Three words best describe Footloose...Elegance, Comfort, and Performance.
NOW WITH A $10,000 REDUCTION... AN UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!
This is one of the best deals on an Irwin on the market! This beautiful classic ketch features a centerboard keel with a minimum draft of just 4'6". Her warm and comfortable interior is tastefully decorated and features beautiful teak workmanship that you don't come across everyday. The marine air conditioning was just installed in 2011. She has been very well maintained, sails like a dream, and would be the perfect cruising or live aboard boat. Don't pass up your chance at this nautical classic - come have a look at Footloose today.
- Accommodations & Layout
- Footloose has an off-white exterior with a burgundy whale stripe accented by a robust teak and stainless rub rail with an elegant foredeck. Her foredeck is flush and very roomy. She has a large, open cockpit ideal for entertaining guests or enjoying a quiet drink at the end of the day. In addition, the cockpit also has custom-fitted cushions for added comfort. The cockpit opens onto the wide deck for sure footing when going forward. Finally, her long water line gives her an overall sleek appearance adding to the appeal. Her interior is even more inviting with her warm, teak interior and spacious layout. She has a gourmet galley with twin sinks, large upright refrigerator/freezer that runs on either 12-volt or 110-volt, gimbaled propane oven-stove, and broad working area. There is excellent ventilation with the hatches/windows and a Hella fan. The galley has ample storage space providing easy stowage of kitchen appliances and provisions. The large main saloon allows for elegant entertaining or cozy dining for two or more. In addition, the lined ceilings add to the luxury of the boat while providing excellent insulation from heat and cold in extreme climates. The mast is covered in dark blue faux-leather for additional coziness. The master stateroom aft, and the forward guest stateroom are spacious and well designed, each with their own head, with a full-size electric flush toilet (fresh water or salt) in the master head. The guest stateroom features a custom mattress. The detailed work in the master stateroom is also worth noting with the full size bed, mirror and storage galore. She has a furling genoa, stackpack mainsail with all reefing lines easily accessible, and well-sized self-tailing genoa winches.
- Norcold upright Refrigerator/freezer 3-Burner Hillerange LPG Stove w/Oven Twin Sinks Magic Chef Microwave Oven (New 2012) Hella 12-volt Fan Ample Counter Space and Storage
- Raytheon RL70 Radar/Chart Plotter Display at helm Raytheon 2KW Radome on Mizzen Mast Garmin GPSMap 162 Chart Plotter at helm Standard Horizon Wind Instrument at helm Standard Horizon Speed Instrument at helm Standard Horizon Depth Finder at helm Vigil RT80 VHF Radio at helm Raytheon Ray201 VHF at nav station Garmin hand-held GPS 45XL in charger mount (with external antenna) at nav station Simrad below-decks Autopilot Motorola Talkabout Walkie-Talkies 22” Flat Panel TV in main Saloon (New 2011) 15” Flat Panel TV in master stateroom (New 2011) Sony Compact AV System DAV-S500 Bose Surround Sound System Toshiba D-RW2 DVD Player/Recorder Ritchie Compass Clock and Barometer
- 16,000 Btu Marine Air reverse cycle air & heat (New 2011) Perkins 62HP (no hour meter on the engine) Dual Racor System 110-amp Alternator Macerator Xantrex 1800-watt Inverter, 40-amp Charger combo (New 2012) (6) 6-volt Golf Cart Batteries Hot Water Heater (New 2012) Spreader Lights (2) Hella Fans
- Custom Bowsprit with anchor stops & rollers CQR-type 45lb Anchor on 100’ 3/8” chain & 150’ nylon rode Bruce 22kg Anchor on 20’ 3/8” chain & 150’ nylon rode Electric Anchor Windlass Fresh Water Anchor Washdown Anchor Snubber Full Size Bimini Teak Fold-Out Cockpit Table Teak Beverage Holder Café Style Companionway Doors (Also have Plexiglass and Screen Inserts for companionway) KATO Davits Outboard Motor Hoist Magma Grill with dedicated LPG tank Cockpit Cushions (2) Sport-a-Seats Inflatable Lifesling Sunbrella Covers for all hatches, winches, anchor windlass, pedestal, outboard motor, and insulated companionway cover
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller Furling Genoa (Genoa reconditioned, new UV Band added, 2011 ) Mainsail with Stackpack and Lazy Jacks Mizzen sail w/cover
- (3) 1-1/2” thru hulls replaced 2011 (2) Oil Lamps (bulkhead mounted) Features a centerboard with minimum draft of 4'6"
- An area forward of the keel, approximately 6” by 6”, was damaged in a grounding incident. In that same incident, an area approximately 10” high and 20” long on leading edge of the rudder was damaged. Surveyor reports “Damaged area does not appear significant enough to affect the vessel’s maneuverability.” Complete Insurance Survey April 2011 available on request.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - email@example.com Available to all brokers with a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside of Florida contact us for complete details. Click for more info