercruisers with ONLY 267 Hours
- Immaculate Inside & Out
- ALWAYS Lift Kept
- The cabin features a large sliding companionway door that leads down two steps to the galley on the port side. The forward horseshoe shaped dinette area converts quickly and easily into a full double berth. There are several large storage compartments under the berth and cabinetry storage is more than ample. The enclosed private head with vanity and shower is immediately to starboard upon entering the cabin. Fully carpeted cabin w/ clear vinyl runners Fully carpeted cockpit Plush upholstery shows as new Boat is spotlessly kept inside and out
- Norcold 12v/110v Refrigeration 3 Large Storage Compartments Galley Sink in Cockpit Hidden Trash Receptacle Hanging Locker Adjacent to Galley Pressure/ Hot water
- Electrical & Electronics
- (2) Group 27 Batteries 50 amp C-Charge Automatic Battery Charger 50' 30 amp Dockside Power Cables AM/FM/CD Stereo 4" Ritchie Compass
- After each use the engines have always been flushed with fresh water. All oil changes, pump maintenance and stern drive maintenance has been done professionally and per recommended spec. Completed scheduled maintenance completed 1/2012 New impellers and a new starter 1/2012 Fuel gauge, RPM gauges, speedometer, temp/voltage/oil pressure gauges Tank Tender System Manual head w/ Y-valve & macerator Automatic bilge pump Trim Tabs w/ helm indicators Raw water sea strainer BC Fire extinguishing system Fume Detectors
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Never Again T.N.T." would have to be the finest 330 Sun Sport on the market. She is truly immaculate and has been kept to a level not often accomplished by most owners. If you desire the best then let's schedule an appointment to see this exceptional Formula today! Boat has always been lift kept in a covered boathouse with her cockpit cover AND full boat cover in place! All manuals available
- Deck & Cockpit
- The stern features a moulded in swim platform with a port side transom door for easy boarding. There is a hot/cold transom shower located here. Lay-down cockpit carpeting is easily removed if you wish, but provides a soft cool surface for bare feet on warm days. The motor hatch raises with the push of a button. The aft seating space is arranged in a U-shape with two tables for food and drinks. These tables can be lowered and cushions snapped on top, turning this area into a large comfortable sunpad. There are 4 individual storage compartments in the cockpit. These spaces are suitable for storing water skis, canvas top, life jackets, etc. One of these spaces have cleverly built in storage for the cockpit tables and extra cushions. The wet bar runs along the port side. Forward is a bench seat, that also functions as an aft facing lounge. The helm seat is double wide and has a flip up bolsters so the Captain can stand while driving (If you wish) while the person beside him sits comfortable. There is additional storage space beneath the helm seat. There are moulded-in steps and a walk through windshield for easy, safe access to the bow. The foredeck has a non-skid surface and there is a large built in anchor locker in the bow. There is a full cockpit storage cover, as well as a complete boat cover. This boat is lift kept under an awning shed as well!! Walk-thru Windshield IMRON Hull Graphics Cockpit Sink w/ hot/cold pressure water Double Door Cockpit Locker S/S Welded Rails PVC Gunwale w/ SS striker (2) Balmar hatches w/ screens (4) Portlights w/ screens Storage galore under aft seat, port seat and under helm seat Drink holders Danforth anchor (4) Life jackets
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for Co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - email@example.com